Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet - page 24. (Read 89880 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 102
The community people too little.View dev should think of some way to promote your COINS.Can start on the signature reward, if you like.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hope you are right.But now the market reaction is very cold and cheerless.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Look at the introduction of COINS.This should be a worthy of long-term investment COINS.
According to the current situation.The number of total amount will be far less than expected.
Na Zdorovie!
ZZZzz.. this wait is killing me

A prior notification for you to hold on to life!

At the very moment DigitalPrice team is working on a video in which each team member will introduce himself / herself and declare his / her opinions related to the project.
ZZZzz.. this wait is killing me
Activity: 378
total amount of DP please ? Smiley

Theoretically, the maximum amount is limited as 18,5 million (Approx./Est. 20 years.). But this rate can decrease 27-30% according to popularity.

According to DGR formula, difficulty which are equal to 3100 and higher than that will get minimum block reward (8/per block). So network hashrate has to be higher than 40 Gh/s (Approx.).
thanks
Na Zdorovie!

Theoretically, the maximum amount is limited as 18,5 million (Approx./Est. 20 years.). But this rate can decrease 27-30% according to popularity.

According to DGR formula, difficulty which are equal to 3100 and higher than that will get minimum block reward (8/per block). So network hashrate has to be higher than 40 Gh/s (Approx.).
Activity: 194
Want to know more about the ideas of the author.
Activity: 420
This coin  have a great potential  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have faith in your coin dev. Don't let me down.  Grin
Na Zdorovie!
Activity: 53
Very detailed information.It has great potential/holds great promise.
Activity: 154
meow
I'd love to see this explode in value soon.
Na Zdorovie!
We can say this: 'nothing is done,yet.'

Things which are done until today cannot be even %1 of the things which will be done in the future.

Therefore, the average 8K sathoshi-level price course is welcomed. Rising to this level with only C-CEX is pleasing.

Distribution is now carrying out at the aimed level for the difficulty start and appropriate value. Real investors are not included in the game yet. And it is too early for them.

In short, everything is okay and we need some more time...

Regards.
Activity: 59
Any updates?  Smiley

Bought 10 coins on c-cex  Wink

And I sold a few for a good price! 0.00017985

Price is very unstable though....
dev is still active so i hope he has some plan about the coin, its way below real value for now
Activity: 59
Any updates?  Smiley

Bought 10 coins on c-cex  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: