Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet - page 25. (Read 89880 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
What is the purpose of the coin ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Why the coin is not at bittrex?

This coin is on any exchange?

yup it's on ccex under DGR, deff need some peeps in the troll box reminding people about it... damn it's a hard one to mine, 1 whole day got me 1 coin at 1.4 m/h's

That is not the real price for this coin. We need more powerful exchange.

if this is not the real price, what do you expect (more or less)?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

yup it's on ccex under DGR, deff need some peeps in the troll box reminding people about it... damn it's a hard one to mine, 1 whole day got me 1 coin at 1.4 m/h's

some more action on here would help too, slow thread gives the impression that theres a lack of interest or it's being overlooked with the other new coins out in the same week. just a bit of a slow start... I'm sure thing's will pick up with time, bittrex would take some convincing unless we get a bunch of tweets happening
Activity: 72
Merit: 0

legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Mac osx wallet was released.

Link#1: http://digitalprice.co/downloads/DigitalPrice-qt-mac.zip
Link#2: https://mega.co.nz/#!oFs3hKaY!4uQCHyTl3k3-AFoI4N46xlijRNs954Sto_iqo5tvRcI

Italian and German languages ​​has been added. (On dptalk.)
Activity: 72
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
Activity: 56
With $60000 budgeted for the promotion of this coin, 1 to 2 btc should siffice for bittrex exchange unless of course the info on op its lie.
Activity: 22
Wow, this coin is cheap right now. I'm holding mine.  Grin
Activity: 137
Can I do the Indonesian translate ?
if you can PM me how many the bounty Cheesy
legendary
Kaspa
yeah thats why it was around 1000 diff almost all day yesterday right? better than a lot of the new coins that came out on the first that can barely hold on to 3 g/h's.

I'll hold the few that I have

edit:
biggest sale on cc ex was like 100 coins and it was a buy... so wheres all this dumping previously mentioned?? lol

edit2: ha I guess I should have refreshed my cc ex page... still doesn't look too bad, of course a few will dump , but that price has got to be less than it costs to mine already isn't it?
Activity: 616
Get another clone coin, mine it with big rigs at low difficulty, campaign to get it on an exchange, dump it, profit.

Rinse and repeat.

Yeah, looks like it... :/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Get another clone coin, mine it with big rigs at low difficulty, campaign to get it on an exchange, dump it, profit.

Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
this coin off to a terrible start...ppl dumping HUGE amounts. I guess well wait till it settles around 1000 stat then a steady growth there...

I'm not seeing what you're seeing.  I think this has some good potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
this coin off to a terrible start...ppl dumping HUGE amounts. I guess well wait till it settles around 1000 stat then a steady growth there...
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
I'm in.  It sounds like a good culture, organized management, and I'm counting on a solid innovative road map.

The only downfall I see so far, is that your english is not great.  You may want to work on finding a solid translator to avoid the choppy sentences.
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!
Although we don't necessarily interfere in people who invest money on this coin except for us, we want to give an answer.

No matter where total power comes from, it is a potential. Solo or pool mining. We have no problem with that.

Consequently DigitalPrice will always have buyers or sellers.

If some people aim at earning profit from this investigation, those people won't be the ones who crazily do solo mining but the ones who follows buy/sell cycle as necessary.

If you don't own a major part of dividends of a company, your problems will not be taken into consideration at there. Moreover, it is a dream for the ones who suppose that they abuse DigitalPrice to see the rate of %51.

DigitalPrice's potential power should not be compared with the power of the ones who chases craziness. Yet, this will be a mistake.

Our team is not behind simple calculations like some people suppose, and won't be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I just checked all the listed pools, suchpools is the only one with any real hp sauce on it and we're only 3.1 g/h's and only getting about 1 block per hour... so jump on such so we can fight the remaining 12 g/h's and actually get more than 1 an hour

or where is other pools with the 12 g/h's? or are they solo's??
suchpool redirected stratum to darkcoin, so now the biggest pool with most hashrate would be xhash with 3gh
Pages:
Jump to: