Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet - page 8. (Read 89901 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
why yaamp find block value @ 50 and xhash block value is 30 when the diff is ~ the same

Block reward: 8-30 (Flexible)

How is that possible?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
why yaamp find block value @ 50 and xhash block value is 30 when the diff is ~ the same

Activity: 350
Where are the news from dev ?
Activity: 378
it is a joke to see $11 000 marketcap for DP!  Cool
not sure what way to take that lol
it is a joke to see $11 000 marketcap for DP!  Cool
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I created a Chinese QQ group:433808847
All the people can join in
dev can you be placed in the op?
Activity: 381
At the end of February I wait for the rise through 10-15k range. DP is still improving and very promising altcoin. Just keep it for the future!
Activity: 147
Who know......? DP could be next DRK
Activity: 147
DP get some attention Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
People began to understand DP
Prices began to rise

well the thing is I know a lot of traders that don't care to take the time to research coins and see if they are legit and will hold value in the long run so I always try to tell everyone that I can about good coin I stumble upon Smiley But being a small town boy I always tell everyone right after I find out and I have a hard time getting as much as I want because other people get into those coins then lol So maybe when I find a really good coin I should grab as much as I can before I start promoting and hyping that coin like crazy because then I end up paying more than I wanted too lol
Activity: 146
People began to understand DP
Prices began to rise
good coin
just hold it
That's my plan is to hold my Digital Price until it gets to the price that it deserves to be at Smiley Definitely a good long term coin Smiley
WoW what a crazy good giveaway I totally missed Sad great to see the activity on this thread, I had my miner pointed at DP for quite awhile and still hold the few dozen I was able to mine with my whooping 1.4 m/h's lol I even bought a few dozen on cc ex when it first came out at over 10k ha so I've been patiently waiting Wink  dev has been consistently working, meeting roadmap check points and has made a top notch coin here.

would be awesome if someone was feeling generous Wink
I don't got much but if you send me your addy I can donate a little bit to ya Smiley I'm feeling festive Wink

too awesome man, Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year to ya Cheesy
Ya no worries just don't spend them all in one place lol but seriously hold onto them until they fetch at least a tiny bit of money lol and Happy New Years to you too as well my friend Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
WoW what a crazy good giveaway I totally missed Sad great to see the activity on this thread, I had my miner pointed at DP for quite awhile and still hold the few dozen I was able to mine with my whooping 1.4 m/h's lol I even bought a few dozen on cc ex when it first came out at over 10k ha so I've been patiently waiting Wink  dev has been consistently working, meeting roadmap check points and has made a top notch coin here.

I don't got much but if you send me your addy I can donate a little bit to ya Smiley I'm feeling festive Wink

too awesome man, Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year to ya Cheesy

legendary
Kaspa
So quick survey on where people of Digital Price see the price of this coin by the end of February??? 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k or even higher?? Let us know what you think Smiley

when it first came out I thought I was getting a deal at 10k
legendary
Kaspa

So quick survey on where people of Digital Price see the price of this coin by the end of February??? 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k or even higher?? Let us know what you think Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
In no case has been cited that rule newbie when launching promotion.

Besides the blackchain not lie, I've been with DP for 2 hr launch more than one check may not ....

Now if that does not count .... something is wrong .....
Pages:
Jump to: