Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services - page 8. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Our Discord community have kindly taken it upon themselves to offer a variety of airdrops and prizes for guessing correct scores in World Cup games. Join our server now for your chance to win:

https://discordapp.com/invite/n93p2BW
are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.

Why doesn't it make sense to enable it right away? Doesn't every transaction on the network now leave a trail?

It leaves a trail yes - but the trail for a zDRIP transaction goes from a sender to a masternode. From there, it's sent to the recipient - but mixed among all the other zDRIP transactions (so there's no way of tracing directly from sender to receiver).

Part of how zDRIP works is you cannot send any amount - decimals aren't possible so there's no such thing as, for example, 1.5 zDRIP. Instead, you send denominations, similar to how you would give a shopkeeper a $10 note and a $5 note for a $14.50 purchase. You'd then receive the change back from the masternode. The reason for this is that specific amounts remove privacy. For example, if I were able to send you 12.4567873 zDRIP privately, it'd go to the masternode and then to you - and, whilst there is no direct link, one could see the 12.4567873 leaving your account and arriving at the other and could reasonably assume the two were linked.

In the above scenario, you'd send 15 zDRIP, 13 zDRIP or some other amount depending on what you hold and receive the appropriate change. Your zDRIP would be mixed with all the other zDRIP for that block before the sending to recipients would happen and this makes it impossible to make a link between sender and receiver.

The denominations (think of them as notes) possible with zDRIP start at 1 zDRIP and go up to 5000 zDRIP. However, where a coin supply is low, these denominations wouldn't work - think of the dollar as a currency where only $2,000,000 existed - what would be the point of a $5,000 note and, if it did exist, would you not hear about it's travels from time to time.  We need a circulating supply where a single 5000 zDRIP denomination doesn't represent too large a proportion of the overall circulating supply. At that point, the spork can be updated so that zDRIP is activated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.

Why doesn't it make sense to enable it right away? Doesn't every transaction on the network now leave a trail?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "DRIP (DRIP)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 287 DRIP (DRIP)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_35.png
Payment has now been made to CryptoBridge. I was going to post here about the 8,000 coins available at < 800 sats being a bargain for any potential masternode owner - but it appears that someone already gobbled up that order after our CryptoBridge pre-announcement. I suspect it's onwards and upwards from here for DRIP.

Activity: 18
DRIP can now be traded on MCT+, a decentralized peer-to-peer trading platform where you can now trade DRIP for many other altcoins without having to go the standard route of exchanging for Bitcoin first. Do you own a masternode? Well you can now trade your rewards for other masternode coins on MCT+ and build up a diversified portfolio of masternodes. In a lot of cases, coins will be available to trade with miners on MCT+ long before they ever list on a typical cryptocurrency exchange.

https://discord.gg/7GHs9E3
Activity: 129
Staking rewards are frequent and the network is stable. There are 7 masternodes online and we will be pulling down 3 of these as soon as our miners start spinning up masternodes of their own! Smiley
DRIP is now listed on Blockfolio. Track your portfolio in 60+ Fiat Currencies including  USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, AUD, CAD, SEL, BRL, and many more

https://blockfolio.com/ 
Activity: 155
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to throw me in a Masternode knot?
If so, I understood that you had to buy coins on the place to walk, around 10000 and + to be able to be a node checked on the network in order to prolong the life of your formidable structure.
I downloaded the healthy wallet on your website, and now I would like to know the code in order to be able to pamper my Mastercode DRIP .. and thus contribute to the advancement I sincerely hope for your project.

Do you have a pdf that explains how to run a Masternode or can you explain me so I do not put place, I'm under 64-bit windows, so I already syncronize the block chain, I need to get a little more than 10000 DRIP to claim to be Masternode, I would like help for a serious investor.

@gougoute you can talk to me im if you prefer, I will answer with the greatest care.

Good luck to your project.
Hi, I think you can find helpful infos here: https://github.com/DRIP-Project/vps/blob/master/docs/masternode_vps.md
Join in Discord DRIP server if you need help in masternode set up.
Activity: 8
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to throw me in a Masternode knot?
If so, I understood that you had to buy coins on the place to walk, around 10000 and + to be able to be a node checked on the network in order to prolong the life of your formidable structure.
I downloaded the healthy wallet on your website, and now I would like to know the code in order to be able to pamper my Mastercode DRIP .. and thus contribute to the advancement I sincerely hope for your project.

Do you have a pdf that explains how to run a Masternode or can you explain me so I do not put place, I'm under 64-bit windows, so I already syncronize the block chain, I need to get a little more than 10000 DRIP to claim to be Masternode, I would like help for a serious investor.

@gougoute you can talk to me im if you prefer, I will answer with the greatest care.

Good luck to your project.
Take part in our Gleam promotion and win 500 DRIP coins:

https://gleam.io/NhPf8/drip-coin-giveaway
As can be seen from our updated https://www.dripcoin.tech/roadmap/, our second exchange listing is fully funded from the DRIP budget (the last 10% of effort is the getting listed ). We expect a listing to happen in the very, very near future.

The initial surge in masternode setup support via DM seems to have subsided - many of DRIP masternodes are operated by those new to masternodes due to our policy of no masternode presales (which would have had the usual masternode investors own 95%+ of our masternodes). We expect to need to provide continued support but, with 67 masternodes in operation, there are also a lot of current owners now able to help out.

The reduction in this support work means that we now have the opportunity to move onto the next item on our roadmap - the Android app. The Android app is taking priority over the iOS app as Apple have constantly changing rules regarding acceptance of apps into the iOS store and they currently don't appear to like how an app is to be coded if it is to be truly decentralized (they like the locked down, centralized approach). We will complete the Android app first and, at that point, will relook at the Apple policy with regards to cryptocurrency apps at that time - which will, undoubtedly, differ from week-to-week.
After these non-stop launch of high ROI ponzi MN, there is no option left but to aware people. I have posted the same message on High ROI MN thread because they are most dangerous for gullible investors.

And your comment about FGC as dying project tells me everything about you. Someone who hasn't any clue about what he is talking!!

Dimple444, please save shilling your coin for your own thread. You obviously haven't researched DRIP and your post history is just a copy/paste of the above message to the BTT ANN of many different coins.

A brief look on your Discord shows the most recent message from devs as:

"someone dumped 5000FGC on CB for $0.13 each , I don't see the point"

In relation to buying or selling DRIP, we are the polar opposite. Our developers have been asking our community to please sell DRIP as too many are HODL'ing and there aren't enough sellers to satisfy demand. At the time we put out that request, there were only 3,662 out of 1,275,345 coins up for sale.

The above information should say it all without silly shill messages with large red fonts sent by developers trying to pull in new investors to a dying project. If it doesn't a quick look at the Fantasy Gold Coin price chart below shows why you are having to resort to these measures for your coin.

https://www.dripcoin.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/fgc.png

I think you are a spammer, what else? You shouldn't post in few thread the same message, you are a Jr. Member like me and too many other people, I can't believe you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
After these non-stop launch of high ROI ponzi MN, there is no option left but to aware people. I have posted the same message on High ROI MN thread because they are most dangerous for gullible investors.

And your comment about FGC as dying project tells me everything about you. Someone who hasn't any clue about what he is talking!!

Dimple444, please save shilling your coin for your own thread. You obviously haven't researched DRIP and your post history is just a copy/paste of the above message to the BTT ANN of many different coins.

In relation to buying or selling DRIP, we are the polar opposite. Our developers have been asking our community to please sell DRIP as too many are HODL'ing and there aren't enough sellers to satisfy demand. At the time we put out that request, there were only 3,662 out of 1,275,345 coins up for sale.

The above information should say it all without silly shill messages with large red fonts sent by developers trying to pull in new investors to a dying project. If it doesn't a quick look at the Fantasy Gold Coin price chart below shows why you are having to resort to these measures for your coin.

Whilst our intention has always been a CryptoBridge listing first, then a backup exchange at these levels before moving to higher-tier exchanges later this year, the recent CryptoBridge issues forced a change in approach and we listed on https://stocks.exchange/trade/DRIP/BTC first instead.

The only reason we haven't been prioritizing the CryptoBridge listing in recent days is that we truly believe that monitoring their situation and resolution of the issues that they have faced is the prudent decision. There still appears to be reports of some BTC withdrawal issues and we are constantly monitoring their support channel as well as that of some of the larger coins that use CryptoBridge as their primary exchange.

Further updates will be coming soon.

So now that the first phase is over, if you're new to the coin what are your options for getting in? Is mining no longer possible, is the exchange the only way in now? Thanks..
Exchange is the only way for you at this moment. On stocks.exchange you will find few sell orders at good price imho.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
So now that the first phase is over, if you're new to the coin what are your options for getting in? Is mining no longer possible, is the exchange the only way in now? Thanks..
Pages:
Jump to: