Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 18. (Read 71147 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dat researches tho well played
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The styling of these bittrex charts has a strangely deceptive way of making 50+% plunges look, not so bad - more like gentle slides than plunges.
Activity: 207
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Guys you're killing me with laughter here.

Just be quiet so the dev can grab all your coins at 3k so we can regain our position at 7k.

"dev been away 24 hours" god jesus if your that scared and paranoid of losing money then seriously just stop crypto, or don't cos holy shit you're making me a rich man.

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

See VAST and CNL. Probably the same dev\group.

Where is the evidence to support this? You are shooting at air right now

This is last time I say: CNL- VAST - ELITE - DRKC same SCAM, (and maybe more coins).

Check github, check source logo.

If you still think "this i FUD" LOL please buy CNL - VAST - ELITE and DRKC :-) :-)

fud stands for 'friends undoing delusions' so dont let it bother.

keep fighting the good fight.

yet another scamcoin listed on shittrex.

fuck shittrex and their scamcoin of the day.

legendary
Activity: 1288
We're not even safe with NO IPO and NO PRIMINE, alt's are starting to piss me off.

Activity: 168
you can look in alot of scam coins.. dev always has 14 activity... coincidence?

28 is the other magic number.
legendary
Activity: 1246

Boy, you have quite a busy job investigating the many scams on this site. A crusader/investigator's job is never done on scamcointalk.org.

"Busy"? The whole process took me literally whole 5 minutes.

It actually shocks me how LITTLE one has to do to dig up this stuff.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Just be quiet so the dev can grab all your coins at 3k so we can regain our position at 7k.

"dev been away 24 hours" god jesus if your that scared and paranoid of losing money then seriously just stop crypto, or don't cos holy shit you're making me a rich man.

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

This is last time I say: CNL- VAST - ELITE - DRKC same SCAM, (and maybe more coins).

Check github, check source logo.

If you still think "this i FUD" LOL please buy CNL - VAST - ELITE and DRKC :-) :-)
Activity: 311

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

Coin was forked from CNL and same behavoiur.
Activity: 18
I think the dev will show up with new wallet with TOR.
Activity: 560
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
btw regarding the tor implementation. We are workng on something nobody has ever done before. I know it sounds like bull but we are going to use a combination of TOR/SOCKS in order to enable you to run over a tor relay node. We will be using this implementation called torsocks: https://code.google.com/p/torsocks/

Will have more details and the proxies setup soon.

last post.... over 24 hrs ago...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

Activity: 308
hey all I just wanted to have you check out this project that I am directly involved in.  The goal is to bring more value to good coins like DRKC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptradio-official-launch-oct-1st-800pm-est-going-to-be-a-thriller-712629
Activity: 532

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

same was said on CNL... hilarious Cheesy

But the CNL dev only posted 4 times and logged in several other times without saying anything.  This dev has been active.  Its a bit too early to compare him to the CNL dev.
Activity: 654
can someone translate that chinese stuff?

Say "no" to china. not need to hear what they say
Activity: 311

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

legendary
Activity: 994
Only bunch of kids selling at low prices Cheesy
Activity: 734

Continue selling please.

Regards,

Profiteer.

same was said on CNL... hilarious Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: