Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 16. (Read 71147 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scammy devs are kicking the shit out of us boys.

are we ready to fight back or not? shit on new devs before they get anywhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Everyone's dumping like there's no tomorrow... but.. there's still not been any actual evidence posted yet that this is a scam? I think that's the scam right there.
Activity: 224
The weird thing is that Poloniex added this coin, and we know they are a little picky about their coin choice...

That's the problem - no one can completely foresee all the ways, new and old, a scammy dev will try to rip you off.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
This is on BITCOINTALK.org, enough is enough. I don't mind high risk or playing and losing, but we should all agree right here and now that the anon newbie devs should all be officially scammers. They are not "Satoshi", they are the same assholes ripping us off over and over, and giving the banks every excuse to regulate us keep the world exactly like it is. Think about what that really means for the future. Unless you are a scammer, you likely should agree with me.

Sleeping, scamming, whatever...  If they don't have legit ID from the start, far as I am concerned, it is just a fucking scam and it all points back to Bitcointalk.org, the source of the scams. Which is, Bitcoin? Seriously, is this is the best we can do?

Uhhhhh...  stop buying brand new short pow coins with a bunch of promises and newbie dev. How about we start there huh.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The weird thing is that Poloniex added this coin, and we know they are a little picky about their coin choice...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Last Active:   Today at 08:41:50 PM
( Last time seen online. That's like 12 minutes ago )

Maybe he's going through the thread and reading the drama.

I'm sticking around.
Activity: 378
So you all have proof it's a SCAM???
legendary
Activity: 1288
Massive dumps, we just hit 1600k, some people just lost a lot of money.
Activity: 311

I would imagine that is a very unique name.  Pretty good chance that is him.

That was easy...In his linkedin profile: Interests: Bitcoin,Virtual currencies

Pretty good chance it's him.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
scam but volume is still increasing, I'll never understand that.

selling and greedy fuckers think they can profit with it if they buy after dump
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This is on BITCOINTALK.org, enough is enough. I don't mind high risk or playing and losing, but we should all agree right here and now that the anon newbie devs should all be officially scammers. They are not "Satoshi", they are the same assholes ripping us off over and over, and giving the banks every excuse to regulate us keep the world exactly like it is. Think about what that really means for the future. Unless you are a scammer, you likely should agree with me.

Sleeping, scamming, whatever...  If they don't have legit ID from the start, far as I am concerned, it is just a fucking scam and it all points back to Bitcointalk.org, the source of the scams. Which is, Bitcoin? Seriously, is this is the best we can do?

Activity: 560
As much as people dumping, someone is buying eagerly. Why?

Many morons don't read any word in btc talk thread, maybe just OP:)

Btw. take a look at VRC, probably will rebound after double bottom
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
scam but volume is still increasing, I'll never understand that.
Activity: 654
legendary

I would imagine that is a very unique name.  Pretty good chance that is him.

Let's gather as much info on this person as possible, if it is him, then we fuck around with his digital life.
Activity: 168
seriously guys. why is someone making a 24hPOW coin or an 2day POW coin? Even 7day POW coins like aegis are only profitable for miners and early buyers which take her profit fast.

If you are looking for a coin you can hold longer watch out this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annxcn-cryptonite-1st-mini-blockchain-coin-m7-pow-no-premine-703406
It will launch soon and I believe you will have more luck.Have a good time  Wink

1.84 billion coins?  Get out of here with that turd sandwich.

The number of coins put me off.

I wouldn't say it was a turd sandwich though, it's got a well known active DEV, something which this coin lacks.

Even with a good dev it won't reach 7 satoshi.
legendary
dev offline. LOL.  Grin

I know that finally put the nail in the coffin for me, what a scummy twat!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: