Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 25. (Read 71152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'd like to see this coin reach the price that BTCD got!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
175 BTC volume on bittrex, No.1 is 188 BTC. We are coming to take place of you , root.

Root or Voot?
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
175 BTC volume on bittrex, No.1 is 188 BTC. We are coming to take place of you , root.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I buy early,
you cry later, boohoo. Chinese go apeshit keke

You sound ugly in real life

Pump team on twitter target 20k. Popcorn of regret come soon. Stanfords, Silicon valley, and dark name. wow impressive .. oo brooding.. much sexy. very handsome

Those pump targets are T A R G E T S doesn't mean, and usually they don't hit that target.

This just means pumpers will unload their coins on the way to 20 k. After that happy bagholding.
Good luck riding the wave Smiley

I bought at 2 k and im selling the way up.
U probaly bought my coins at 5+k am i right? Lolo

Jelly newbie account?  Grin

try again in life

Pump team on twitter target 20k. Popcorn of regret come soon. Stanfords, Silicon valley, and dark name. wow impressive .. oo brooding.. much sexy. very handsome.

We done here

Yeah if it hits 20 k i will probaly regret but so far 200% profit is still better then bagholding
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where's the DEV?

I'd like to say thanks for doing a good job so far.

DEV sleeping? anyone on IRC? we talk
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Where's the DEV?

I'd like to say thanks for doing a good job so far.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
How the stake works ? I just have my coin in the wallet ... how many time to hold before the stake generation ?
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

Is he the same dev that created burned Sharecoin?
legendary
I buy early,

Pump team on twitter target 20k. Popcorn of regret come soon. Stanfords, Silicon valley, and dark name. wow impressive .. oo brooding.. much sexy. very handsome

Those pump targets are T A R G E T S doesn't mean, and usually they don't hit that target.

This just means pumpers will unload their coins on the way to 20 k. After that happy bagholding.

I bought at 2 k and im selling the way up.
U probaly bought my coins at 5+k am i right? Lolo

Jelly newbie account?  Grin
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Exactly what did you try to accomplish by copying DRK?
It's all in the magic of words and the algo itself. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Exactly what did you try to accomplish by copying DRK?
I'm dying.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I buy early,

legendary

I'm dying.
The day is getting started, and someone is already taking profit?

10k is target, because mining this coin makes you break even at that price Cheesy
I've exited with 4BTC profits. Last time I was greed, I lost 1/3 of what I made today. ELITE coin. Cheesy
The day is getting started, and someone is already taking profit?

10k is target, because mining this coin makes you break even at that price Cheesy

yes day is 8:12 west coast of US and A

Volume soon #1
Activity: 644
#darkcash can become worth around 0.01btc
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

legendary

Lol go back to uro dumb troll
Pages:
Jump to: