Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 23. (Read 71152 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Rofl. Dev still sleeping?   Grin

Yes, saturday night in california. He need to sleep more.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
The dev is special

He started studying at Stanford University a few days ago and already wanted to set up darkcash in his university.

https://www.facebook.com/100006145187568/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483648&hash=1514289425452549&pagefilter=3&ustart=1

I don't have FB account, screnshoot or something like that ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
The dev is special

He started studying at Stanford University a few days ago and already wanted to set up darkcash in his university.

https://www.facebook.com/100006145187568/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483648&hash=1514289425452549&pagefilter=3&ustart=1
Activity: 569
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Rofl. Dev still sleeping?   Grin
Activity: 644
Game over. Dump and quick death. Bye bye!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Also, guys, what the heck did you expect? 1000% raise in 1 day? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1246
I cross referenced the devs github email to try and find any evidence of his existence, all I found was this Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006145187568&ref=br_rs

How convenient, "born" in 2014, only one photo uploaded July 24, no friends, and the only thing he likes is Dark Cash lol
legendary
Activity: 882

how can it be a scam/cashgrab with no premine...

Pretty simple, Chinese mega farm mines their own coin they created and sells.

it was X11..... FPGA farms would have raped it anyway...
Activity: 767
Merit: 532

have you checked the dev's posts? does his english sound like a chinese to u?
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
dont panic, hold, buy more ..while i dump Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Someone play with you, again dump next pump and take profit at next high price.
legendary
I'm dying.
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

Is he the same dev that created burned Sharecoin?

I don't know exactly.
This dev‘s ID is zlibz.
Sharecoin's dev ID is ziplibrary.
You know, when people create an ID, most of us would use the same one or the similar. Libz <---> library. And someone else also noticed this. You can check the previous reply.
The first reason I think they are the same person is that drkc's dev seems to be Chinese. And as I know, sharecoin's dev is also chinese.
The second is that there is a guy suddenly said that drkc would to the moon in Chinese. This guy is the one who bumped the sharecoin thread and since then didn't reply to a thread until now.

This actually makes sense.

Or it's just a CRAZY coincidence.

Don't panic people, the DEV will post here very soon.
I don't panic tbh, nor spreading FUD. I made my profits already. 0.5 => 4.

Dev is probably sleeping, he was online all night long.
legendary
Activity: 1288
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

I don't know exactly.
This dev‘s ID is zlibz.
You know, when people create an ID, most of us would use the same one or the similar. Libz <---> library. And someone else also noticed this. You can check the previous reply.
The first reason I think they are the same person is that drkc's dev seems to be Chinese. And as I know, sharecoin's dev is also chinese.
The second is that there is a guy suddenly said that drkc would to the moon in Chinese. This guy is the one who bumped the sharecoin thread and since then didn't reply to a thread until now.

Don't panic people, the DEV will post here very soon.
I'm dying.
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

I don't know exactly.
This dev‘s ID is zlibz.

Most of us were here since first second. You haven't followed the topic from the beginning, I'd say.

I'm NOT saying it's a scam, but everything is possible.

See SilkCoin. It had become something, look at it now.
legendary
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

I don't know exactly.
This dev‘s ID is zlibz.

I'm dying.
之前群里就有人说sharecoin是群里人搞的
这个币dev也是国人吧...呵呵 真有意思啊你们

I don't know exactly.
This dev‘s ID is zlibz.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Why ethereum?

So the dev only needs a week or two to implement even basic anonymity yet chooses to blow his load and launch a few days before they are ready. Why not publish the ANN thread WITH a functioning coin, why can't he wait an extra week to tell the world and then roll out a really awesome coin out of nowhere?

Anyone with half a brain can see this is another cash grab like Shield.

Ethereum is questionable too but at least the devs are public and putting their reputation and safety on the line plus they'd had a public development plan for months giving you more time to investigate and decide if you want to put your money in it than just a few days to panic buy the latest P&D on bittrex.

Who are the devs behind this? What is their history?

Ethereum devs know cryptocoin code better than anyone outside maybe the btc core devs, and I'm not so sure they don't beat those guys.

They're a little grandiose in their dreams, but they're at the very top of the scale in technical competence.  There's no other alt even close.

Here's a question about ether. If it has a huge ipo like it does and everyone buys into it at a set price, who the he'll are you all gonna sell to to make a profit? I'll buy when it drops below ipo.

Nono everyone made a pact not to sell before prices x2  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: