Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 62. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
FUD all you want guys. Im mining this coin you guys are retards anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
shit we got a fork.

MM and supernova different block

yeah i think so too

looks like.. yup.. i'll resync to MN as they have bigger hash atm
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
shit we got a fork.

yeah i think so too

edit: btw i havent gotten a single coin unconfirmed @ pool.mn, even though we hit multiple blocks. something wrong?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
shit we got a fork.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I had my miners pointed there with the old address they are hashign blocks but not getting the coins because of the old address.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
swagpool is dev's pool, if you had still pointed your miner(s) there you would have gotten the first blocks...just sayin

Its not possible to mine there without a wallet address. The wallet crash when open. How to get mine there ?

Those who mine there got access to wallet before launch.
yeah bro.very bad form by dev.he was making sure all his mates got wallet before launch

lol..

Mafia ?

I did notice that too late, otherwise i would not have launched on this. sorry guys.. at least we got some blocks now
Activity: 644
swagpool is dev's pool, if you had still pointed your miner(s) there you would have gotten the first blocks...just sayin

Its not possible to mine there without a wallet address. The wallet crash when open. How to get mine there ?

yeah bro.very bad form by dev.he was making sure all his mates got wallet before launch

Wallet was working for me earlier. I don't think everyone has this problem

(mine crashes too)
bit hard to mine there when u need to down load 90 meg wallet so you can mine on his pool.well played dev.what a fuking joke

Activity: 952
HOW DID SWAG POOL GET UP SO FAST AND HAVE SO MANY BLOCKS MINED Huh

Its the dev's pool
HOW DID SWAG POOL GET UP SO FAST AND HAVE SO MANY BLOCKS MINED Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
WAIT A MINUTE!!! SO CALLED 0 PREMINE, but only notice community about launch 20 mins before? And one pool was already very busy just at launch, this looks like the same 0 Premine coins shit, saying no premine, but in fact there is... avoid i would say. If dev already need to cheat on community before it starts...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is ridiculous.

2 hours waiting.

Wallet crashes and doesn't sync. Pool running in the first seconds...

Good luck with your shitcoin.
Activity: 574
why developer dont listen ? First launch wallet crash. Now the same error.
Pages:
Jump to: