Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 58. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
the official chain is longer so why are you mining at supernova? nova just sync with the official pool out chain i slonger and has more power... what are you doing.

what are you talking about. Pool.mn and suprnova are correct. Your coins are worth zero. I feel a takeover coming.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
I vote for supernova pool to be official pool!
Activity: 644
supernova i lost 1300 coins on ur pool due to fork etc u think u can send me later?

No ?

FUD all you want guys. Im mining this coin you guys are retards anyway.

im sure he will be happy to send it to you.

I'll recredit the lost blocks once we know what is going on now, dont Worry, the coin just started but i smell another relaunch as the official pool is on a totally different chain...

Fuck the official pool's chain...really pool.mn and super have almost all the hash.
lol.yeah lets just take over coin since dev failed at launch and all he is worried about is his scam pool being ready and mining coins before he launches for everyone else
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the official chain is longer so why are you mining at supernova? nova just sync with the official pool + 3 other pools which are all on the same chain
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
nobody mine at "official" pool. "Official" pool is only for developer and his friends .
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The official pool may screw us all here.....
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
supernova i lost 1300 coins on ur pool due to fork etc u think u can send me later?

No ?

I'll recredit the lost blocks once we know what is going on now, dont Worry, the coin just started but i smell another relaunch as the official pool is on a totally different chain...

Fuck the official pool's chain...really pool.mn and super have almost all the hash.

lets see what happens.

I've down'ed the fee to 0% for now and paying out 120 % for the next 10 blocks to get the lost blocks paid out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
swagpool's hashrate is very low now
Activity: 952

No ?

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
pool.mn can you confirm you are on the right chain or not?
MN & suprnova are on the right chain
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
pool.mn can you confirm you are on the right chain or not?
so MM and supernova mining on 1 chain

and so call "official" pool mining on another chain

i cannot resync to the "official" pool ...

what now ??!

I think now MM and supernova is the official chain. Combine hashrate over power official pool
I'm dying.

No ?

Can't they just get the chain from you or MM?
You both dominate with hash power.
legendary

No ?

I'm dying.

what now ??!
Share your chain with them.
legendary

what now ??!
Activity: 574

No ?

No ?

Fuck off. Butthhurt fuckhead noone asked u

i like your attitude
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
plz post links again to both the pools I will add all the pools sorry about that.
http://drkc.pool.mn
Activity: 602

No ?

Pages:
Jump to: