Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 16. (Read 59225 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113
The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).   

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.   

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

6. Proof of stake difficulty is 0.9788. The market cap is currently $108K.

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.

I thought you guys stated that convery gave all his coins away to you guys( the new team) so how can  he donate a few coins back for the dev fund. Get your story straight
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

Ok I understand got your point. This is for me only I would rather give them a second chance to correct thier mistake, if this under new dev I will observe thier senserity in taking over the project, and if thet are! they will win the respect of the people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).   

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.   

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

6. Proof of stake difficulty is 0.9788. The market cap is currently $108K.

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

"It's easy to be greedy but very difficult not to be selfish"

I agree with you, But this is very difficult to understand by some people

Activity: 53
Islapdonkey, because you are FUD

Anhatsu i was on this thread promoting this coin before you knew about this coin. When we all found out that we were dealing with a scammer i decided to educate new investors about the hx instead. You on the other hand is an opportunist that is hoping to hype up a coin from a known scammer with hope that you can dump your coins. You can't even give the community a good reason on why the dev dumped this coins price and fucked all of his earlier investors but you want us to believe that he gave all of his coins away to you. you might like to throw the word fud loosely around but the i think in this situation we all know who is the real fudder. By the way, there were several complaints from several accts and he deleted all of it rather than address it. Unlucky for your scam group, am quite resilient and uneasily deterred. So i will make sure this info stays active. Take care.

Your posts are due to me deleting, as it is negative, it deliberately repeats the bad intentions in order to undermine the development of this community.

I have followed this Tread from scratch and have read all Posts from islapdonkey on this tread.
I don't see any bad intentions or FUD.
If you answer all questions from islapdonkey firmly and thoroughly, I think he will understand. Rather than deleting his post it will only arouse suspicion.

He doesn't get it. He doesn't want to talk. He is on a personal crusade. The only way he will move on is if he finds something else to hold his interest. Right now its Droxne. This guy is very narcissistic and self centered. You can see it from his posts. He thinks he is more than he actually is and these posts and attention that we give him fuel him even more. He's the only one in crypto to ever lose on a bad investment and he has a hard time accepting a loss. Its a bit infantile and immature.

In any case, more things to come soon. The team is working hard at acquiring our first gaming platform and getting listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Instead of deleting them why not post proof that the allegations are untrue? I think the community would benefit more from that then from deletions

There were suspicious developments around the previous dev's premine and the crash. No one on the new dev team is disputing that.

Yet islapadonkey is making false accusations about the new team. He is claiming that we are using farmed accounts and that we are the previous dev in disguise. This is who we are https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23723432. If you look closely these accounts including accounts from 2014 and 2016 (longer than his time on BCT) they bear no resemblance to Convery's account in style and form.  

We invested after the implosion and are attempting to create value out of a failed investment. If you listen to donkey's FUD, he wants this blockchain to fail and decline to zero. Thats is about $120,000 of investor money dropping to zero or a 100% loss. Why would an investor islapadonkey that allegedly owns 78K shares that he bought for 0.95 BTC not support a new investor group that is attempting to rebuild and recover funds for investors?

The new team can prove we can deliver with a new well designed website: www.droxne.net. Next steps will be much harder the games development and the blockchain enhancements. It will involve serious sacrifices. The volunteers are not paid by anyone, we are not management of an ICO with an obligation to investors. Current Droxne investors should be more supportive of our efforts.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Anhatsu i was on this thread promoting this coin before you knew about this coin. When we all found out that we were dealing with a scammer i decided to educate new investors about the hx instead. You on the other hand is an opportunist that is hoping to hype up a coin from a known scammer with hope that you can dump your coins. You can't even give the community a good reason on why the dev dumped this coins price and fucked all of his earlier investors but you want us to believe that he gave all of his coins away to you. you might like to throw the word fud loosely around but the i think in this situation we all know who is the real fudder. By the way, there were several complaints from several accts and he deleted all of it rather than address it. Unlucky for your scam group, am quite resilient and uneasily deterred. So i will make sure this info stays active. Take care.

Your posts are due to me deleting, as it is negative, it deliberately repeats the bad intentions in order to undermine the development of this community.

So when people bring up the history of the coin that could deter from the price pumping you go and delete them instead of letting people read them and make their own mind up whether to invest? seems shady....
Hello cjrst8
If he just told people the history of this coin correctly, I would not delete it. However, his writings bear bold hatred, deliberately bringing unfounded allegations about our new team, so I deleted those posts.

Instead of deleting them why not post proof that the allegations are untrue? I think the community would benefit more from that then from deletions
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

I have followed this Tread from scratch and have read all Posts from islapdonkey on this tread.
If you answer all questions from islapdonkey firmly and thoroughly, I think he will understand. Rather than deleting his post it will only arouse suspicion.
Old dev has abandoned the project, he is no longer here, so stop asking questions about the old dev. We are a community of investors, want to develop DRXNE when old dev abandoned this project! If you have any questions for our team, ask, we are ready to answer
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

So when people bring up the history of the coin that could deter from the price pumping you go and delete them instead of letting people read them and make their own mind up whether to invest? seems shady....
Hello cjrst8
If he just told people the history of this coin correctly, I would not delete it. However, his writings bear bold hatred, deliberately bringing unfounded allegations about our new team, so I deleted those posts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dev left the project, he no longer holds the majority of the coin, so the current development has nothing to do with the previous dev work. 

investors are the key. it can do wonders to any coin. i hope this will be succeed.
Yes, we appreciate and thanks to the support of investors. We will do our best to create value for the community, the largest gaming platform in the world
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
investors are the key. it can do wonders to any coin. i hope this will be succeed.
Yes, it shows that investors are believing in the new team, active development is taking place.  Wink
This week droxne coin value is encreasing it means that it is getting more the attention of the investor.
Pages:
Jump to: