Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈 - page 17. (Read 5993 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello DataTrading! I came across your product on Facebook. I think it will be somethin groundbreaking! Good idea!
I am from Australia and I want to buy tokens. Can I do that?

Thank you!
Sure, you can! Do you have Coinbase?

No. Could you help me to set everything up?

Of course! The first step is to sign up for a Coinbase account - https://www.coinbase.com/
This will give you a secure place to store your bitcoin, and easy payment methods to convert your local into or out of bitcoins.
Ok. What's next?

After you sign up, you gotta connect your bank account. You'll need to go through some verification steps before you cas start using the account. Once the verification is complete, you can start your purchase.

And how do I purchase?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hello DataTrading! I came across your product on Facebook. I think it will be somethin groundbreaking! Good idea!

Thank you!

Of course! The first step is to sign up for a Coinbase account - https://www.coinbase.com/
This will give you a secure place to store your bitcoin, and easy payment methods to convert your local into or out of bitcoins.
Ok. What's next?

After you sign up, you gotta connect your bank account. You'll need to go through some verification steps before you cas start using the account. Once the verification is complete, you can start your purchase.

Thank you!

Ok. What's next?
BitcoinTalk Manager

Thank you!

Thank you!

BitcoinTalk Manager

Thank you!
Activity: 23
Has anyone tried to play with Crypto Kitties?

How do you like the game? Is it worth playing?

I am not going to talk that much about the game here, just want to understand why there is a huge hype.

Huh

Angry

I think what's make this so attractive is a game mode and it's too cute graphics. So, you deal with cute things and get money for that. What else could you ask for? Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

I am not going to talk that much about the game here, just want to understand why there is a huge hype.

Huh

Angry

kitties? what kitties?

https://www.cryptokitties.co/ - these

my daughter would definately like the UI and the kittens  Grin so you're saying it's not worth playing it, is it?

well, I'd say, it's like with the sims..you build a house and you are done. but maybe ur daughter will like it and earn you money  Wink Grin
Activity: 16

Huh

Angry

kitties? what kitties?

my daughter would definately like the UI and the kittens  Grin so you're saying it's not worth playing it, is it?

Huh

Angry

kitties? what kitties?

Activity: 16

Huh

Angry

kitties? what kitties?
I am also interested in Skypeing with DataTrading!

Roll Eyes¨

How about a group call that you can organize for all people, who are interested?

Already excited!

Thanks. Can we have a skype call or smth?

Sure! Check ur PM box.

Live chat sounds like a good idea

It's might be problematic for us to schedule this due to timezone differences. What we can do is to make live video chat on youtube or instagram, where all the participants will be able to ask questions. But we gotta wait till Anton's coming back from China. He's very busy now. But I will definately arise this question.
[/quote]

Huh

Angry

I tried it. You can buy cats, breed them, and then, if other users like the traits of your cat they can buy your cat or they can request breeding their cat with your cat..Maybe I am not just a cat person.

Wow, cool! Gotta check it out thnx
BitcoinTalk Manager
Can I use altcoins to buy DTT tokens during the token sale?

Which ones?

Available ways to purchase DTT — BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
BitcoinTalk Manager
Do you have any Youtube DataTrading ICO reviews?

Cant find any so far.

Maybe I just missed something.

We are awaiting for them now and are negotiating those reviews with youtubers
BitcoinTalk Manager

Huh

Angry

I didn't   Undecided
BitcoinTalk Manager
Why did you call your project DataTrading?

I mean,is there any reason?

Cheesy

DataTrading is actually a product of DataHolding (DataProm, DataScoring, DataTrading). Why Data? Because we are Data experts! Wink
BitcoinTalk Manager
Pages:
Jump to: