Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈 - page 23. (Read 5993 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey, DataTrading!

How is the pre-sale going so far? How much money have you already received?

Do you think that the fact that BTC is rapidly growing helps you during pre-sale?
Do you depend on growth/ fall of BTC, ETH?

Merve, bitcoin is growing hell quick! I think ur predictions about 50k per 1 can be a reality soon!
Sounds exciting!

Cool

hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!
this is gonna be huuggge! Shocked

thanks! and have a nice meeting with Anton Wink

It was excited indeed!
Anton told me their strategy and answered all the questions, and Alex gave a wonderful comparison of the the AI with real human neural system.
Invested more  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hey guys! Anton and Alex are already in China! Read Anton's new blogpost here: https://blog.data-trading.com/huge-southeast-asia-tour-and-the-last-day-of-pre-sale/
Hurry up to catch up with them and ask all the questions you had about DataTrading platform.
And don't lose your chance to grab 30% bonus during our last day of pre-sale! 💸
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hey, DataTrading!

Do you think that the fact that BTC is rapidly growing helps you during pre-sale?

The BTC growth plays in our favour.   Smiley
We have almost got $900k!
The goal is almost reached. Thank you!

BitcoinTalk Manager
My friend was just wondering, is it possible to become a part of DTT team?

He is a really cool programme developer, who is currently looking for the job.

Hey Merve! Sure. He can join our bounty campaign and write to Alex (our CTO) on telegram or via email with his CV attached.
Our email is [email protected]
Our you can PM me with his contact info and I will contact him/her directly.
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hey everyone!

Seems like there are more people in this chat now, which is good!

Your very last chance to get 30% bonus, hurry up!

DataTrading people did a great job, pre-sale is already very successful

thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey, DataTrading!

Heyyy Marcus, havent seen you here for ages!

Hows your life, mate?

Did you buy the DTT tokens?

Grin

Sounds exciting!

Cool

hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!

My friend was just wondering, is it possible to become a part of DTT team?

He is a really cool programme developer, who is currently looking for the job.

Hey everyone!

Seems like there are more people in this chat now, which is good!

Your very last chance to get 30% bonus, hurry up!

DataTrading people did a great job, pre-sale is already very successful
Activity: 3
Sounds exciting!

Cool

BitcoinTalk Manager

that's exactly what i thought! and that's the reason I've joined them! have high expectations about this. i bet they are a game changer.

yassss! i'm meeting with Anton these days in China. can't wait to share my thoughts with him!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

that's exactly what i thought! and that's the reason I've joined them! have high expectations about this. i bet they are a game changer.
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Looked through your website - seemed quite impressive to me. Can you please describe in short how does your system learn to predict? I am interesting in investing, but I want to be sure that I undertand everything correctly.

Hello Robert! Thanks for your interest. We use machine learning and AI in our platform.
You can read everything about the processes of their training in sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 of our whitepaper - https://data-trading.com/pdf/datatrading_whitepaper_en.pdf

Thanks. I'll take a look.
And when will I be able to use my tokens?

Tokens will be released within a few days after a pre-sale to token holders but locked till all sale rounds are finished.

I see. Thank you! And I will be able to get the early access to the platform in 2019?
Correct. Smiley You can review our roadmap here - https://data-trading.com/#section-milestones
Activity: 23
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Looked through your website - seemed quite impressive to me. Can you please describe in short how does your system learn to predict? I am interesting in investing, but I want to be sure that I undertand everything correctly.

Hello Robert! Thanks for your interest. We use machine learning and AI in our platform.
You can read everything about the processes of their training in sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 of our whitepaper - https://data-trading.com/pdf/datatrading_whitepaper_en.pdf

Tokens will be released within a few days after a pre-sale to token holders but locked till all sale rounds are finished.

I see. Thank you! And I will be able to get the early access to the platform in 2019?
BitcoinTalk Manager
Only 2 days left to get a 30% bonus and an early access to the beta version of the platform!
Hurry up!
BitcoinTalk Manager

Activity: 23

Pages:
Jump to: