Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈 - page 22. (Read 5993 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So how many White Paper translations do you guys have?

Just out of curiosity....hehe

Cheesy
I knew people would loooove it.

And the platform will be even cooler, I guess!

Did you also buy the tokens? Or waiti9ng for the token sale?

And, yeah, I tested the demo! Promising thing!
That is what I was talking about - you should think of organizing meeting and conferences in order to give people like me a chance to meet with the founders!

Keep us updated.

Hey guys! Anton and Alex are already in China! Read Anton's new blogpost here: https://blog.data-trading.com/huge-southeast-asia-tour-and-the-last-day-of-pre-sale/
Hurry up to catch up with them and ask all the questions you had about DataTrading platform.
And don't lose your chance to grab 30% bonus during our last day of pre-sale! 💸

Are Anton and Alex planning to visit NY?

Dmitry Tomchuk - our managing partner is going to the USA in the beginning on 2018. I can tell you the exact dates and cities yet, but I will keep you posted.

Yeah, please, let me know when it's planned. I definately want to meet with him.

Sure thing. And thank you!
Pre-sale is FINISHED!

Cant believe it was so fast.
So how much funds did you guys receive in total?

How can you describe the ICO market?

Oh Gosh!
This week flew so quickly!😲
Congrats to all the lucky ones who got a 30% bonus! And thank you for believing in us! 💓
A couple of hours left for YOU to get a bonus till it's still available!
Stay tuned for other news from DataTrading!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
Oh Gosh!
This week flew so quickly!😲
Congrats to all the lucky ones who got a 30% bonus! And thank you for believing in us! 💓
A couple of hours left for YOU to get a bonus till it's still available!
Stay tuned for other news from DataTrading!
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hey guys! Anton and Alex are already in China! Read Anton's new blogpost here: https://blog.data-trading.com/huge-southeast-asia-tour-and-the-last-day-of-pre-sale/
Hurry up to catch up with them and ask all the questions you had about DataTrading platform.

Dmitry Tomchuk - our managing partner is going to the USA in the beginning on 2018. I can tell you the exact dates and cities yet, but I will keep you posted.

Yeah, please, let me know when it's planned. I definately want to meet with him.

Sure thing. And thank you!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
And, yeah, I tested the demo! Promising thing!

BitcoinTalk Manager
This project looks very much like spectre but the usage of these two projects is very different. I think both projects have their own characteristics and features. I hope the project will be as successful as Specter because people tend to invest in these projects

Thank you. Actually, our platform will PREDICT the changes on the market, when Spectre is just getting out the broker out of the trading proccess. That's perhaps what I see on their website.
BitcoinTalk Manager
Will a bot for trading be available? Or will everything be done through the platform DATA TRADING?

Thanks for your question!
To create a bot that stakes for you is not a problem - many people do that. But what is the most important thing for us are trading signals (go long/go short/ hold). Our system will produce these trading signals. We will try to intergrate with all trading platforms. But we can't tell you for 100% who we will be working with. Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This project looks very much like spectre but the usage of these two projects is very different. I think both projects have their own characteristics and features. I hope the project will be as successful as Specter because people tend to invest in these projects
Activity: 602
Will a bot for trading be available? Or will everything be done through the platform DATA TRADING?
BitcoinTalk Manager

hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!
this is gonna be huuggge! Shocked

Where can I test it?

Robert, you can test it here - http://demo.data-trading.com/
Tips and quick tutorials are included.

Thank you!
BitcoinTalk Manager
hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!

Where can I test it?

Robert, you can test it here - http://demo.data-trading.com/
Tips and quick tutorials are included.

Where can I test it?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Hey, DataTrading!

How is the pre-sale going so far? How much money have you already received?

Do you think that the fact that BTC is rapidly growing helps you during pre-sale?
Do you depend on growth/ fall of BTC, ETH?

Merve, bitcoin is growing hell quick! I think ur predictions about 50k per 1 can be a reality soon!

Gotta run and add more to my wallet Grin
Pages:
Jump to: