Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Duality Blockchain Solutions: Dynamic(DYN), Sequence(SEQ), HarmonIQ(NoID) - page 4. (Read 69581 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Exciting releases planned for this summer!
Activity: 296
Dyn have telegram or discord ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Weekly suggested reading
https://medium.com/@duality.chain/weekly-suggested-reading-fec35970af0

At Duality, we read a lot (and we mean a lot) of crypto articles every week, so we’ve decided to put together a weekly curated list with suggested readings revolving around cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, blockchain development, and technology in general.

We hope you like it and we would love your feedback. Feel free to share with us in the comments or join our Discord servers to engage with the community.

hi any dev here? i'm just looking for insiders, i could really pump this coin, contact me.

Pamp IT!!!!

Devs are on discord
Activity: 64
hi any dev here? i'm just looking for insiders, i could really pump this coin, contact me.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Dynamic network have botnet or GPU or ASICs. 3.5 Mh - 18 Mh on beastpool . This is the end, proffit is very small

Someone has developed a gpu miner, which is approx 4x - 6x faster they claim....what they are comparing it to, i dont know....but they are testing it with 6x1080ti rigs, so there goes a great algo....
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Dynamic network have botnet or GPU or ASICs. 3.5 Mh - 18 Mh on beastpool . This is the end, proffit is very small
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
What happen to this project? Any last news?
Hello Dynamic believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dynamic at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dynamic

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

going to the dyn page first thing i see are links on the reddit feed that  dont match with the duality/dyn project.
maybe better connect the coinmarketcap "social"page.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Sequence believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Sequence at: https://cointopper.com/coin/sequence

Activity: 187
Project sounds amazing and I am glad and proud to say i have actually joined their slack finally. Seems like they are making moves forward and it sounds like it could be a major competitor once things get to where they need to be 1.5 and 2.0 will be amazing for sure!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Dynamic believers,

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dynamic at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dynamic

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
this coin still alive? Roll Eyes

kinda have the feeling hybernation is almost over
Man I had the same feeling about you
where were you, you were a very active member of this community
anyway PM me with your addresses and I'll get you back in cause you well deserve this Wink

Thanks for the gesture. but i challenge the first one who post after me to recieve the gift!

for the greedy bunch, pass it through Wink

Did someone say gift? I am here.

anyway PM me with your addresses and I'll get you back in cause you well deserve this Wink

Thanks for the gesture. but i challenge the first one who post after me to recieve the gift!

for the greedy bunch, pass it through Wink
Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: