Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 27. (Read 152336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Yes, that is odd for a new coin like this. How hard can banging out a few tweets be?

And why is there a big announcement on the front page that "Duck Commander" has acquired 25,000 Max coins and 65.5 million Panda coins? No, really -- is this an inside joke?

please explain mainduck about 'Duck Commander' ... and what is happening with the BTC that was raised?

We what this coin to succeed but there has been no communication since launch from you guys

The price is getting lower and lower. People start dumping. A bit more info would help the coin a lot.

On the other hand. They might turn the BTC in more BTC, buy back a large part of the Duck and raise it again...
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Yes, that is odd for a new coin like this. How hard can banging out a few tweets be?

And why is there a big announcement on the front page that "Duck Commander" has acquired 25,000 Max coins and 65.5 million Panda coins? No, really -- is this an inside joke?

please explain mainduck about 'Duck Commander' ... and what is happening with the BTC that was raised?

We what this coin to succeed but there has been no communication since launch from you guys
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Duck Commander acquisitions:

25,000 MAXcoins: Cost - ~68 BTC

65.5 Million Pandacoins: Cost- ~52BTC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
coin dead already?  Undecided
Such fail Devs!
legendary
Yeah, I know...MainDuck, whats the new news? You guys have a 30 person team and nearly a hundred bitcoin, you should have plenty of incentive, time, money, people and connections to get things humming along nicely...will you be doing that big PR push you have stated on the front of the form? Just communicate a little...also, was that a joke about the maxcoins and panda coins? If not that's a little weird unless there was a purpose...please let us know whats up!

Worrying indeed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yeah, I know...MainDuck, whats the new news? You guys have a 30 person team and nearly a hundred bitcoin, you should have plenty of incentive, time, money, people and connections to get things humming along nicely...will you be doing that big PR push you have stated on the front of the form? Just communicate a little...also, was that a joke about the maxcoins and panda coins? If not that's a little weird unless there was a purpose...please let us know whats up!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hahahaha I can't blame Duck commander for promoting Maxcoin and Pandacoin.  Grin I'm waiting still waiting for their game plan but the community is very strong so Duckduckcoin will rebouce very soon

Hope so...I didn't even hear anything about DuckDuckCoin until I noticed it on CryptoRush yesterday. Been mining ever since but seeing that the value has almost halved in 24 hours sucks.
Hahahaha I can't blame Duck commander for promoting Maxcoin and Pandacoin.  Grin I'm waiting still waiting for their game plan but the community is very strong so Duckduckcoin will rebouce very soon

Really? OK, well, I am ready to be a believer -- especially since I own some Duck and am even mining a little as we speak.

But what do you base that on? Because this forum is rather dead. Is there somewhere that all of the action is?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm still getting more duck by buying the low 10BTC coins. Can't imagine people selling it that low...

They will regret it very soon. Lol

I hope so Smiley

Not impressed by their media offensive. FB and Twitter are very quiet...

legendary
I'm still getting more duck by buying the low 10BTC coins. Can't imagine people selling it that low...

I hope so Smiley

Not impressed by their media offensive. FB and Twitter are very quiet...
legendary

legendary
Why did the tweets on Twitter stop?
legendary
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
i still mining!!!go go go
Activity: 4
Activity: 294
Who here is mining the duck?
Activity: 7
Hai gays! Are your mining gears starting to make wierd sounds?, be sure to have enough cooling or power down if it's to  heat at times.!!

have checked out the different pools and things looks good, seems like one had a thief or so..

Well have a guueed week all and Quack around follo whatever

dJxMWy1MVvw6jGtn577DihPDJBTXJ2Hukw

https://twitter.com/DaffDucky

Daff Duck Some duck #duckduckcoin

Keep on quackin and flappin'
legendary
i came across Mining-road on stackcoin thread looking for new miners and i asked mining-road if they already sent the coins and i got no response
Activity: 294
Just a quick question, did Mining-road payout the coins to the miners?

I am still waiting for them to come through
Pages:
Jump to: