Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 23. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Fingers crossed for a genius
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
update from the mainduck on the first post if you haven't noticed:

UPDATE Feb 20: BTC Bounties have been paid and some Investments have been made. There's a ~2 week play to position some large investors groups into DuckDuckCoin, this plan of quacktion is in motion, and in 2 weeks you will all think mainduck was either a genius or a complete idiot.

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Good work Big Duck Commander, my local Chinese does crispy duck and pancake for $7 that means you've managed to Quackafy this absolutely Quackers load of Quack Quack into the Quackospheare!!!

1 completely fucking Quack Quack load of Quack coin is now equivalent 595 of my favorite meal!! Fuck a Duck!!! Smiley

BTW who's attending the March 2014 Duck Doo?
Activity: 177
We are on Coinmarketcap!

Quack quack
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I've suggested DUCK be added to coinmarket.io

The suggestion thread is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

Maybe you should do the same
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
come on mainduck!  where are you, you're online but dont communicate anything? 

What did you do with the BTC??

Oh, that's easy -- you don't have to wait on mainduck.

They bought the two biggest scam coins with your money and promptly got crushed.

Can't you read? They put it in big, bold letters at the top of page 1! Of course, now that all of that money has shrunk to near zero, they have erased that part.

Soon, mainduck will tell you not to worry -- that was not your money that was invested in those other scam coins and he is fully committed to making DuckDuckCoin a success!

Sadly, some of you will believe him.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners DuckDuckCoin Pool

http://duck.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 80 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 DuckDuckCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature.

You will be safe mining with us.

Activity: 251
come on mainduck!  where are you, you're online but dont communicate anything? 

What did you do with the BTC??
Activity: 4
The future of Duck isn't looking good the entire Net Hashrate is currently at 65.5Mh/s...  Embarrassed  Quite disappointing...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I flagged most of the fake IPOs you can ask Tomatocage and tk808. You are just a troll and i will not let you waste my time, moreover i invested in duck due to a recommendation from darbsllim.

darbslim is also the 2nd scammer involved in duckduckcoin, i'm trying to track his IP and record it based on the wallet transactions so that i report him to the Feds

lol..who said he's hiding check his profile for his website and name.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darbsllim-14367

You must be living in your momma basement,playing superhero Cheesy

I am planing to sue you for Defamation of Character and i hope darbsllim join too
Activity: 476
darbslim is also the 2nd scammer involved in duckduckcoin, i'm trying to track his IP and record it based on the wallet transactions so that i report him to the Feds

Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
I flagged most of the fake IPOs you can ask Tomatocage and tk808. You are just a troll and i will not let you waste my time, moreover i invested in duck due to a recommendation from darbsllim.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
It is so obvious the BTCs were cashed out, the whole maxcoin and panda coin (which are terrible investments btw and crashed badly) is just a  cover. Dev is now busy enjoying his life at our expense.

No promotion,  no major exchange, no marketing, no nothing just bullshit. I mean at least if ur so greedy, fucking spend at least 50% of the IPO on promoting the coin and building some infrastructure.

btw mscCollec just "happens" to be in most IPO scams, just like that. StackCoin is his next scam project. He is a master con who pretends he is innocent, pretends to be a victim, he even tries to show that he tries to help IPO victims, smart Mr MscCollec u sir r a master of social engineering.

Why can't you get your fact straight about me. I don't have any mining rig anymore and IPO is the only way I can get coins. I would have invested in your shitty superhero coin too if you offer IPO instead you kept the whole premine stake to yourself. Greedy dev

The facts are true, i'm a champ state winner in puzzle solving and i can easily put the pieces of the puzzle together and i know you are behind some of these fake IPOs.

Supercoin was 0% premine FYI i don't have much supercoin, other miners have the majority of it and i had to ask for donations. Yes SuperCoin failed but i didn't scam anyone.
It is so obvious the BTCs were cashed out, the whole maxcoin and panda coin (which are terrible investments btw and crashed badly) is just a  cover. Dev is now busy enjoying his life at our expense.

No promotion,  no major exchange, no marketing, no nothing just bullshit. I mean at least if ur so greedy, fucking spend at least 50% of the IPO on promoting the coin and building some infrastructure.

btw mscCollec just "happens" to be in most IPO scams, just like that. StackCoin is his next scam project. He is a master con who pretends he is innocent, pretends to be a victim, he even tries to show that he tries to help IPO victims, smart Mr MscCollec u sir r a master of social engineering.
Activity: 9
New DUCK Block Explorer!

The DuckPond.io team has just launched a new block explorer dedicated to DuckDuckCoin.  This is the full-featured Abe block explorer with API support, running on a VPS dedicated to this service.  Now you can watch those ducks fly while you are hanging around 'the pond' with us  Cheesy

http://birdwatcher.duckpond.io

If you aren't already mining with us, then you should come join us at DuckPond, the best spot for hunting DUCKs!  Our pool is running on fully updated code, offers HTTPS encryption, and provides fast payouts.

https://www.duckpond.io
Activity: 20
I'm pretty sure that they do plan to do promotion... sit tight and hang in there. Have faith in the duck.

I just started mining on oakpool last night... going well!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
UPDATE Feb 15: Operation MaxCoin Pump & PandaCoin Blitz has been stealing our thunder. Duck Commander has acquired 25,000 Maxcoins and 65.5 Million PandaCoins

1. Create coin
2. Take 100 btc from investors
3. Do absolutely no promotion
4. Start promoting other coins in the thread.

Mainduck, you and your team are pieces of shit.

Don't worry next update will be similar to this: lol

Operation buyback. Duck Commander has acquired ?? DuckduckCoin from the egg nest during the great sale event at www.cryptorush.in

Is it me or is it just a smart way to do business? I think they're trying to buy back the share that went tot the eggthief.
Activity: 23
http://coindrop.io DUCK faucet was just topped up! Tons to go around!
Activity: 30
I don't know if anyone has already done so, but I just filled out the request form to add DUCK to Coinmarketcap. I had to send info such as official website, exchanges it's traded on, block explorer, logo, bitcointalk ann thread.

Fingers crossed.

Thank me later Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: