Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 48. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY

Haha, what is the logic behind that? Why would they clip their own wings at launch?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Block explorer compiling on Cryptotrends
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We URGENTLY need a block explorer

Currently being built by altexplorer.net

You mean your group of devs can't throw together a 15 minute block explorer?

and btw ..we need wallets

"We are choosing to remain anonymous for now, but those who know us have seen
our successful launches in the past. We’ve been into bitcoin since 2011, and we’ve
launched some very successful coins. Without even asking for it, we’ve already received"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTS 0.0003 DUCK for 0.3 BTC
TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Thats a duckymoron
Activity: 53
UPDATE 1:25 AM EST - A DEAL HAS BEEN REACHED. After considering a hostile blockchain takeover or a relaunch, we decided to go back to the negotiating table with the Premine Pirate.

We considered a hostile blockchain takeover with our own 51% attack or a re-launch tomorrow, but all of the duck hunters and pond operators would have lost their DUCK that they were mining while we were negotiating with the Premine Pirate. We negotiated a peaceful transfer of the genesis egg to the master nest.

We URGENTLY need a block explorer to verify that the mastermind behind the heist didn't do anything else nefarious.

https://i.imgur.com/beDBtl6.jpg
I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE THAT I ATTACKED FOR CALLING THIS COIN A SCAM.

THIS COIN TURNED OUT TO BE A REAL SCAM, I LOST 0.5 BTC , I ADMIT I WAS WRONG

I ASK THE DEVS TO REFUND OUR MONEY, OTHERWISE FACE CONSEQUENCES. WE WILL FORM A GROUP AND REPORT YOU ALL TO THE FBI SO THAT YOU GET BUSTED ONE WAY OR OTHER IN THE FUTURE. YOU STOLE 95BTC WORTH OF INVESTMENT

Nothing was stolen. where are you going with this. quack the duck up
Activity: 294
Who the fuck invests in IPOs? That and cryptostocks are the worst things to do with BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I ASK THE DEVS TO REFUND OUR MONEY, OTHERWISE FACE CONSEQUENCES. WE WILL FORM A GROUP AND REPORT YOU ALL TO THE FBI SO THAT YOU GET BUSTED ONE WAY OR OTHER IN THE FUTURE. YOU STOLE 95BTC WORTH OF INVESTMENT

This is a scam coin with no wallets yet released and just giving the shit excuses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
TO ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF THIS SCAM, SHAME ON YOU FOR RUINING YOUR REP.  THIS SEEMED LIKE A VERY NICE COIN TO HAVE FUN WITH AND CREATE A VIBRANT COMMUNITY
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

"UPDATE 11:59 PM EST - The DUCK thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins and DUCK out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg."

This really makes no sense whatsoever when whoever it is has all the premine.  Really? he tried to get more DUCK? really?
...your not telling us a story are you?  Roll Eyes

The guy that mined the genesis block (not really a thief, per say) wanted to keep some of the DUCK and also wanted BTC. It makes perfect sense.

Well that is not "extorting" duck..he already has the duck...being you seem to be the only one in the know saying anything at all.
What were the terms?  how much btc? how much duck to be kept?

and why have the wallets not been released if a deal has been struck?  ...some people might want to get their duck out of the pools.

perfect sense...according to whom?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This makes for a great story.  Alert Huffpost.
"UPDATE 11:59 PM EST - The DUCK thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins and DUCK out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg."

This really makes no sense whatsoever when whoever it is has all the premine.  Really? he tried to get more DUCK? really?
...your not telling us a story are you?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
I have had a cgminer set on oakpook as a primary pool, and middlecoin as a backup. I have just checked it (4 hrs after the launch), and guess what - it was mining on oakpool! Roll Eyes
OAKPOOL, WTF I WAS MINING FOR THIS 4+ HRS??? WHERE IS MY MONEY???
Announced in IRC that a deal has been reached. All is well. No relaunch will happen.

care to fill us in on more details?? deal with genesis block holder? if so, how much?
or pool operators?

Edit: where are the wallets?
glad i missed it. You guys failed glad i only wasted a few hours mining this.
Ducks r still in the pond. Do urself a favor and sit on ur eggs for a lil bit longer
Someone forked chain at the beginning?

No.  The dev released the source (no nodes or wallets) and the chain was started.

Edit:  This was actually the same way RonPaul Coin began (dev posted wallet and daemon in a pre ann thread) and did not realize the chain could be started.  But because that coin had no premine or ipo then he just let it run.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
The more I think about it...I call ducksh!t.  The premine should have been mined well before the launch...which tells me they do not know how to compile the wallet from the source or set up a node.

The release of the source (without their premine) was done knowing that the chain would be started...why you ask?

Because they did not have the wallets compiled. ...think back...we saw some links for the wallets change on the site as if they were going to be uploaded any second then the source was posted.  All they had to do was release a node list and a wallet.
That never happened.

I do not think this was done for hype at all because this is the last way you want to hype your coin...ask mtgox.

Whoever actually compiles the wallets for this coin please come forward.

Edit:  If the wallets are actually already compiled then the only reason for this ordeal was to be able to lie to ipo investors and fleece their money.
Pages:
Jump to: