Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 49. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Someone forked chain at the beginning?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
glad i missed it. You guys failed glad i only wasted a few hours mining this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wouldn't the software only accept a chain that builds on the correct early blocks? And woudn't those early blocks secure the premine to an account whose key was only known to the original developers? Are premines really this badly implemented in all the alt coins that have them?! These are utterly obvious precautions. It seems like this would only be possible if the premine was implemented with mind-boggling ineptitude.

Ding Ding Ding...correct.  But have no fear, they will point their fingers every direction they can (already calling it theft when it was fairly mined) instead of pulling the thumb.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wouldn't the software only accept a chain that builds on the correct early blocks? And woudn't those early blocks secure the premine to an account whose key was only known to the original developers? Are premines really this badly implemented in all the alt coins that have them?! These are utterly obvious precautions. It seems like this would only be possible if the premine was implemented with mind-boggling ineptitude.

the premine wasn't a problem, the deployment was.  Someone grabbed the code and stood up two offline servers and started their own network they beat everyone ti the punch. It is a fair launch. This guy took advantage
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
u guys should just ask for refund, i dont get it why ppl give someone 70btc++ for a few hours of work?

xDD
Massive amount of Ducks in different timelines r laying these eggs. keep ur opinions to urself
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
u guys should just ask for refund, i dont get it why ppl give someone 70btc++ for a few hours of work?

xDD
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
reset the blockchain and re-launch ... probably the only chance you've got anymore at making the duckcoin work (and change the name to duckcoin, instead of duckdickcoin)
Activity: 56
Wow another scam, very professionally done too. This time it seems a lot of Senior members were involved in this scam, i'm keeping a track record of all of them and will publish details. People are getting very greedy and willing to give away their reputations for this.

They never had the premine, the whole thing is fake. They are still pretending to extend the period before they disappear.

MscCOllec, how come ur not even upset that this is a scam when you invested 2BTC in this project ? Btw, also many people are v highly suspicious that MscCollec is involved in a large majority of these scams, but he pretends that he's a victim every time.

If this is truly not a scam, and the theft really happened (how convenient, why would anyone steal a premine it doesn't make sense as u can always relaunch) then devs will relaunch within a day and give people their duck coins and actually promote this coin.
guys u just pay for it 70 btc :C

devs know how to make money, because this is another coin from them... but wait why they develop another coins ? cant they just support they current coins?

and in about month they will announce another coin and another .... damn its really nice!
Is a joke Grin
FUCKING COIN!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Let's relaunch in one hour
Can I get a link on that - IRC

Little out of touch on certain things like IRC, telnet, etc etc (is telnet even around any more? - lol)

thx

(Older than I act :-P
http://webchat.freenode.net/ #duckduckcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The duck thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg.

Pool owners need to contact us please so we can get synced up on the plan of quaction.

ScryptoMiners, please contact us on irc.freenode.net #duckduckcoin

source has been taken down for relaunch now that the golden egg thief refuses to give it back.

Great. Show must go on!
Activity: 53
The duck thief contacted us, and tried to extort bitcoins out of us. After a lengthy negotiation, the thief decided that he wanted to keep the Golden Egg.

Pool owners need to contact us please so we can get synced up on the plan of quaction.

ScryptoMiners, please contact us on irc.freenode.net #duckduckcoin

source has been taken down for relaunch now that the golden egg thief refuses to give it back.
中国鸭币挖矿、交易信息交流群244547403
 Wink
What a great publicity, just saw this in Forbes Duck stolen after hatch  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
New rule, if they cant launch without a huge shitstorm  stay away. Rule 2, don't ever invest in Crypto IPOs, stick to coins only.
Pages:
Jump to: