Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 68. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp://duck.oakpool.com:3334 and on February 10th you're good to go!

If you ever need help or have a question please let us know! You can contact us through Duck.OakPool.com or on the boards here. After launch day we will be offering various rewards and bonuses to miners to show our appreciation so be sure to follow up!

We will have invitation rewards and donation bonuses on launch day!

regged!
Activity: 28
Hi,

Need more support for this coin.

it will start only in 16h 30m.

Cheers Smiley
'

Is there a countdown timer? DuckDuckLaunch!

Yup! Go to duckduckcoin.com for the countdown Smiley

Awesome!
...A-are you affiliated with the search engine?

im kinda worried about copyright infringement since duckduckgo is kinda popular, we don't want duckduck to be coinye 2.0.

I highly doubt they'd be able to come up with a legitimate case for DuckDuckCoin infringing on the copyright of DuckDuckGo. It's apples and pizza -- not even close. Plus, did you see the beard on this Duck!? Beards > Bow Ties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Whats the quack here then.
Activity: 53
We have nothing to do with DuckDuckGo, our colors, branding, idea, is as far remotely away as possible with an anonymous search engine. Our coin is based on a popular kids game of Duck Duck Goose. With branding of various cool DUCK related content.
Hi,

Cheers Smiley
'

Awesome!

im kinda worried about copyright infringement since duckduckgo is kinda popular, we don't want duckduck to be coinye 2.0.

Impossible how it doesn't include go in the name. It would be cool if they cross promoted with duckduckcoin, but I don't know if that was really there intention since Mr. Duck looks wayyy different than the rubber ducky on their site.

Plus, why would an Anonymity supporter fight another Anonymity supporter? They both believe in human rights to not to be spy'd on for no reason, in fact, ... DuckDuckGo, if you are reading this... I would love to discuss how beneficial duckduckgo is to this community, PLEASE do contact DuckDuckCoin, contact me directly... and lets figure out how we can provide more info to the bitcoin / altcoin community and promote duckduckgo!!!
That would be +1111111= x10...

Pm me DuckDuckGO!
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Hi,

Cheers Smiley
'

Awesome!

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Duck.OakPool.com is now live open for Pre-Registration!

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp://duck.oakpool.com:3334 and on February 2nd you're good to go!

If you ever need help or have a question please let us know! You can contact us through Duck.OakPool.com or on the boards here. After launch day we will be offering various rewards and bonuses to miners to show our appreciation so be sure to follow up!

mind the fees gentle ducks.

Fees are 1% and we give away block finding bonus as well as donation bonuses. Fees are similar to other pools good sir.

*Edit - updating transaction fees now as well. Those will be .000000001

my 10mh scrypt power is ready to start when you fine gentlemen are.

Good to hear! I will be adding 13 mh of my own!
Activity: 420
Hi,

Cheers Smiley
'

Awesome!

Hi,

Cheers Smiley
'

Activity: 420
Hi,

Cheers Smiley
'

Activity: 322

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp://duck.oakpool.com:3334 and on February 2nd you're good to go!

Fees are 1% and we give away block finding bonus as well as donation bonuses. Fees are similar to other pools good sir.

my 10mh scrypt power is ready to start when you fine gentlemen are.

Activity: 322

Activity: 2
TO THE DUCK Cheesy

Our pool will be up when it launches. duck.stablehash.com will rewards the first 50 members with 0% fees for life!
Duck.OakPool.com will be REWARDING all block finders! Only pool to be offering block rewards! Come and join us!

Activity: 266
Everything so far looks to be going well for duck. I see a lot of quality content being provided to the community to spread the adoption of duckduckcoin. We need to multiply on progress. I believe we should host a contest here giving away some duck coins .. well, fractions of it since early-adopters that join the IPO will have access. I think we should spread it across more mobile wallets once launched, and a few other incentives.
Activity: 14
Hi,

Cheers Smiley
Duck.OakPool.com Is Growing Fast!
We have 15 Pre-Registrations and counting! Follow us over to the happiest pond on earth.

http://leesbirdblogk.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/11-mallard-ducks_army_marching-c2a9wikic.jpg

If you ever need help or have a question please let me know! You can contact me through Duck.OakPool.com or on the boards here. After launch day we will be offering various rewards and bonuses to miners to show our appreciation so be sure to follow up!
Pages:
Jump to: