Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 72. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone else just read this nonsense because of spam messages from https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darbsllim-14367 about this nonsense?

Respond to my pm - there was a reason you were one of the people I reached out to.

Shut up you sausage munching loonie!

No I do not like sausage, I'm not gay but since you are throwing insults, usually its the one tossing the insults that really is what they say others are.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Waiting for the duck

Do you have a preferred choice? I mean.. I can pick a rabbit out of a hat... but I haven't tried pulling out a duck!!!
I do..

Whoa... What a nice pet!
What do you call it?
Gold-duck!
Waiting for the duck

Do you have a preferred choice? I mean.. I can pick a rabbit out of a hat... but I haven't tried pulling out a duck!!!
I do..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Waiting for the duck

Activity: 58
Looking good!
I hope it's not released at the same time as Dope..
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Anyone else just read this nonsense because of spam messages from https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darbsllim-14367 about this nonsense?

Respond to my pm - there was a reason you were one of the people I reached out to.

Shut up you sausage munching loonie!
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Another IPO coin? Take it easy.
Merit: 502
Awaiting this coin getting its pants sued off by DuckDuckGo.

lol. DuckDuckGo is anonymous ?.. why would they sue when its a clear path down the road.
Activity: 7
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Your contribution is pooled with the total pool over the next 7 DAYS. You then
get proportionally the amount of DUCKS based on your percentage of the total
contribution towards the 17% of the Genesis Block. IE, if 100 BTC total is sent, and
you sent 5 BTC, you get 5% of all DUCK created on The Big Quack, or 1.0285 DUCK.

Max money - coins: 121! Extremely rare and valuable coin. (Think rare hunting game)
Mined over: 12.1 months - get in now! This is the wildlife enthusiasts trophy coin!

Establish POS and merchant processing capability. If you are a seasoned developer with
experience in merchant transactioning, please get in touch.

Over Next 12 months:
We are pushing hard to make this coin the standard for trophy hunters. We are working
hard on bring this coin to be a transactionable token for all your bird watching and
wildlife needs and want to see it in SportsManGuide.com, HyattGuns.com, and even
DicksSportingGoods. If you have further ideas please PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so pos person who would think about adopting this coin would ask, so there is only 121 in the entire world, out of billions (maybe more) people, I don't think the adoption/rate of people using this coin is going to be enough for us to see 1-2 transactions in our lifetime. Sorry...

also if they want this coin to be in mags, then who or what or ? would spend even 1 duck given that there are only 121 in the world for something out of a magazine? I am guessing that 1 duck would be worth millions if anything because rarety but if adoption is nowhere, then the coin isn't worth much because no one is using/trading it. I don't really see any market selling 1 duck for 1million, much less any ducks for high up amounts.

also you are asking money for ducks by contributing to your bitcoin fund. This is like asking people to be scammed because "well pay you % percentage whenever" but give me money first. As we all know, bitcoins are non chargebackable so u send it, u loose it. Meanwhile op just comes out with another scam and gets richer.
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 53

We are not a search engine, or have anything to do with them.
Activity: 53
I want to help with press and media.. similar to 42 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4963855

Launch of duckduckcoin is the right place and the right time.

Maco, all help is welcome and plenty of bounties to go around! PM for more details. We'll be posting a live bounty update shortly.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: