Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀E-wallet.io🚀 The first cryptocurrency wallet that pays you! - page 2. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I know that E-wallet is paying for PoS mining. Because I participate in PoS mining and get reward for it.
Here is a link for my last payment - https://www.blockchain.com/eth/tx/0x07cf97ff29a3b7266992b6715eaecc15c8fb4da8e41444b649643aa8e590fdcb
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Team of Bitcointalk think that it is very suspicious when wallet pays so big reward for holding cryptocurrency. But I see information here that people really gets rewards with proofs.
I can not understand why thread has a negative trust because the wallet is paying reward for PoS mining?

The profit is to big to be the true. But it pays https://www.blockchain.com/eth/tx/0xba4cb6aab2a9249f1a765acd467e9a05a13711fbdafb4fd57559eee14cb16b13
Activity: 364
I can not understand why thread has a negative trust because the wallet is paying reward for PoS mining?
Wallet is paying reward for PoS mining.
My last payment is done. Hash of transaction 0xb489969eda12439f173c45a937f19bbebee63d677be63d96d40fe1eb69e3112a
copper member
Activity: 34
Is their any information about team? I did not find such information on the website.

Information about team here https://e-wallet.io/interview-director
Information about bounty here: https://e-wallet.io/bounty
I'm confused with the bouty performance that you applied, can you explain, where we will place the work that has been completed, and for the bounty bitcointalk there is no clarity, it is not very thorough at launch

All quastions about bounty you can ask to support team on e-wallet.io website.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Is their any information about team? I did not find such information on the website.

I'm confused with the bouty performance that you applied, can you explain, where we will place the work that has been completed, and for the bounty bitcointalk there is no clarity, it is not very thorough at launch
copper member
Activity: 34

I see this as a Ponzi scheme, but there are a little different because they also sell their tokens, so I am confused myself to determine whether this is safe or not safe, because I see the benefits provided do not make sense in the long run
For me it is very important that the wallet pays. I staked my Bitcoin and got E-coins. All e-coins I exchanged to Ethereum (because of small commision) and sent Ethereum to my wallet
Received ETH June 17 2020 @ 8:40 PM
To: My Ether Wallet
$3,71 0.016 ETH

0x8be74a5ea56cdf9238d5a52ec467707f3ce2ccf99e5ee352e18da5fd1994a726
I checked the information about this project. There is no information that project does not pay money for mining.  There is only information that project pays a big profit. And it is suspicious. But a lot of people would like to have a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I think that the conditions of PoS mining and the reward for PoS mining is very attractive. But I am interested here in bounty. Do you have bounty here?
at this time I see no bounty campaign, hopefully there is in their planning to make it, of course by making the bounty program the E-wallet.io project will have insights that will be very broad

But do you think people will want to promote a project with existing scam allegations? Hard to pull it off in the market if people have negative impressions towards this project. If they are sincere in pushing thru this platform, they will continue this project and show that they are indeed giving such returns. But it would be years in the making and not just few months. Because few months will not support their claim about the high returns. So if they decide to run bounty campaigns, they need to hire a reputable BM here so maybe users will start looking at their platform.

I think that a lot of depends from the sum of payment for promotion. If payment for promotion is good a lot of people will promote the project, because  the project pays and people will promote this. If projets pays good money for promotion it will be a lot of people that will participate in promotion.

WHat do you means like miracle tele ? they have scammet lot people and  block all account , this is like same kind of project.
copper member
Activity: 411
I think that the conditions of PoS mining and the reward for PoS mining is very attractive. But I am interested here in bounty. Do you have bounty here?
at this time I see no bounty campaign, hopefully there is in their planning to make it, of course by making the bounty program the E-wallet.io project will have insights that will be very broad

But do you think people will want to promote a project with existing scam allegations? Hard to pull it off in the market if people have negative impressions towards this project. If they are sincere in pushing thru this platform, they will continue this project and show that they are indeed giving such returns. But it would be years in the making and not just few months. Because few months will not support their claim about the high returns. So if they decide to run bounty campaigns, they need to hire a reputable BM here so maybe users will start looking at their platform.

I think that a lot of depends from the sum of payment for promotion. If payment for promotion is good a lot of people will promote the project, because  the project pays and people will promote this. If projets pays good money for promotion it will be a lot of people that will participate in promotion.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 68
Anon
I think that the reward for PoS mining is very good. I decided to participate in PoS mining and sent 150$ for staking.
Here is a hash of my transaction 7a53b335ae1ce748244c73755f7e34aa714e8ca0777b531b47714ac4c32e385e

I will inform you about results.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
with your current negative trust, I don't think people will trust you using your wallet. your returns are very high which is too good to be true. and if it is too good to be true, expect a loophole in the system. so better explain yourself on the scam accusation thread and be clear and concise how you can give daily interest rate. where will you get those money? from another user who will deposit money to the wallet?
Three negative beliefs and they already know that this project is the same as the Ponzi scheme so that many mark the red trust in him.
With this I am sure people will know that this project is not the real thing.
Pages:
Jump to: