Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀E-wallet.io🚀 The first cryptocurrency wallet that pays you! - page 3. (Read 982 times)

copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
with your current negative trust, I don't think people will trust you using your wallet. your returns are very high which is too good to be true. and if it is too good to be true, expect a loophole in the system. so better explain yourself on the scam accusation thread and be clear and concise how you can give daily interest rate. where will you get those money? from another user who will deposit money to the wallet?

The reward for PoS mining is paid in Ecoin. Before start listing on the exchanges it will be possible to exchange Ecoin to cryptocurrency inside the wallet. We accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
with your current negative trust, I don't think people will trust you using your wallet. your returns are very high which is too good to be true. and if it is too good to be true, expect a loophole in the system. so better explain yourself on the scam accusation thread and be clear and concise how you can give daily interest rate. where will you get those money? from another user who will deposit money to the wallet?
copper member
I want to explain reward for PoS mining:
From 1st day to 10th day 0.2% every day
From 11th day 0.3% every day
From 21st day 0.4% every day
From 31st day 0.5% every day
From 41st day 1% every day
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
@OP

Based on the profit calculator on your website, if someone stakes 10 BTC, he will get 17.4 BTC back (7.4 BTC of pure profit in only 100 days simply by staking crypto on your wallet. How can you promise something like that, don't you see how ludicrous that sounds, and how unsustainable it is?

Tagged for scam, here is the thread with more info
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-e-wallet-ponzi-scheme-promising-1-daily-return-5255820

true it will never be possibile to have return like this , for me as well look like a scam project!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
@OP

Based on the profit calculator on your website, if someone stakes 10 BTC, he will get 17.4 BTC back (7.4 BTC of pure profit in only 100 days simply by staking crypto on your wallet. How can you promise something like that, don't you see how ludicrous that sounds, and how unsustainable it is?

Tagged for scam, here is the thread with more info
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-e-wallet-ponzi-scheme-promising-1-daily-return-5255820
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: