Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 494. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have just spent the last day doing the Portuguese translation. You can take a look here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nova-moeda-earthcoin-esta-aqui-para-2014-385540

I'll monitor the thread and let you guys know if I need recommendations for anything, I really love the way the EarthCoin community is shaping up. My address is eWpDWFLump555ocx4cfEhD3EYuyUj2MFup

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
What rates on Exchange?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
http://ecrypto.net?ref=243
first exchange that added earth

its a new one so use @ your own risk !!

need a better exchange!!!
Activity: 210
http://ecrypto.net?ref=243
first exchange that added earth

its a new one so use @ your own risk !!
Ait
the pool I'm in keeps finding orphan blocks - is that something to do with the pool, or just bad luck, or the same for everyone?

Sorry if this is an obvious question - newbie alert  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Please just not cryptsy, I don't even want to open an account on this crappy exchange just to trade EAC... i'd rather hold on to the coins than go to cryptsy with them...

Maybe it'll be added to mcxnow.com/

Cheesy  Grin

bter / vircurex will do.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
If the Devs use a good chunk of that 270 mil we could even get Earthcoin on BTC-E  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Please just not cryptsy, I don't even want to open an account on this crappy exchange just to trade EAC... i'd rather hold on to the coins than go to cryptsy with them...

Maybe it'll be added to mcxnow.com/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I wonder when this will be on an exchange, like Cryptsy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Creating a quick video of everything so far with a quick script. If anyone here is awesome at script/copy/sales writing or preparing amazing PR that people can then read off and animate/put video and pics to - please feel free to write something up (pm don't post publicly). If we use yours you'll get a nice bounty.

*We've been approached to be added to a Chinese exchange, going to hold off for now. Don't want to kill their site too lol.
DigiByte Founder
How the hell does Catcoin have more thread posts than Earthcoin? lol

Because it has more pics, 1337 haxooorz kitty language and super funky colored fonts
Makes sense. It remind's me of MySpace circa 2005 when I look through the thread. lol

Because it has more pics, 1337 haxooorz kitty language and super funky colored fonts

edit:
oh no... that's a different one, got it confused with kitteh coin
DigiByte Founder
Quote from: OP

Every 14 days there will be one day with X2 payout.
Every 31 days there will be one day with X5 payout.

Ait
The diff is at 38 ATM, I just wonder what will the diff be on days with 2X and 5X payouts  Shocked

What days are those?
The diff is at 38 ATM, I just wonder what will the diff be on days with 2X and 5X payouts  Shocked
DigiByte Founder
Earthcoin network hash at 2.9Gh/s ?!!

"networkhashps" : 2920543769

wow...
Long live the easy mining Earthcoin days ... all 3 of them. lol Guess Alt's are getting picked up and mined by everyone. Good news overall.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Earthcoin network hash at 2.9Gh/s ?!!

"networkhashps" : 2920543769

wow...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
DESIGNERS / MEDIA PROS::

Source files for logo, brandcolors and alternative pallets.

Source files for most of our assets separated into layers so you can pull assets into new canvases etc.

Download the .zip :: http://www.earthcoin.biz/earthcoin_branding.zip

nice designs of the logo.

nice logos...I like them!
Jump to: