Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 491. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined that giveaway awesome
hsz
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Earthcoin to the moon Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No global warming on THIS earth!  Only FIRE!
Activity: 336
Thanks.

enR71KPEYmRSp5TpFbwSs7hDkdFESyWV81
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
EarthCoin on eCrypto.net - Cryptsy, wake up!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hope EAC hits an exchange in the next days. Ecrypto is always down.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
nice to see a working linux wallet
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
It is going to the moon!
Activity: 280
I'm still solomining... bounce back and forth on pools (HackShardGaming) gets my endorsement...

Managed 3 blocks while I slept last night and another as I drunk my morning coffee.  Still not bad for a 4MH/s setup.

I would be an EAC Millionaire now if I had not sold some for a Bitcoin on day 1.  Still I'm planning to go long on at least 500k EAC.  Need to off load them into cold storage so I'm not tempted by the initial market swings when they finally do hit a reputable exchange.

Flasheart
FLASHEART COMPUTRONIC AND CRYPTOGRAPHIC MINING DISPENSARY
ent9dxn5SyttkAoU1rXXCfsbWDdRPJ2H2B

BLocks are 20k now i believe?.....hitting that one block would have still been more than i mined all day.....sometimes is just like the block numbers are hitting hard..then they just stop.....
Activity: 140
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at
I'm still solomining... bounce back and forth on pools (HackShardGaming) gets my endorsement...

Managed 3 blocks while I slept last night and another as I drunk my morning coffee.  Still not bad for a 4MH/s setup.

I would be an EAC Millionaire now if I had not sold some for a Bitcoin on day 1.  Still I'm planning to go long on at least 500k EAC.  Need to off load them into cold storage so I'm not tempted by the initial market swings when they finally do hit a reputable exchange.

Flasheart
FLASHEART COMPUTRONIC AND CRYPTOGRAPHIC MINING DISPENSARY
ent9dxn5SyttkAoU1rXXCfsbWDdRPJ2H2B
Activity: 280
I see that vircurpool is now estimating ~10,000EAC/day

The pool is also correctly reporting my Hashrate at about 1500-1800. So they are getting the right number of valid shares.

Also, using some quick maths. I'm submitting about 0.2% of the total valid shares and I have about 0.2% of the pool Hashrate. So that makes sense.

Estimates make sense for me.....but the coins dont seem to be adding up.....i mined all night for about 3,000 coins or so....the pool numbers seem to be up and down...making me wonder if there are any ongoing issues....numbers seem to be on atm....

Must be a lot of hash jumping around from pool to pool looking for blocks....I just found a block as well.....but i think this one os getting too far gone to solo mine anymore
Activity: 294
I see that vircurpool is now estimating ~10,000EAC/day

The pool is also correctly reporting my Hashrate at about 1500-1800. So they are getting the right number of valid shares.

Also, using some quick maths. I'm submitting about 0.2% of the total valid shares and I have about 0.2% of the pool Hashrate. So that makes sense.

Activity: 154
looking to buy earth coin, can trade litecoin, pay via paypal or bank transfer....

or if your feeling really generous to get me started on my earth coin adventure you can donate to:

ecnfbnmf2NAW7d79V3DACzC38T8V1h9vov

i have such a good feeling about this currency!!!
Activity: 294
How are some of you guys getting such high EAC/day/KH values? Or are you basing that rate on a few days ago?

I just did 24hrs on vircurpool with 1.7MH/s and I've only got about 8000 EAC.

Did this pool take a dump all of the sudden for luck?

I´ve got 32.000+ with 3MH/s there and "EAC/Day" in "Pool stats" is pretty accurate for me. Check Your miner stats (HW errors, stales) and settings

My miner is fine. I pulled the system from middlecoin where it was doing on par with estimates. No HW errors, and really no way for me to see stale %. But stales really can't be helped by miner settings I don't think. I use CGwatcher to keep everything running. It reports no stales even though I do see them pop up in the cgminer window. My WU numbers are normal too.

Vircurpool was estimating 20,000 for me. So their estimate was off.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
How are some of you guys getting such high EAC/day/KH values? Or are you basing that rate on a few days ago?

I just did 24hrs on vircurpool with 1.7MH/s and I've only got about 8000 EAC.

Did this pool take a dump all of the sudden for luck?

I´ve got 32.000+ with 3MH/s there and "EAC/Day" in "Pool stats" is pretty accurate for me. Check Your miner stats (HW errors, stales) and settings
Activity: 215
network hast again at about 2.5Gh/s: "networkhashps" : 2483927932
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Shared the Earthcoin video on reddit hoping to get some more people interested in them. Smiley

EAC address if anyone wants to donate; ek97XuXJAbH7v3DwSU2P4XhMqCPQHHRWWE
Jump to: