Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 502. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

Duplicate, but the redundancy is welcome.

Dasource, xploited, and I are working on a real (Abe) block explorer impl. You're welcome to join if you know anything about Abe or Python.

I've almost got abe working, just found the coin source so i should be able to get the proper deseralizing transactions going shortly. Abe doesn't like the format of the transmission

Thanks for the input. I also downloaded the source and looked through it, but don't know enough python to rewrite the deserialize method (which I suspect the problem lies).
Leave some time for the family though ... it's a holiday, believe it or not. :p

Just sent out the fix. It wasn't reading the block file properly.    I sucessfully ran it on dasource's server and veiwed the page, but he will have to setup the dns etc
Activity: 364
Merit: 264

Dasource, xploited, and I are working on a real (Abe) block explorer impl. You're welcome to join if you know anything about Abe or Python.

I've almost got abe working, just found the coin source so i should be able to get the proper deseralizing transactions going shortly. Abe doesn't like the format of the transmission

Thanks for the input. I also downloaded the source and looked through it, but don't know enough python to rewrite the deserialize method (which I suspect the problem lies).
Leave some time for the family though ... it's a holiday, believe it or not. :p
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
remove - pool was hacked & closed Sad
CLAM Dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 264

Activity: 70
Merry Christmas everyone! Wink
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

I've said this before when people complain about "premine", but will say again: if you get 20k just by posting your wallet address, how much should you get from doing all the above? Nothing? Smiley  Also, I'd be much more worried if the coin authors had zero stake in this, it would make them so much more probable to drop doing this when something more interesting comes up / problems arise.

Is it too late to get in on the premine give-away?

en7tDZ2woL8N3r7Miz7rKHHrkRaeQpv3Jm
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
There is still a bug in submitblock with long hexdata, it still throw a 500 Error and prevents pools from mining correctly

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the fix for this exact issue is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4110512

Also, make sure you have also downloaded the latest daemon code from GIT in the OP.

The problem is not with EarthCoin, the problem is that Earthcoin supports TX messages, you need to enable TX support in stratum so that it properly encodes the block_hash before it sends it to the daemon.

CLAM Dev
There is still a bug in submitblock with long hexdata, it still throw a 500 Error and prevents pools from mining correctly

I'm assuming you've followed vipah's instructions?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4110512

I had been working on the issue but the person I was working on it with had not set the config option so I was waiting to hear back from him if it was still doing it before I proceeded
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
[size=0pt]JOIN US AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO LEAVE AGAIN[/size]

I've been mining here for 2 days now with no issues at all. If anyone is looking for a solid pool this one's pretty good so far!

I'm definitely digging EarthCoin, can't wait until it starts getting more attention and exchange listings.

70 MH/s and 400% average completion (this means 4x the time it should take to mine a block)

http://eac.hackshardgaming.net/ 130 MH/s and 110% average completion (this means it takes how long it should to mine a block)

Not exactly the best pool...lol

So is this the best pool to mine at right now?

Also, the fee here is 2.5% vs 1%

Can someone give me a link to a good explanation on what attributes to look for in a mining pool?

Hackshardgaming is finding blocks on average 4x as fast as the other pool mentioned. So say you get 10k coins per block and normal time to find a block is one hour. So on the first pool you would be getting 10k every four hours and paying out 100 coins of that, whereas on the hackshard pool you would be getting 10k every hour and paying out 250 coins of that. (These numbers are made up to show the difference in pools, you'll need to make your own estimates for hashrate vs reward)

I can confirm that hackshardgaming is definitely a superior pool now that I've tried it. I've been there for maybe 2 hours already and have earned significantly (perhaps 3x so far) more EAC than at the other pool. Good tip!

"Mr. Rimmer, thats physically impossible" said... whoewer that holo fuck was.
Activity: 143
Activity: 126
Any chance EAC being listed on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Are you kidding?

Which support?

In this coin there are issues with mining, but support from devs is zero. Only pool owners are helping.

And again. For what is it premined if support is zero?

And where is that transparency account with premined coins?

Websites, graphics, dealing with 100's of PM's, getting wallets compiled, doing giveaways/research before giving, promo's, dealing with xx promoters in various platforms, dealing with pool owners like crazy in PM, trying to get patches out, taking care of bountied tasks, responding here as often as we can, closing big marketing deals, looking for merchants, getting device apps done, continuous monitoring, no sleep, getting everyone to work together, calming down critics, getting investors, talking to exchanges, and still trying to smile while getting crapped on 247 - is not 'doing zero'. I've addressed your other points in previous posts with great detail.

Thank you.

I've said this before when people complain about "premine", but will say again: if you get 20k just by posting your wallet address, how much should you get from doing all the above? Nothing? Smiley  Also, I'd be much more worried if the coin authors had zero stake in this, it would make them so much more probable to drop doing this when something more interesting comes up / problems arise.
Activity: 406

I've been mining here for 2 days now with no issues at all. If anyone is looking for a solid pool this one's pretty good so far!

I'm definitely digging EarthCoin, can't wait until it starts getting more attention and exchange listings.

70 MH/s and 400% average completion (this means 4x the time it should take to mine a block)

http://eac.hackshardgaming.net/ 130 MH/s and 110% average completion (this means it takes how long it should to mine a block)

Can someone give me a link to a good explanation on what attributes to look for in a mining pool?

Hackshardgaming is finding blocks on average 4x as fast as the other pool mentioned. So say you get 10k coins per block and normal time to find a block is one hour. So on the first pool you would be getting 10k every four hours and paying out 100 coins of that, whereas on the hackshard pool you would be getting 10k every hour and paying out 250 coins of that. (These numbers are made up to show the difference in pools, you'll need to make your own estimates for hashrate vs reward)

I can confirm that hackshardgaming is definitely a superior pool now that I've tried it. I've been there for maybe 2 hours already and have earned significantly (perhaps 3x so far) more EAC than at the other pool. Good tip!

I personally find the VirCurPool to be the most consistent. Its averageing a block in less then 2 minutes.  Given that the coin says a block should be found on the network ever 60 seconds, that means that pool is getting over half of the found blocks.

That's not a good thing.
Activity: 406
CLAM Dev

I personally find the VirCurPool to be the most consistent. Its averageing a block in less then 2 minutes.  Given that the coin says a block should be found on the network ever 60 seconds, that means that pool is getting over half of the found blocks.
Activity: 112
remove - pool was hacked & closed Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 68
Posted translation for those few Swedish/Scanidnavian people that are having problems with English.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nytt-mynt-just-lanserat-earthcoin-ar-har-med-ett-pladask-for-ar-2014-383830

eZg5iVS58re5m9573uxPkfUdF3ctAEDjm5

Oh, You didn´t translate that cool 365 days image, what a shame... Just kidding pal, great job - I´ve sended You small tip for spreading the word

Thanks, Nah i didn´t bother with the pictures, they are self explained i hope Smiley
Activity: 116
Whats the current coins per day on EAC with 700 kh/s?
Jump to: