Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 554. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
dont every one go to vicurex ull 51% the coin again
http://adtpool.co.uk/ << we still could use some more )
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If someone is looking to sell some blocks of this, I'd be willing to trade some Doge for it. PM me any offers
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hopefully diff keeps falling...maybe even below 1...like it should be on day 1  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm in, with my low Khash/s
everything seem okay
will see
Activity: 23
So s the wallet safe? I managed to mine some when difficulty was 0.08
Activity: 378
Tough launch so far, tough crowd however totally justified and appreciated criticism even for the unforeseens. Thank you for all posts especially those raising awareness to be safe.

Responding to PM's slowly, will do our best to turn this negative experience into a positive one over the next few days. We definitely didn't want this to hiccup however despite a rough start the objective stays the same and I'll think of a few ways to make it up to you early guys that stayed up for this or lost out during the rush when we start our giveaway etc.

Diff lowering steadily, pools working ok again one by one, code inspected again for QC, a few steps closer to normal now.

Thank you!

Nice !!

Started mining again. Pointed my miner to vircurpool. Guys come on...!!
wtb 10mill earthcoin for 0.015 BTC  Cool
diff retarget algorithm is nothing new, it is used by many other coins. You can check the code there:
https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin

main.cpp:GetNextWorkRequired function. All is standard...

dude, which did you fork it from?  tell us from which coin for helping you
Activity: 420
WTB earthcoin, pm me with price in BTC for every 50k EAC.
have pointed my miner at the vircurx pool

now we can all silently mine before everyone jumps on it again  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Tough launch so far, tough crowd however totally justified and appreciated criticism even for the unforeseens. Thank you for all posts especially those raising awareness to be safe.

Responding to PM's slowly, will do our best to turn this negative experience into a positive one over the next few days. We definitely didn't want this to hiccup however despite a rough start the objective stays the same and I'll think of a few ways to make it up to you early guys that stayed up for this or lost out during the rush when we start our giveaway etc.

Diff lowering steadily, pools working ok again one by one, code inspected again for QC, a few steps closer to normal now.

Thank you!

Nice !!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
ill keep mining for a week ( like i said above )

ill take the coins if u dont wanne hold them efPzT9tqgjXdLCrYKVfRyVGUouLBw9QZr9

send them to my for my effords and lost mining coins !

We could use more miners @ http://adtpool.co.uk/ >
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I can't be arsed to read every page of this thread so: Is it worth mining?

Input please

Cheers
Activity: 479
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
in case someone feels generous

eed4WQ9J1grouHBHSF3pLsVdCAk6CHBV1R

Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
diff retarget algorithm is nothing new, it is used by many other coins. You can check the code there:
https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin

main.cpp:GetNextWorkRequired function. All is standard...
Activity: 42
im mining it again, why the hell not
Activity: 756

Thank you!
diff has fallen into the 3's now...I may be tempted to mine it again if it falls a bit more

maybe coin is fixed now?  Roll Eyes
Jump to: