Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 551. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I am trying to do solo mining with 500Kh/s. Everything is up and running, but I have never done this before and not sure with such a low hashrate is ok if I make an effort.
Any advices appreciated.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Did we ever get an answer from the devs about which coin's source this is based on?

I'm slightly concerned that the actual/expected shares ratios are staying so high on all of the pools. I do know that there's at least one coin with this particular issue (perpetually) and I'm hoping earthcoin isn't too close on the family tree.

Clicking on a found block link in the pool's site redirects to Feathercoin block explorer website. Not sure if this is from the pool setting, or the coin code though.

Thats a pool setting
Merit: 2
Did we ever get an answer from the devs about which coin's source this is based on?

I'm slightly concerned that the actual/expected shares ratios are staying so high on all of the pools. I do know that there's at least one coin with this particular issue (perpetually) and I'm hoping earthcoin isn't too close on the family tree.

Clicking on a found block link in the pool's site redirects to Feathercoin block explorer website. Not sure if this is from the pool setting, or the coin code though.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
HI,
I am not a miner because i live off the grid and use solar/batteries/ generator, however, I do trade in crypto's and am very interested
in acquiring some of these coins, so if there is a miner out there who wants to help me out , I would be very grateful.
The Earth coin design and name as well as mining features make this coin standout imo.. and I looked forward to being
a part of it's introduction and distribution into the  wonderful world of crypto's.  thanks Grin

[email protected]
Activity: 154
Won't build in linux mint

g++: error: E:MinGWliblibws2_32.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: E:MinGWlibliboleaut32.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [earthcoin-qt] Error 1

Installed every mingw package I could see in synaptic - doesn't work.

There might b an easier way to fix this but Ive noticed this on many alt coins wallet when building in linux, I basically use the feathercoin source file feathercoin-qt.pro, then i empty out the new altcoin-qt.pro file, paste in the contents of the feathercoin one and replace the word feather with the new altcoin, then qmake && make and it usually works - its just got references to building on windows on most of the sources
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Blocks are still being found, over 10 in last 20 minutes
Activity: 196
Vircur isn't the only pool. That time is since the last block the pool found.

Network Hashrate: 133.833 MH/s   

Pool Hashrate: 254.077 MH/s

Even if it's not with it's almost been 20 minutes with that hashrate? I don't think so.
Merit: 2
Same thing is happening again. Devs Huh Difficulty reducing again is needed.

Maybe change the diff retarget from every minute to some longer interval. I'm off again see ya.
Activity: 24
10 minutes for a block on the only pool at this difficulty? How is this even possible?  Huh

Edit: VirCurPool

Vircur isn't the only pool. That time is since the last block the pool found.
Activity: 196
10 minutes for a block on the only pool at this difficulty? How is this even possible?  Huh

Edit: VirCurPool
Mining is working fine for me, well I keep on mining until difficulty gets to high
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
CPU pool mining possible?
Activity: 224
normal block on average 10000 coins per block, varies seasonly
This is fucking stupid.

But hey, who am I to judge? Bring on EarthCoin!  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I seriously don't know wtf you little cry baby bitches are crying about, shit's being confirmed and payouts are going out, wtf more do you little cry baby bitches want? How about shutting up and just letting your miner do it's work for fuck sake and for those little girls who are saying nothing is being confirmed, here is a screen shot of mine being confirmed

http://imgur.com/qZca6Tj
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
hi, folks, which pool is working right???
earth.vircurpool.com pool hashrate >> net hashrate?

How is http://earth.scryptmining.com ?
I'm mining here

Just had my first confirmed payout of EarthCoins into my wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
hmm I am not sure on that, there may be some people with big rigs mining solo. Use daemon to check the network hashrate, sometimes the pool displayed hashrates are not accurate.

Yeah I thought the same thing and was checking in the client. This jump seemed particularly odd considering it happened in a minute:

16:28:21
{
   "blocks" : 407,
   "currentblocksize" : 0,
   "currentblocktx" : 0,
   "difficulty" : 2.62802879,
   "errors" : "",
   "generate" : false,
   "genproclimit" : -1,
   "hashespersec" : 0,
   "networkhashps" : 224028403,
   "pooledtx" : 0,
   "testnet" : false
}

16:29:46
{
   "blocks" : 420,
   "difficulty" : 1.89588336,
   "networkhashps" : 137083451,
   "pooledtx" : 1,
   "testnet" : false
}

no 13 blocks mined in 1 minute. The reason you see this is almost certain that your QT is in the process of the sync when you start the first getmininginfo, at that time your QT sync to block 407.

After your QT completely sync'd, try to monitor the hash, you won't see this.
Activity: 24

Somethings still buggy somewhere it seems
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

How is http://earth.scryptmining.com ?
I'm mining here
Activity: 56
hmm I am not sure on that, there may be some people with big rigs mining solo. Use daemon to check the network hashrate, sometimes the pool displayed hashrates are not accurate.

Yeah I thought the same thing and was checking in the client. This jump seemed particularly odd considering it happened in a minute:

16:28:21
{
   "blocks" : 407,
   "difficulty" : 2.62802879,
   "networkhashps" : 224028403,
   "pooledtx" : 0,