Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED! - page 3. (Read 78672 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I suspect something wrong with the chain... My coins do not stake even though the wallet is active 24/7 for few days, and they have enough confirmations. In fact the 'getstakinginfo' shows
Code:
# ./eagsd getstakinginfo
{
    "Enabled" : true,
    "Staking" : true,
    "Errors" : "",
    "Current Block Size" : 1000,
    "Current Block Tx" : 0,
    "Pooled Tx" : 0,
    "Difficulty" : 0.00122481,
    "Search Interval" : 1,
    "Weight" : 221861,
    "Net Stake Weight" : 746,
    "Expected Time" : 0
}

Which means my coins should stake immediately. But they do not!

Marcetin, if you are going to fulfill your promises and resume the development of this coin at some point, looks like something should be done time to save it now! The chain is stuck, and it is not only due to lack of staking wallets, but because of something else. The dev is needed here to resolve this, so we (the holders) could continue to support the chain!!

It's really strange.

You have very small amount for each input?

I faced similar problem for another coin but I just restarted the client and it worked.  Not sure if it works for your case.

Yes I agree with you that we need a dev.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I suspect something wrong with the chain... My coins do not stake even though the wallet is active 24/7 for few days, and they have enough confirmations. In fact the 'getstakinginfo' shows
Code:
# ./eagsd getstakinginfo
{
    "Enabled" : true,
    "Staking" : true,
    "Errors" : "",
    "Current Block Size" : 1000,
    "Current Block Tx" : 0,
    "Pooled Tx" : 0,
    "Difficulty" : 0.00122481,
    "Search Interval" : 1,
    "Weight" : 221861,
    "Net Stake Weight" : 746,
    "Expected Time" : 0
}

Which means my coins should stake immediately. But they do not!

Marcetin, if you are going to fulfill your promises and resume the development of this coin at some point, looks like something should be done to save it for later now! The chain is stuck, and it is not only due to lack of staking wallets, but because of something else. The dev is needed here to resolve this, so we (the holders) could continue to support the chain!!
SOS!!!Every day I turn on the wallet, but it is not synchronized, began at around 611198 and all! Displays 2-3 active node. But nothing happens to 5 March

The same for me Sad. I am at the same block. Most coins are stuck in stake, few inputs are still available, but have low number of confirmations, and do not stake by some reason. I have more than 40 inputs in stake!!! Just about 20-30 additional inputs are necessary for the chain to move smoothly! Is anybody staking except me?  Huh

Someone holds coins, and doesn't even care to stake them from time to time  Angry

Same here.

Have sent marcetin a PM. Hope he can come back and do something different this time.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Many probably shut down their wallets, do not believe in the future of this coin. And coin price starts to rise on the stock exchange - yobit.net
legendary
SOS!!!Every day I turn on the wallet, but it is not synchronized, began at around 611198 and all! Displays 2-3 active node. But nothing happens to 5 March

The same for me Sad. I am at the same block. Most coins are stuck in stake, few inputs are still available, but have low number of confirmations, and do not stake by some reason. I have more than 40 inputs in stake!!! Just about 20-30 additional inputs are necessary for the chain to move smoothly! Is anybody staking except me?  Huh

Someone holds coins, and doesn't even care to stake them from time to time  Angry
Wallet out of sync!

Still see some active nodes for eags.

However, new blocks are being generated slowly. People such as you should stake their coins to keep the blockchain going.
In next few days new site will be up and little rebranding.

EAG currency

For road map ... lets just say people will be able to trade stocks with EAG currency from their wallet.

Very nice! Eags finally has new development... It really deserves. No regret to hold my eags for so long.

What stocks we will be able to trade with eags?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
In next few days new site will be up and little rebranding.

EAG currency

For road map ... lets just say people will be able to trade stocks with EAG currency from their wallet.
Activity: 101
Hey guys!

I am sorry and shame because of time I was unable to work on this project, but please understand it is not just EAGS, all projects I am working on were on hold.
Also please understand I have not abandoned any of them. No one has been cheated, from my side on any way, just some things made me have no time for this project so time did its.
Anyhow.. EAGS is live and it will be.
Not mblados or me have give up from EAGS.
Sorry again, I'll give my best to fix things.

Well to start you could update the ANN. Most exchanges have delisted EAGS.
http://eagscurrency.com/ Has gone !

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Hey guys!

I am sorry and shame because of time I was unable to work on this project, but please understand it is not just EAGS, all projects I am working on were on hold.
Also please understand I have not abandoned any of them. No one has been cheated, from my side on any way, just some things made me have no time for this project so time did its.
Anyhow.. EAGS is live and it will be.
Not mblados or me have give up from EAGS.
Sorry again, I'll give my best to fix things.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink

Yawwwn.............

Bye bye EAGS. Thread should be closed.

Well, why bye bye..? Smiley The wallet works brilliantly, chain moves well. The coin is still tradeable at few smaller exchanges - Yobit and SouthXchange. Maybe somewhere else too - I didn't check all exchanges. So technically everything is sound. What is missing - is some balls from the Devs to pickup and run their child project Smiley. After all promises like "we will never abandon this coin", I would expect more dedication.

Another DEV abandoning this work, to skip down the yellow brick road with another coin,  leaving investors angry.

Shame on you marcetin
i think some of you cant read :Marcetin says :

As I wrote, EAGS is on hold for now, but I hope mblados and me will soon continue the project adding new features and services to EAGS.

You can expect to see mblados very soon Wink

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!

and for a dead coin it stakes very well with full connections
Activity: 101

Yawwwn.............

Well, why bye bye..? Smiley The wallet works brilliantly, chain moves well. The coin is still tradeable at few smaller exchanges - Yobit and SouthXchange. Maybe somewhere else too - I didn't check all exchanges. So technically everything is sound. What is missing - is some balls from the Devs to pickup and run their child project Smiley. After all promises like "we will never abandon this coin", I would expect more dedication.

Another DEV abandoning this work, to skip down the yellow brick road with another coin,  leaving investors angry.

Shame on you marcetin
legendary

Activity: 66
Activity: 395
Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/
legendary
It is going to be delisted from C-Cex on Oct 22.

Marcetin, do we need to do something to prevent delisting (maybe emulate volume)? Or you think its better to let it be delisted from C-Cex?
Activity: 66
I still hope to see at least Marcetin continue his work here, as I believe his good name is important.

True
legendary
mblados have gone since a long time and marcetin is with gsy
sorry guys

Strange. I thought honest people do not abandon projects after promising an update... It is more of a scammer behaviour, to tell we are going to announce great features then disappear  Undecided

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!

I still hope to see at least Marcetin continue his work here, as I believe his good name is important.
Pages:
Jump to: