Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED! - page 4. (Read 78672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
mblados have gone since a long time and marcetin is with gsy
sorry guys
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Marcetin, what are your plans? EAGS was just dumped to the ground on C-Cex. Looks like one of the big investors went out.

4 satoshi price for a coin with less than 10M supply and supposedly solid (even if not very active..) developers is embarrassing! Can you find mblados and origanize something together. This coin is something closely tied to your name and your reputation!

After such dump, if Devs do something, there is no way other than UP!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Marked for delisting
Volume:
0.01 BTC
EagsCurrency [EAGS]

Seems to EAGS will gone.
12 days after last post and nothing... Guys IMO EAGS have lot of potential. Just bring  new features, take care of updates and pay attention to traders.
Nice. Last weeks I pray to the god Cheesy and seems to Mr MBlados listened to me Wink
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink
legendary
It's any chance to move EAGS on right way ? Please respond Marcetin.

Yes, of course.

As I wrote, EAGS is on hold for now, but I hope mblados and me will soon continue the project adding new features and services to EAGS.

You can expect to see mblados very soon Wink

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!
It's any chance to move EAGS on right way ? Please respond Marcetin.
Last days shows nice volume on c-cex. Good job guys Wink
legendary
can speak someone again? How is it now the plan? Can we help? I have some contacts when a mining pool or games have to be built? There has been little movement on a board.  Huh

Thanks for your attention
ASNXT

Sorry on lack of announcement, EAGS is on hold for now, but as soon as we put things together we will announce the plan.
One thing is sure, we will not waste time on games or similar services, but multipool is part of the plan.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
can speak someone again? How is it now the plan? Can we help? I have some contacts when a mining pool or games have to be built? There has been little movement on a board.  Huh

Thanks for your attention
ASNXT
So could but a game page function.

https://nxt.tothemoon.me/

It would be nice also once again some information to be read from mblados. Each week only c-CEX trade is not enough.

kind regards ASNXT
legendary
EAGS is one of the best staking coins I have ever had. Very consistent, also wallet is not creating load on CPU, as many other coins do; and is syncing fast, when opened after a while. Leaves an impression of quality tech Smiley

That is true.
mblados is one of the best developers with which I had honor to work with.
legendary
EAGS is one of the best staking coins I have ever had. Very consistent, also wallet is not creating load on CPU, as many other coins do; and is syncing fast, when opened after a while. Leaves an impression of quality tech Smiley
First I need to apologise to all, I did not succeed in my plan to make EAGS payment gateway for BitNodes.net, which is successfully launched btw.

Great news is that we are preparing major update of EAGS by the next month which will bring the coin to new level with new features and new brand name.

By the time of update new services will be ready.

There is a lot of interest in EAGS although it do not looks like that, but I must say I am amazed with number of wallets running. Check here this is live data https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-53-223/

Please stay tuned and thank you on support!

hi you should really try to get into business with NXT.

Look here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxthaus-official-launch-(no-fees-5-bonus)/msg179659/#msg179659
legendary
First I need to apologise to all, I did not succeed in my plan to make EAGS payment gateway for BitNodes.net, which is successfully launched btw.

Great news is that we are preparing major update of EAGS by the next month which will bring the coin to new level with new features and new brand name.

By the time of update new services will be ready.

There is a lot of interest in EAGS although it do not looks like that, but I must say I am amazed with number of wallets running. Check here this is live data https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-53-223/

Please stay tuned and thank you on support!
legendary
Now EAGS is again in the delisting list of C-Cex and this time C-Cex requests 0.2 daily during one month.
Looks like saving server resources is something ultimately important for C-Cex stuff, and they just want to delete half of their markets and focus only on new ones..  Undecided
Anyway, this means 6 BTC volume in a month. It's too much, I cannot create such volume on C-Cex alone, I hope Devs will do something before the delisting deadline (19.05.2015). If not, C-Cex will be lost... though it is not the end anyway. EAGS can still survive for a while being listed on Yobit and few toy exchanges.
legendary
EAGS is removed from C-Cex just few moments ago  Angry
I can guarantee it had enough trade volume to be left there (they required 0.1 average daily volume during a week, and they had about 0.75-0.80 volume for the last week - I have checked that few hours ago, when the coin was still there!).

You should have contacted them, as I suggested before. Maybe its not too late yet.
I suppose you should contact them and request adding the EAGS back.

EAGS is not removed. That market is still open

https://c-cex.com/?p=eags-btc

C-Cex definitely removed it for some time, but yes, looks like they returned it back! I believe Devs have contacted them, that's why C-Cex corrected their error and brought the market back. Good job!
legendary
EAGS is removed from C-Cex just few moments ago  Angry
I can guarantee it had enough trade volume to be left there (they required 0.1 average daily volume during a week, and they had about 0.75-0.80 volume for the last week - I have checked that few hours ago, when the coin was still there!).

You should have contacted them, as I suggested before. Maybe its not too late yet.
I suppose you should contact them and request adding the EAGS back.
legendary
when will people realise this coin is dead?? Eags does not have anything that bitcoin doesnt have, bitcoin and other leading alts are superier in all ways to this piece of instamined(yes this coin is instamined) crap

I understand everyone could have his own opinion. However your statement does nothing but damage. Moreover, it is wrong in many aspects too. Instead of helping here, adding some value and so maybe protecting your own investment, you just dump a shitload of negativity.

You say "this coin is dead"?! I would tell - there are tons of coins which deserve such assessment, but not this one.

A coin could be considered to be dead, when 1. the blockchain has problems or does not move; 2. no one works on the coin.
Here we have the opposite: 1. the blockchain and network works brilliantly - many peers, stakes great, no single problem synching or moving coins; 2. there are at least two very competent developers who are dedicated to this coin, and periodically show up here.

Go spend your time dumping shit on something which deserves that more. Let those people work and do constructive things. And oh - some of my buy orders on C-Cex wait for your coins - well they are not too high, buy hey - you said the coin is crap anyway, so dump it to me please! Smiley

if eags is so great then where is all the volume?? why is the price constantly dropping?? obviously some here would prefer to go down with the ship

People prefer so spend time on the scam coins (there was a bunch of them launched last 10-15 days) Smiley
Big whales are hunting there, and the little fish is hoping to get some remains of whale's launch, when whales are pumping a scamcoin Smiley

Here is different, this project is long term, and though some deadlines are missed, Devs will make for it I hope. Patience is the key. Also its a good time to drop in and accumulate. I've seen coins trading for dirt cheap, with Dev posting once in few weeks and most importantly working on the project. The price was falling lower and lower. Then some updates were ready, Dev open a new thread, and everyone is surprised to see a coin which has a lot of development put in, at such price. Price jumped about 20x in a week, and is staying there since.

------------------------------

Devs, marcetin, just keep working whenever you have time, and things would improve (maybe not in summer, as people a busy on vacations Smiley, some people predict very low interest in alts until autumn, so you have some time to prepare! Smiley

BTW, do not forget to contact C-Cex and ask them not to delist the eags, there is enough volume to stay there (more than 0.7 BTC for a week), but its better to tell them, to be sure they don't just get delete it anyway.

I agree with you totally.
My work is almost finished on managed node services site, not on time as always in my case because of some unexpected issues, but as you said beside delays we are here and not giving up of this project whatever someone said.
I have spoke with c-cex about some script I need for the site because we will use c-cex as merchant service for EAGS payment and they said they will make it, so I think they will not delist EAGS although delist note is still here. But for any case we need to keep some daily volume there.
I hope script will be finished soon also and as we test it the site will go live.
Thanks again on such great support words! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: