Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED! - page 30. (Read 78704 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com
We have received a few requests to add  EAGS to LazyCoins. Currently under consideration and if accepted we will let you know.

For updates and requests: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.120
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
ugh can we get more mirror links for the wallet... its taking forever just to download from mega upload

I have notice to that sometimes when downloading file from megaupload it stuck on 99%, but another browser or new incognito window solve that.
Anyhow here are alternate links:

EagsCurreny-WinWallet-v1.zip

EagsCurrency-Ubuntu-Wallet-v1.tar.gz

@gkv9

All bounties and XDE shares will be sent after the POW phase.

You know this how?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
ugh can we get more mirror links for the wallet... its taking forever just to download from mega upload

I have notice to that sometimes when downloading file from megaupload it stuck on 99%, but another browser or new incognito window solve that.
Anyhow here are alternate links:

EagsCurreny-WinWallet-v1.zip

EagsCurrency-Ubuntu-Wallet-v1.tar.gz

@gkv9

All bounties and XDE shares will be sent after the POW phase.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Is premined 60%%%%....?...

Any exchange

None yet... And yes, they ain't just for the XDE ICO investors and will be distributed fairly by mblados, and we trust that guy, [THIS IS FOR EVERYONE OUT HERE] he's not here to scam anybody, just go to the current XDE's thread and you will come to know about his dedication and hard work...
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Is premined 60%%%%....?...

Any exchange
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can some please explain why the hell you all need to be on one pool. Huh
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
And staking started

I am curious, what coin was this based on?  Bitcoindark?
Activity: 109
DigiByte
And staking started
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@mblados,
Wow, great launch bro... This is what we all wanted... Anyways, when are you planning to send the reserved EAGs to INVESTORS ?
Activity: 118
am i late for the party?

nope your early, full block rewards dont start till block 2201.

Yup looking forward to it.  Any exchanges up yet?
Activity: 644
nova pool 200+TH and miners pool 10+ TH .Why guys.Like why are miners so stupid these days
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
how do we stake coins? do we just leave the wallet open?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
am i late for the party?

nope your early, full block rewards dont start till block 2201.
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
am i late for the party?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Activity: 566

Really? i got it in seconds  Huh

All this nonsense i've been reading as well about these guys trying to hide anything is absolute bs, it was all said from the start, so if anyone failed to read

things properly then that's their problem  Wink

I will mine and back this coin because i know the guys behind it are great guys with good plans.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
1 Petahash!

Network Hash Rate: 1.00 PH/s
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados

well you just said it your self this allocation of 60% of the mined coins is in fact an ICO. funds were taken from the XDE investors and they will now receive 60% of the coins available for mining. That is infact is a ICO & premine. Its very simple what it is I dont understand why your trying to convince people its not. We are all aware of the fact that these funds are allocated to existing XDE investors hence it is an ICO. I dont I have any issues with an ICO or premine, my issue is why you insist on calling it something its not. If you go to the store and the owner tells you a banana is an apple but you came for an apple I'm sure this would upset you. Either way the fact is there is a premine ( the initial block containing 6 million coins ) and there is an ICO ( XDE ico investment ).  With that cleared up What is the estimation of the Value of one EAGS to BTC, with your initial investment of time/work/effort.
Dont worry. You wont regret mining EAGS because it is my second Job in here. also please correct not all 60% go toward XDE ICO Investors
...they wont have like 1 million EAGS per person if that is your problem. Im not Convincing anybody and i will never try to convince anyone to Invest or buy into EAGS.
It is your choice you can take the risk or just stop your mining. EAGS will be valuable because I will make sure it does. Im not that kind of person you are thinking of.
XDE ICO investors will receive free EAGS from a portion of the 60% and it is not an ICO it is a Free dist. that wasn't an Obligation Im the one who just want to be grateful to them for supporting XDE and no one will dump their EAGS. We have a very Long Road Map ahead and our goal is to fulfill that Road Map.
Pages:
Jump to: