Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 131. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
The situation with staking is at least confusing. I tried to figure out what "coin maturity" means. In the explorer I discovered that most blocks were awarded to a small number of wallets - according to the Richlist most of them in the top 20 - that staked blocks sometimes every hour. But the "coin days destroyed" that serve as base to calculate the reward were in many cases relatively low.

(At least lower than the >50 Million I get under "your weight" - but I still wait since about 7 days (- since about two days the expected time fluctuates between 2-3 days))

Initially, I had been assuming that every stake rewards ALL accumulated points of the staker getting the reward, and the counter then is set to zero. While large wallets would move to the top rather soon again, the changes for smaller wallets to at least get rewards sometimes would be far bigger (or at least sooner). But - as i figured out - every block only rewards PART of the weight an account actually holds, and therefore only reduces the weight very gradually, so that large wallets will remain on top for quite a long time. This is discouraging for people who are new to POS rewards, and is likely to undermine goodwill.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Staking is dead ? 5 days = 0stakes ...

Nope, I've staked 6 blocks in the last 2 days.
Activity: 363
What is the estimated time? Or your weight? Wallet all the time online?
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
i think something wrong with PoS, for 2 days there were 6 mined blocks, with an estimated time of 4.5 hours, I think it should have been more, 24 * 2/4.5 ~ 10.6 this is about 1.7 more times

"expectedtime" : 16241 /60/60 = 4.5
"weight" : 563820492,
"netstakeweight" : 30523685419,

30523685419/563820492~54 = 1\54  net weight

unsigned int nTargetSpacing = 300; - 5 min block

1 hour=12 blocks
48 hours=576 blocks
576\54~10.6 blocks per 48 hours  but usually 4-6 times

are you talking about your own staked blocks ??

there are two things you might not be considering,

staking is probability based and dependent on network variables - "expectedtime" is only a guide and also fluctuates based on changes in difficulty
and
your staking ability is limited by the amount of staking inputs and their relative maturities.

open your wallet, go to preferences, enable coin control

go to send window, select inputs .

this will enable you to see how many individual staking inputs you have (note, unconfirmed or immature coins will not be visible as they are not eligible for sending yet)

i have 35+ staking inputs, does it change anything?
"weight" is already calculated my actual weight of netweight
I understand that an approximate calculation of time is shown, but the difference in 2 times seems to me more than it should
What is the ratio of the blocks to the time you have?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
i think something wrong with PoS, for 2 days there were 6 mined blocks, with an estimated time of 4.5 hours, I think it should have been more, 24 * 2/4.5 ~ 10.6 this is about 1.7 more times

1 hour=12 blocks
48 hours=576 blocks

are you talking about your own staked blocks ??

there are two things you might not be considering,

staking is probability based and dependent on network variables - "expectedtime" is only a guide and also fluctuates based on changes in difficulty
and
your staking ability is limited by the amount of staking inputs and their relative maturities.

open your wallet, go to preferences, enable coin control

go to send window, select inputs .

this will enable you to see how many individual staking inputs you have (note, unconfirmed or immature coins will not be visible as they are not eligible for sending yet)

1 hour=12 blocks
48 hours=576 blocks
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Announcement

A further payment of 20,000,000 ECA was made to the bumbacoin developer, from the pre-mine, for his work on the latest fork and the creation of the Mac wallet.

thank you Smiley
i have received the coins !!

HATS DWN TO YOU BUMBA GREAT WORK!!!
legendary
Announcement

A further payment of 20,000,000 ECA was made to the bumbacoin developer, from the pre-mine, for his work on the latest fork and the creation of the Mac wallet.

thank you Smiley
i have received the coins !!
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Announcement

There are movements to reach the objectives in the development of the coin?
Especially adding a coin to other exchangers.

Regarding objectives:

All short term objectives are already completed. I aim to complete all medium term objectives within one year. I have begun speaking with exchanges only recently as I did not think it would have been a smart strategy to apply to an exchange before the hard fork. At the current state, the price is below 1 satoshi which will make it hard to maintain a Bitcoin-Electra trading pair in a larger exchange. We can get in sure, but why would someone buy ECA for 0.00000001 BTC in Bittrex when they can go to Novaexchange and buy it for 0.00000001 LTC. We would eventually get delisted for low volume.

There are other alternatives I am looking at for exchanges such as the Earthcoin strategy: even though they don’t even have an active website and only $500 a day volume on Novaexchange, they have $5,000,000 of total daily volume and $13,000,000 market cap. How? The rest of the volume comes from two Chinese exchanges they are on. Focusing on the Chinese market seems an interesting choice to increase volume. Earthcoin does not seem to have done much marketing in Chinese either so I am very curious how they reached this kind of volume. If there is a Chinese speaker in the community, I would appreciate help for a Chinese market expansion as I do not speak the language. It would be good to know the price/criteria to get into exchanges like Jubi and BTC38. If there are no Chinese speakers, I will still research this alternative but it will just take longer.
Well, here is a guy who speak chinese~ I've never register an account...Since you have this require, I come~ I am a user of BTC38 which has a EAC(earth coin) market. Unfortunately, I think it is hard to put an eca market on it because they said they will never put on a new altcoin on their web site.... As far as I know, they just put on the eth market a few days ago.... But, don't worry, there would be still a lot chinese market to choose~ BTW, maybe there would be few chinese people cause this website had been blocked by GFW(AKA great/government firewall). And, maybe I can help you to do some translation for website or client(coinname in your chinese client is wrong~).

I replied to your PM shipt. Thanks for your support.
Have you received my mail?

Yes I did. Thank you for the translation.
legendary

Hello everyone, help me solve the problem, a couple of days ago I sent 2 transactions to novaexhange but the coins never came, what am I doing wrong? Huh
Date: 07/18/2012 20:35
Debit: -100000.00 ECA
Commission: -0.00001 ECA
Net amount: -100000.00001 ECA

Date: 07/18/2012 10:42 PM
Debit: -1000.00 ECA
Commission: -10.00 ECA
Net amount: -1010.00 ECA

first thing is to check they're on the blockchain,
you can search by transaction id, or by address
https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra

if they're not on the blockchain, delete your copy of the blockchain and resync from zero. (keep your wallet.dat safe !*!*!)

if they are on the blockchain, you'll need to lodge a support ticket with novexchange

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Activity: 3

Hello everyone, help me solve the problem, a couple of days ago I sent 2 transactions to novaexhange but the coins never came, what am I doing wrong? Huh
Date: 07/18/2012 20:35
Debit: -100000.00 ECA
Commission: -0.00001 ECA
Net amount: -100000.00001 ECA

Date: 07/18/2012 10:42 PM
Debit: -1000.00 ECA
Commission: -10.00 ECA
Net amount: -1010.00 ECA
Activity: 6

Regarding objectives:

All short term objectives are already completed. I aim to complete all medium term objectives within one year. I have begun speaking with exchanges only recently as I did not think it would have been a smart strategy to apply to an exchange before the hard fork. At the current state, the price is below 1 satoshi which will make it hard to maintain a Bitcoin-Electra trading pair in a larger exchange. We can get in sure, but why would someone buy ECA for 0.00000001 BTC in Bittrex when they can go to Novaexchange and buy it for 0.00000001 LTC. We would eventually get delisted for low volume.

There are other alternatives I am looking at for exchanges such as the Earthcoin strategy: even though they don’t even have an active website and only $500 a day volume on Novaexchange, they have $5,000,000 of total daily volume and $13,000,000 market cap. How? The rest of the volume comes from two Chinese exchanges they are on. Focusing on the Chinese market seems an interesting choice to increase volume. Earthcoin does not seem to have done much marketing in Chinese either so I am very curious how they reached this kind of volume. If there is a Chinese speaker in the community, I would appreciate help for a Chinese market expansion as I do not speak the language. It would be good to know the price/criteria to get into exchanges like Jubi and BTC38. If there are no Chinese speakers, I will still research this alternative but it will just take longer.
Well, here is a guy who speak chinese~ I've never register an account...Since you have this require, I come~ I am a user of BTC38 which has a EAC(earth coin) market. Unfortunately, I think it is hard to put an eca market on it because they said they will never put on a new altcoin on their web site.... As far as I know, they just put on the eth market a few days ago.... But, don't worry, there would be still a lot chinese market to choose~ BTW, maybe there would be few chinese people cause this website had been blocked by GFW(AKA great/government firewall). And, maybe I can help you to do some translation for website or client(coinname in your chinese client is wrong~).

Have you received my mail?

Regarding objectives:

we need to try this option, especially since a person with chinese language appeared several posts above
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I like the Dev idea to look into chinese exchanges  i hope progress can be made on that front aswell
Jump to: