Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 133. (Read 144299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Sorry - is the Explorer down, or is the chain stuck again? (more than 15hours without new blocks)

Edit: cryptobe seems not to update, also for all other chain..

We're doing some sudden, unplanned maintenance at the moment, but we're trying to update in daily intervals. CryptoBE is on the new chain. The chain is operating correctly.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No pools working ?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

and we have forked !!

rewards are now as expected. 50% annual PoS in the house Cheesy

What kind of reward will be if my wallet is ofline every day about 7 hours?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

and we have forked !!

Do I need to delete and re-install the wallet? Or just wait?

Just wait.

I was receiving around 5 ECA a day. Now up to 14,000 a day.

Be aware the payouts are less frequent, about 1 a day, but far far greater.
Activity: 65

and we have forked !!

Do I need to delete and re-install the wallet? Or just wait?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

and we have forked !!

Activity: 12
There is a chance to get into the bittrex at some point;
Activity: 88
https://novaexchange.com/news/
News

2017-07-14 15:00 - Some orderbooks was accidentally emptied

When removing and adding markets there was a mistake causing some markets to be closed that was not supposed to be closed. When they were activated once again the orderbooks was empty. All orders was automatically cancelled and refunded to users account balances. Sorry for this, luckily only a few active markets was affected by this.

i guess they'll be fixing it at some point. lol

Grin ty
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
https://novaexchange.com/news/
News

2017-07-14 15:00 - Some orderbooks was accidentally emptied

When removing and adding markets there was a mistake causing some markets to be closed that was not supposed to be closed. When they were activated once again the orderbooks was empty. All orders was automatically cancelled and refunded to users account balances. Sorry for this, luckily only a few active markets was affected by this.

i guess they'll be fixing it at some point. lol
Activity: 88
Why a pair of doge/eca disappeared on NOVA?

I'll ask them. It was there a few hours ago and volume was at one point highest out of all their Dogecoin markets.

No Update ?
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

I'll ask them. It was there a few hours ago and volume was at one point highest out of all their Dogecoin markets.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
my wallet is out of connections

Need some peers pls
Activity: 14
Electra01 Hello. Fork did already and i see in my recieve more coins then before. I think wallet working good now without pos issues what was before  Smiley
Also, there is not much left for block 17100. If anyone experiences any kind of issue after the fork notify us in the thread.
Virustotal has sent a reply regarding the inconsistency of their scans for the lastest Electra wallet. The email correspondence has been shared below:

Me:

I shared a file with virustotal and in the initial scan it had a 0/61
detection ratio.

After the file was re-scanned it became 1/61 flagged by Kaspersky only.

After a few more recans the detection ration is at 7/61. Kaspersky no
longer detected it.

Why does the result change with each re-analysis? The file is the same:

https://virustotal.com/en/file/35732dcf3634e185519f51dcfac2c51a8cfedf28e6c60245eadf979bd3fd77b1/analysis/

Best regards

Them:

Hello,

VirusTotal is not a substitute for any antivirus/security software installed in a PC, since it only scans individual files/URLs on demand. It does not offer permanent protection for users' systems either. At VirusTotal we think of our service as a second opinion regarding the maliciousness of your files/URLs.

Although the detection ratio achieved by the use of multiple antivirus engines/URL scanners is far superior than that offered by just one product, these results DO NOT guarantee the harmlessness of a file/URL. Moreover, the aggregate amount of false positives of multiple solutions is higher than that of any individual scanner.

Currently, there is no solution that offers 100% effectiveness in detecting viruses, malware and malicious URLs. You may become a victim of deceitful advertising, if you buy such a product under those premises.

Jwturner - VirusTotal - www.virustotal.com
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Sorry - is the Explorer down, or is the chain stuck again? (more than 15hours without new blocks)
in wallet block 16986 in this moment
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Edit: cryptobe seems not to update, also for all other chain..
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
why u not add in coinexchange.io
now dime in coinexchange.io too
Jump to: