Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 59. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Mr dickhead aka isle of shit or something like that sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands. He bought ECA when ECA was nearing cent and was forced to sell because of his weak dick. So now he is abusing ECA.
He basically defined himself in his last comment n went to Nexus, a scam coin.
Ignore Mr Dickhead.
Long live ECA.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
ECA is a dead dog with fleas going nowhere -
You might get a few faggot noobs to buy who like purple, who know nothing about crypto, but they'll sell and move on to the next shit coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dickhead dont know you need to multiply price by number of coins to have actual holding...price is low but number of coins people are holding is high....
ECA will outshine Nexus as nexus is a scam coin...
TAKE CARE 傻屄

Maggot-breath can't stop pitching the scam Electra coin that is scamming with CoinsMarkets.  
Your ass is on fire dickhead....you will be turning to ashes soon pigshit...傻屄

You need to take the maggot-infested pig-dick out of your mouth.

Nexus is rising, Electra is crashing.
Can't wait to laugh in your face from now on.  

I am done with you. Because you are a fucktard with zero braincell pigshit eater eunuch who does not know a thing about crypto and shouts like a dumb pussy... we'll see who laughs on who dickhead at the end of the tunnel...

You're not done, you've barely started. You have no self-control - you're the Poster Child for weak male egos channeling a 5 year-old vocabulary.  

Why the dust guys, take it easy. Crypto have ups and downs, when the up comes rejoice, and when the down comes, bear it.  You don't have to pick up a fight over little thing like this. We all are here for business. Thanks

Electra been steady around 6-8 sats range. Shrug, good enough for me to hold long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
dickhead dont know you need to multiply price by number of coins to have actual holding...price is low but number of coins people are holding is high....
TAKE CARE 傻屄

Maggot-breath can't stop pitching the scam Electra coin that is scamming with CoinsMarkets.  

I am done with you. Because you are a fucktard with zero braincell pigshit eater eunuch who does not know a thing about crypto and shouts like a dumb pussy... we'll see who laughs on who dickhead at the end of the tunnel...

You're not done, you've barely started. You have no self-control - you're the Poster Child for weak male egos channeling a 5 year-old vocabulary.  

Why the dust guys, take it easy. Crypto have ups and downs, when the up comes rejoice, and when the down comes, bear it.  You don't have to pick up a fight over little thing like this. We all are here for business. Thanks
Activity: 87
nice coin but price still droping  Sad

Looking at charts all coins have dropped since january in a similar way to mirror bitcoin
Activity: 87
Isle of Groestl give it a rest, you made good money with eca, don't fud the coin when others are still holding for their 200%, these are fellow crypto investors just like you.

I sold most my stash but bought back at lower price as potential for x50 is very realistic once bitcoin gets going again and then there is the next.exchange/new partnerships/ and other investor rumours

TAKE CARE 傻屄

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Why would you sell now when the price is so low? May as well hold. : / I fomo'd on this one, and I regret that a little, but I think it'll bounce back eventually.
Activity: 8
nice coin but price still droping  Sad
TAKE CARE 傻屄

TAKE CARE 傻屄

Electra Community is selling ECA in droves and buying Nexus.
TAKE CARE 傻屄

TAKE CARE 傻屄

TAKE CARE 傻屄

TAKE CARE 傻屄
Tell 'Sad Dan' to sell now -

ECA is crashing, it's the biggest joke in the Crypto Universe.

ECA current laughable price - $0.000580
ECA is gonna implement social pay very soon and will soon tie up with social networking site. And once that happens price is gonna rise like a real rocket as it will be traded like real payment mechanism. Team is working very hard and with the fastest transaction speed in cryptoworld there is very bright chance that It will replace fiat.
Buy and HODL Smiley

Sad Dan here is incensed that I sold my 20 million Electra at a 200% profit, then sold after I finally got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets.
Of course, I took the profits and scooped up more Nexus - the coolest blockchain project in the Milky Way.

Sad Dan here is left with his purple coin Electra, reduced to pitching a sad pipe-dream of another social media payment system - LOL.
Of course, they don't know which one it is yet - they might have to create one.  

Sad Dan is getting itchy under the collar - now he is trying to convince the Nexus Community to not buy Nexus - lol
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31960301

Say, Sad Dan, if you want to impact the Nexus Community, join their Slack channel, thats where all the action is.  

I am trying to put facts in right place and not shitting like this dickhead who is shilling nexus in ECA after he sold his ECA in loss because he is weak hands and abusing ECA for no fucking reason. I am talking facts nothing more. And this dickface after selling his ECA in loss got frustrated to his balls and began abusing ECA like ECA is purple gay and other shit and began shilling about nexus...so I read about nexus because I know he is a loser and will move on after losing money in nexus also...but eventually I found nexus is 2014 made ...5 min block time and super slow transaction as of now...trying to ride fake hype...It made me laugh so hard on this dickhead who left ECA in loss and went to nexus with his dick in his hand.....
ECA is gonna implement social pay very soon and will soon tie up with social networking site. And once that happens price is gonna rise like a real rocket as it will be traded like real payment mechanism. Team is working very hard and with the fastest transaction speed in cryptoworld there is very bright chance that It will replace fiat.
Buy and HODL Smiley

Sad Dan here is incensed that I sold my 20 million Electra at a 200% profit, then sold after I finally got them off corrupt CoinsMarkets.
Of course, I took the profits and scooped up more Nexus - the coolest blockchain project in the Milky Way.

Sad Dan here is left with his purple coin Electra, reduced to pitching a sad pipe-dream of another social media payment system - LOL.
Of course, they don't know which one it is yet - they might have to create one. 

Sad Dan is getting itchy under the collar - now he is trying to convince the Nexus Community to not buy Nexus - lol
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31960301

Say, Sad Dan, if you want to impact the Nexus Community, join their Slack channel, thats where all the action is. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Buy and HODL Smiley

Wait till we get real life partnership implemented and reduced staking rewards.
Buy and HODL Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: