Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 63. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I think cm will never open the withdraw again. That's it. And if someone intends to scam, why should he just release only ECA?  Wink

ECA DO SOMETHING! YOUR IMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DAMAGED ENOUGH!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Important for ECA, so that all doubts are removed, that also the other coins are released on
Coinsmarkets. I hope it happens quickly and we do not have to wait more than a month. Otherwise,
people will restart a legal procedure.

I sort of agree with this statement. Looks weird to only release one set of coins.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
New whitepaper is out. Did they reduce the staking rewards?

Not yet. Proposed. Community Coin looking for input. The approach addresses many major growth issues ahead. Forward thinking in my opinion. So many top market cap coins punting the hard issues down the road and relying on speculation and hype for $ and cred. This ECA update is looking into scaling, growth, inflation, community involvement, day trading volume and on and on. I hold a ton of ECA and applaud the hard choices for long term success and a solid foundation for $ instead of smoke and mirrors and hype.

ECA will fall below 1 sat. Its current price is due to whales that got in for quick profits last year and caused the crash of Coinsmarkets. Fundamental basis, ECA should be trading below 1 sat. There’s a flood coming from regulators soon and only very high market capital coins will survive and others will go down the drain of mergers. A coin like ECA stood no chance of surviving not even when it’s listed in the top five exchanges needless of saying is not even listed in one of the top exchanges yet. Lately, you hear the director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) Christine Lagarde saying on weekly basis that crypto regulation is inevitable. Once they dropped the announcement, it will be like a bomb to crypto world and a coin like ECA will be useless overnight. You can't even sell it for -0,1 sat like it was before the whales hype. No, am not FUDing but telling the newbies the fact cos the legendary traders knows the fact and that’s why they are most active in the top coins right now. Good luck.

get a brain n life dude....
so that u dont spread shit around...

Regulators are not coming in this year.....and by the second half of 2018 ECA will be in top 50 once atomic swap comes into picture.....
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Not yet. Proposed. Community Coin looking for input. The approach addresses many major growth issues ahead. Forward thinking in my opinion. So many top market cap coins punting the hard issues down the road and relying on speculation and hype for $ and cred. This ECA update is looking into scaling, growth, inflation, community involvement, day trading volume and on and on. I hold a ton of ECA and applaud the hard choices for long term success and a solid foundation for $ instead of smoke and mirrors and hype.

ECA will fall below 1 sat. Its current price is due to whales that got in for quick profits last year and caused the crash of Coinsmarkets. Fundamental basis, ECA should be trading below 1 sat. There’s a flood coming from regulators soon and only very high market capital coins will survive and others will go down the drain of mergers. A coin like ECA stood no chance of surviving not even when it’s listed in the top five exchanges needless of saying is not even listed in one of the top exchanges yet. Lately, you hear the director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) Christine Lagarde saying on weekly basis that crypto regulation is inevitable. Once they dropped the announcement, it will be like a bomb to crypto world and a coin like ECA will be useless overnight. You can't even sell it for -0,1 sat like it was before the whales hype. No, am not FUDing but telling the newbies the fact cos the legendary traders knows the fact and that’s why they are most active in the top coins right now. Good luck.
Activity: 25

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Electra in talks with Ten Billion Dollar company for ECA to be used for Online payments -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrHVaET_us8

More news on this coming up . .

If this happens, it will boost the price of Electra, and that will be huge profit to holders. What does the company do anyway?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
the developers promised to fix the POS until March, so that the reward is credited daily to all
Activity: 162

3-4 weeks is very good. I've been staking for months and haven't received anything yet. May I ask if you're above or below 500k coins?
I have over over 50millions and it's been in the wallet for 3 days nothing so I know it takes time for your coins to gain weight
Merit: 104

3-4 weeks is very good. I've been staking for months and haven't received anything yet. May I ask if you're above or below 500k coins?
Activity: 154
Thank you ECA that you have stood up for the coin holders on coinexchange! And your official wallet works perfectly! I hope that coinsmarkets also offers a solution for the other coins. If my litecoin is released I will convert it into ECA,
If only other coins would be open for withdraw that would be great. All i want now is to get my BTC out of coinsmarkets so that I can buy more ECA.   Cool

Little by little, hopefully all our coins will be activated.
Activity: 35
Thank you ECA that you have stood up for the coin holders on coinexchange! And your official wallet works perfectly! I hope that coinsmarkets also offers a solution for the other coins. If my litecoin is released I will convert it into ECA,
If only other coins would be open for withdraw that would be great. All i want now is to get my BTC out of coinsmarkets so that I can buy more ECA.   Cool
Activity: 154
The Merkle reports on CoinsMarkets -
COMMENT on this article giving credit to Electra Devs

https://Themerkle.Com/Coinsmarkets-Exchange-Resumes-Withdrawals-After-Major-Outage/
Activity: 24
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
how many days i need to wait for coins to mature?i just received eca from cryptobridge in 2 min.that is great.
Got my new stake today Smiley. Looks like total network date is down with all the money moving.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
anyone having errors connecting to the pools?

pool.coin-miners.info
139.162.166.112:5817
88.99.249.223:5817
94.23.102.99:5817

There is no POW mining and hence no pools for ECA since  June 2017, POS only...
Activity: 25

It will vary. It is based upon your wallet "weight" which is determined by the amount of coins you have, and how long they are stationary in your wallet.
Once the coins mature over 24 hours in your wallet, your wallet weight will begin to grow. Your wallet doesn't have to be online 24/7, the days and weight will track and build, but having it on helps the network.  I've turned my computer off and still had my stakes calculate and arrive. I leave it on a lot because I want to help the network.  I've had stakes in as little as 10 days, and up to 18, but I have a lot of ECA. The most important part is holding, because your weight will grow each day and you'll get your rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: