Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 120. (Read 91474 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Seems way overpriced atm.
way overpriced ? there's not even an exchange yet , what the fk are you talking about :>

Learn to do math kthx
I am not exactly sure what you're on about , there's no math involved or are you thinking outside the box here?
ARE YOU TRYING to tell me that there's a hidden exchange?
10 minutes did not reach 92, a huge difference!
god oh lord why arent we finding blocks ! :l
guys join
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#E-money
Made an irc for the coin ^_^ would also be nice if we could get a visit from you dev : D
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
way overpriced ? there's not even an exchange yet , what the fk are you talking about :>
lol bro  Grin
what? am i being stoopid or smth? ^^ because i dont see an exchange anywhere : o
not you, anti just woke up it seems  Wink
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Anyone download the windows wallet? Is there any .conf file to get it running or nodes that are needed? Just curious right now Wink
nope , i have 11 connections , and didnt have to add anything.
Cool thanks man Smiley Appreciate that Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
10 minutes did not reach 92, a huge difference!
lol bro  Grin
what? am i being stoopid or smth? ^^ because i dont see an exchange anywhere : o
Anyone download the windows wallet? Is there any .conf file to get it running or nodes that are needed? Just curious right now Wink
nope , i have 11 connections , and didnt have to add anything.
Why is the nethashrate different on coinminers and minerpools? Which one is correct? Also how many peeps mining this coin?
i think they are on the same fork , its just taking time to catch up Smiley
atleast that's what i hope ^^
Okay cause I'm considering jumping into this coin cause I love ninja launches lol but I don't want to rent rigs then have the coin funk up and fork or some shiat and I get screwed outta my time lmao
i dont think you have to worry , the hash is pretty evenly distributed among minerspool and coin-miners.
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Why is the nethashrate different on coinminers and minerpools? Which one is correct? Also how many peeps mining this coin?

Nethash never displays properly right away on any launch where difficulty ramps up so quickly. Monitoring each pool's found blocks, you can see no pool has reported finding the same block. They are on the same fork.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

The pools ar on the same fork but will take some time until the pool show the right nethash
Okay cause I'm considering jumping into this coin cause I love ninja launches lol but I don't want to rent rigs then have the coin funk up and fork or some shiat and I get screwed outta my time lmao
Lets spread the hash guys  Wink
HASH COMMIN YOUR WAY
dev , thanks for not instamining this coin looks great.
are you going to release a whitepaper ? Smiley
on your top priorities etc
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Lets spread the hash guys  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
still under block 100....so noone can start crying

we hit 1ph looooool