Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 41. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHEATERS VOTING ON TOR

lol as above so below someone is hitting up the 8% annual on tor and so this poll is terribly floored, i advise Spots creates a poll on here and maybe we can get something more fair.

PS whoever it is is going to destroy this coin dumb as f&*k!!!!

Vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ecash-poll-976349

This is better hopefully we can get something clear without the wierdo's getting excited, how long should the poll be i would say short and sweet maybe 24 hours - 48 hours?

I mean if you are not coming to this thread at least once within that time then you have to miss the opportunity to participate, i dunno just throwing ideas out there.

I see 100,000 is that possible?  Grin  
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Guys dont even worry about the voting right now. Give spots some space, he has a lot of work ahead to fix this coin. Lets not add more stress. Just give him space please, and once the coin is FULLY working we will worry about the small stuff then.

Vegas

Well I'm just waiting to push the old chain along until I finish the new one. All I need to know still is what the stake rate will be so I can test it
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys dont even worry about the voting right now. Give spots some space, he has a lot of work ahead to fix this coin. Lets not add more stress. Just give him space please, and once the coin is FULLY working we will worry about the small stuff then.

Vegas
legendary

lol as above so below someone is hitting up the 8% annual on tor and so this poll is terribly floored, i advise Spots creates a poll on here and maybe we can get something more fair.

Vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ecash-poll-976349
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have been saying that since yesterday yet to many smart ass remarks to look at the damn stats.... 8% goes up by 5-10 votes then leave it to Spots goes up by 5-10 votes.... so there are at least 2 dumb asses
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

I just tried to vote on there threw tor and it tells me i cannot as i have already voted so i refreshed about ten times to a new ip and each time that ip had voted! Safe to say you are right lol

Cannot even have an honest poll dear oh dear i will close it.?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Looks like 8% annual is winning the vote, now

as opposed to what? and we are set on 8% daily correct?

Yes, the first month will be 8% daily. You guys are voting on what it should be after that

How about simply implementing a minor block reward for PoW (like 0.001 or even 1.0 or something)?

I am not forking this piece of shit again before the swap. Let me finish testing the new chain then I will finish taking care of this garbage chain and get it moving faster

LMFAO!!! I knew you were sick of this piece of shit, and I bet you are dreading you even got yourself into this. You need +100 trust points for this fucking nightmare. Immm SOOOOO glad im not you right now. And while your in the depths of hell being tortured , I have a question: That little green arrow says something about getting a reward in 5 days 1 min, is that correct? LMFAO!!! MUHAHAHAH! Sorry man, I just HAD to twist the knife . I dont EVER get these chances, because you dont fuck up, so I had to seize this moment.

Vegas
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
the random staking could be very dangerous in terms of inflation..
Activity: 136
maybe we could open a poll and go with the most votes
Activity: 224
nobody care of what i think but the random 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 100 % day is funny .

or lower LIKE 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 %

lucky day or not lucky day
legendary
2000 is far too high, I was hoping that this coin would bring something new  (Advertising) to the crypto world.
Take a look at other low POS coins like peercoin, well thats doing well and its only 1%POS, I'm thinking stick to the original plan or up it a little to 50%.

High POS coins will see an early grave! Too may coins on the market, everyone dumping them, low price.........

Peercoin is also merge mined with BTC and still has PoW - Terrible comparison to a pure proof of stake chain. It's also dying very quickly

Low stake rate is going to kill this coin. I'll do it if you guys want, but it will die
Activity: 356
2000 is far too high, I was hoping that this coin would bring something new  (Advertising) to the crypto world.
Take a look at other low POS coins like peercoin, well thats doing well and its only 1%POS, I'm thinking stick to the original plan or up it a little to 50%.

High POS coins will see an early grave! Too may coins on the market, everyone dumping them, low price.........
Activity: 297
So if I average out the rates with the average vote for that percentage, it comes out to about 2000%

Is that what you guys want, about 2000% yearly after the first month?

+2000  Wink
legendary
So if I average out the rates with the average vote for that percentage, it comes out to about 2000%

Is that what you guys want, about 2000% yearly after the first month?
Ppl who want high PoS total 20 votes, and ppl who want dev spots to decide (and I strongly assume you want HIGH PoS!) far outnumber

the 18 who want 8% annual. Over 2 to 1 want High PoS.
legendary
Leave it in Spots capable hands?  ---> is leading the voting, And, the combination of that along with voters who want high PoS

(500% or above) is the vast majority. So in fact, the 8% annual is the loser, as it should be. Just waiting for the fix now...

http://poll.pollcode.com/27457876_result?v

8% shows a clear lead after leaving it up to me
Leave it in Spots capable hands?  ---> is leading the voting, And, the combination of that along with voters who want high PoS

(500% or above) is the vast majority. So in fact, the 8% annual is the loser, as it should be. Just waiting for the fix now...
legendary
Looks like 8% annual is winning the vote, now

as opposed to what? and we are set on 8% daily correct?

Yes, the first month will be 8% daily. You guys are voting on what it should be after that

How about simply implementing a minor block reward for PoW (like 0.001 or even 1.0 or something)?

I am not forking this piece of shit again before the swap. Let me finish testing the new chain then I will finish taking care of this garbage chain and get it moving faster
Pages:
Jump to: