Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 36. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Once it's on the new chain, I'll be adding it to GorillaStake, but as far as actual, other uses, that's on you guys. It will be fast transactions so you can use it for whatever you want

The actual wallet v1.1.2.0 will be work with the new chain?

No. The new chain will be 2.0.1
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Once it's on the new chain, I'll be adding it to GorillaStake, but as far as actual, other uses, that's on you guys. It will be fast transactions so you can use it for whatever you want

The actual wallet v1.1.2.0 will be work with the new chain?
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Regarding mining...
It's fucked up. It will reject any block that does not have at least a transaction fee in it. Piece of shit.... I'm spamming tx into the network, but could use more help looping them to speed it up more

Do you mean help sending coins threw the network? If so i will start to do that now so should everyone else please

Yes. Without at least a transaction fee a block will never be found. You can just send 1 coin back and forth between addresses if you want to or just send 1 coin over and over to another address you have. As long as there is at least one transaction, the block can be deemed valid. This is why all of you are seeing high rejects; those blocks have no value

The new chain accepts 0.00 rewards no problem and stakes perfectly (posted a pic last night of it working). I can't wait to get off this fucking chain...

all you have to send is .001 for a fee of .001 and it will work
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the poll will show the community decision, the original devs plans will only take place if both he dicides he wants to stay and work on it AND we give him 40k ecash. so in my opinion you should take that as hes out of the picture because nobody is going to hand over 40k ecash until it hits 1litoshi.

my rig is back soloing to help the block chain move. when my immature coins have matured ill loop the tx again.

also we need to really think about what this crypto is gonna be used for, if it serves no purpose other than to stake and be used on trading sites as a pump n dump then there is no sense in continuing as there are sooooooooo many others we can already use for that.
legendary
Regarding mining...
It's fucked up. It will reject any block that does not have at least a transaction fee in it. Piece of shit.... I'm spamming tx into the network, but could use more help looping them to speed it up more

Do you mean help sending coins threw the network? If so i will start to do that now so should everyone else please

Yes. Without at least a transaction fee a block will never be found. You can just send 1 coin back and forth between addresses if you want to or just send 1 coin over and over to another address you have. As long as there is at least one transaction, the block can be deemed valid. This is why all of you are seeing high rejects; those blocks have no value

The new chain accepts 0.00 rewards no problem and stakes perfectly (posted a pic last night of it working). I can't wait to get off this fucking chain...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Regarding mining...

What about sending them between two addresses within the same wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Regarding mining...

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@Clminer, currently there is 0 block reward for mining. anyone that is mining is just to move the chain forward and transfer their coins to Bittrex for an exchange based swap to a new chain.

It would be better this this coin did not have the exact same POS as one of spots other coins, no point in that at all.  It would be best if this was at least unique compared to his other 3 coins to give people in that ecosystem a different/new option and not compete against one of them.

I won't copy one of my coins. I might use a few elements or code snippets to speed up dev, but either the system to change or the range it uses would be different

Right now, if we were to hit block 16,000, it would be variable between 10,000 and 20,000%, based on poll votes

Regarding mining...

I know your time is precious, and even if there is no blockreward, just say what you need and ill see what i can do, but know this, i am very technical but i am new to your community, so that being sad, i need an example with whatever you want us to help you with, just let us know! i want to help

Grin Grin Grin PLEH Grin Grin
legendary
@Clminer, currently there is 0 block reward for mining. anyone that is mining is just to move the chain forward and transfer their coins to Bittrex for an exchange based swap to a new chain.

It would be better this this coin did not have the exact same POS as one of spots other coins, no point in that at all.  It would be best if this was at least unique compared to his other 3 coins to give people in that ecosystem a different/new option and not compete against one of them.

I won't copy one of my coins. I might use a few elements or code snippets to speed up dev, but either the system to change or the range it uses would be different

Right now, if we were to hit block 16,000, it would be variable between 10,000 and 20,000%, based on poll votes

Regarding mining...
Activity: 289

It would be better this this coin did not have the exact same POS as one of spots other coins, no point in that at all.  It would be best if this was at least unique compared to his other 3 coins to give people in that ecosystem a different/new option and not compete against one of them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Lol at people bashing high PoS without realizing how much money I've already made many, many people with it  Wink

Compounding is a tough concept to grasp, I can understand how many crypto minds couldn't do the two step math   Roll Eyes

Let me make something VERY CLEAR. THERE IS NO ORIGINAL DEV ANYMORE - He has sent me 3 PM's total the entire time, basically saying "take my coin"

There is no advertising. There is no roadmap. Original plans are fucked. Stop being delusional

I am behind you 100% if these guys do not want to be in it because of the high stake let me know i will buy your coins, i have seen all of his coins and all you lot are looking at is how much they are worth now which is stupid they have made their money back multiple times. Just trust the guy who is fixing this coin and leave the past in the past, you have confirmed no original dev lets go with the high please spots and close the poll chose a stake of your choice between the votes would be a good idea  

Well when it's one of my coins, I don't mind making informed decisions that I think are correct. In this case, it's totally up to you guys. The thing is, votes are votes. I will listen to the poll, regardless of my personal feelings. If you want this coin to be made your way, get more votes

Pretty sure I'm the only one putting transactions into the network and mining, btw...

where can i mine?  i am trying supernova but i am finding blocks every second...please advice!

And guys/community, if spots doesnt want this coin, i mean only for the fix!, somebody has to do something and take this to the next level or else its dead anyway..
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
In the absense of any plans, lets make it high POS and lets make some money. Smiley

I invited the original dev to do advertising several times with no response. Consider his idea dead at this point, and I have no interest in building another project like that from the ground up. This has already taken like 4 days away from my actual coins and work

Hi iGotSpots, if the stake rate, depend only to you, what percent stake you´ll choose ?
Activity: 289
In the absense of any plans, lets make it high POS and lets make some money. Smiley

I invited the original dev to do advertising several times with no response. Consider his idea dead at this point, and I have no interest in building another project like that from the ground up. This has already taken like 4 days away from my actual coins and work

Many of us did not know you have reached out to him like this already. Good to know. I guess his lack of consistent communication has been a little concerning from the start, not worth the risk to start down that path.  I think everyone here trusts you to make the best decision and now it looks like high POS is the best option.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Lol at people bashing high PoS without realizing how much money I've already made many, many people with it  Wink

Compounding is a tough concept to grasp, I can understand how many crypto minds couldn't do the two step math   Roll Eyes

Let me make something VERY CLEAR. THERE IS NO ORIGINAL DEV ANYMORE - He has sent me 3 PM's total the entire time, basically saying "take my coin"

There is no advertising. There is no roadmap. Original plans are fucked. Stop being delusional

I am behind you 100% if these guys do not want to be in it because of the high stake let me know i will buy your coins, i have seen all of his coins and all you lot are looking at is how much they are worth now which is stupid they have made their money back multiple times. Just trust the guy who is fixing this coin and leave the past in the past, you have confirmed no original dev lets go with the high please spots and close the poll chose a stake of your choice between the votes would be a good idea  

Well when it's one of my coins, I don't mind making informed decisions that I think are correct. In this case, it's totally up to you guys. The thing is, votes are votes. I will listen to the poll, regardless of my personal feelings. If you want this coin to be made your way, get more votes

Pretty sure I'm the only one putting transactions into the network and mining, btw...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 266
Here are the projected money supply graphs. I think the numbers talk for themselves. Too high stake is only for short term profit. If the original dev has no plans then the coin becomes just a speculative tool and then a high stake can just as well be chosen as it will before long be out of control.

The original dev has not confirmed he is going further with development and the chances are he will not, so we move to plan b and yes it is a traders coin but at least it will have buyers. Please just vote and leave it to that guys all this personal opinions are not helping anyone that is why we have a poll. 
Pages:
Jump to: