Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 69. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

problem solved in this way: traded for BTC and withdrawn from bittrex.

for me no more e-money and bittrex.

Shocked You sold all your coins? 76 coins dumped in once? And after that you closed your Bittrex account?
I think Richie will contact you soon to ask you to come back Grin

Very young traders here spitting their dummies out of the pram lol
Activity: 336

Shocked You sold all your coins? 76 coins dumped in once? And after that you closed your Bittrex account?
I think Richie will contact you soon to ask you to come back Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 952
So finally Richie wants to delist the coin or keep it untill the problem is fixed?

He never said he wanted to delist it.  he is trying to stake the coins on the server and had to disable the wallets as it would through the balances off.  The dev thought maybe if the largest holder started staking it would get PoS moving.  This request came from the original dev.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
So finally Richie wants to delist the coin or keep it untill the problem is fixed?
legendary
Activity: 910
i have e-money on bittrex , today i like transfert to my wallet !!  bitter disabled e-money ! wooou  lost !!
Activity: 432
Exactly everyone on this thread should appreciate what Spots and Richie and doing here and let them do what they are best at doing.

Now if any of you work you will know what it is like with people looking over your shoulder barking orders at how it should be done.

I for one say thanks Richie, thanks Spots.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Honestly, doing my job would mean delisting this coin because it is broken and the dev cannot fix it.  We have pretty standard guidelines around dev ownership and delisted many coins previously because of dead blockchains.  We are under no obligation to list any coin nor are we required to perform convoluted processes like a coin swap to keep a coin alive.  My job is to protect peoples coins from getting stolen and to keep a wallet up to date.  It is not my job to accept any fork for a coin.  Please do not confuse the two.

richie

And you're absolutely right.

iGotSpots and Richie are both doing the community a favor by fixing the mess and getting the coin back on track, so please be all thankful  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Richie we are having this discussion because it does not matter if the chain moves or not. The code is VERY dirty and even if it moves, it will fail AGAIN, and all the things that I am talking about such as coin swap and new chain, will have to be done, now or later, so why not now? Please if you have the time, read the thread and you will see the coin already stopped working once, and had to be forked. So, while we are waiting for the bittrex wallet to stake the price is DROPPING and DROPPING, THAT is why we need your help now. Please and thank you.

Also , why are so many people afraid to ask you to do your job? I keep seeing this on too many threads, and its concerning. I am your client, and I am asking in a respectful manner to please assist us. I will NEVER be afraid to ask you to do your job, NOT EVER. Thank you in advance. Letting the coins try to stake for 2 days, IS the easiest thing for you, AND the most costly to us.

Vegas

Honestly, doing my job would mean delisting this coin because it is broken and the dev cannot fix it.  We have pretty standard guidelines around dev ownership and delisted many coins previously because of dead blockchains.  We are under no obligation to list any coin nor are we required to perform convoluted processes like a coin swap to keep a coin alive.  My job is to protect peoples coins from getting stolen and to keep a wallet up to date.  It is not my job to accept any fork for a coin.  Please do not confuse the two.

richie

Just to be clear, I also told Richie if he doesn't want to deal with it, to just delist it because it will not work. What he says here is very accurate. As long as you get what you pay for, an exchange has done its job. If they do support it after the swap, you should be very thankful, because as of this moment, it's fuckin useless
Activity: 432
Richie and Spots are both doing all they can to help an incompetent dev where they have no real obligation too.

Just let them get on with what they are doing and stop harassing them like spoiled children for a quick fix.

Thanks guys I'm sure most reasonable people can see that you are doing it the way it should be done.
Activity: 937
Richie we are having this discussion because it does not matter if the chain moves or not. The code is VERY dirty and even if it moves, it will fail AGAIN, and all the things that I am talking about such as coin swap and new chain, will have to be done, now or later, so why not now? Please if you have the time, read the thread and you will see the coin already stopped working once, and had to be forked. So, while we are waiting for the bittrex wallet to stake the price is DROPPING and DROPPING, THAT is why we need your help now. Please and thank you.

Also , why are so many people afraid to ask you to do your job? I keep seeing this on too many threads, and its concerning. I am your client, and I am asking in a respectful manner to please assist us. I will NEVER be afraid to ask you to do your job, NOT EVER. Thank you in advance. Letting the coins try to stake for 2 days, IS the easiest thing for you, AND the most costly to us.

Vegas

Honestly, doing my job would mean delisting this coin because it is broken and the dev cannot fix it.  We have pretty standard guidelines around dev ownership and delisted many coins previously because of dead blockchains.  We are under no obligation to list any coin nor are we required to perform convoluted processes like a coin swap to keep a coin alive.  My job is to protect peoples coins from getting stolen and to keep a wallet up to date.  It is not my job to accept any fork for any coin.  Please do not confuse the two.

richie
legendary
I'm running 1.1.1 overnight to watch for PoS blocks from Richie. I highly doubt it will ever stake, but if it does, the new version with mining back on will still accept any PoS blocks generated by the broken version, should they come later
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

So your point is "Even if the dev showed up and even if it works for now, the dev needs to be fired - because it may cost us (me) money?". Seriously?

No, that message was directed to Richie at Bittrex, and no I said nothing about wanting to get anyone fired. I wanted Richie at Bittrex to act on this situation sooner, and not make us sit here for 2 days doing nothing, when there is much work to be done no matter what.

Vegas
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Vegas

So your point is "Even if the dev showed up and even if it works for now, the dev needs to be fired - because it may cost us (me) money?". Seriously?
Activity: 541
Maybe I'm the unluckiest person here - or is this normal: I did withdraw from Bittrex maybe just a moment when the PoW-POS switching happened. I saw that transaction on my wallet right away, but it stays with 0 confirmations forever. If I search the transaction ID from block explorer, it will not find it. Anyone else with that same situation?

And what will happen to these "unconfirmed" state transactions if we move to new blockchain?

there will be pow again with 0 coins, so all coins will be confirmed
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Maybe I'm the unluckiest person here - or is this normal: I did withdraw from Bittrex maybe just a moment when the PoW-POS switching happened. I saw that transaction on my wallet right away, but it stays with 0 confirmations forever. If I search the transaction ID from block explorer, it will not find it. Anyone else with that same situation?

And what will happen to these "unconfirmed" state transactions if we move to new blockchain?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Vegas

There is no real rush. Even if it is so in the end that the new chain has to be created and the coin swop done, let the current dev's plan be given a chance (some might see it as just a formality). The price is irrelevant now because if the new chain is eventually implemented, the price will move upwards because the specs that Spots suggested looks exciting and still broadly in line with the current dev's vision. It is a matter of giving the current dev a chance. If the current dev does however rather decide to keep the current code, then the coin has a high probability of dying down rapidly.

I agree with Richie, give the coin 24-48 hours and the situation can be re-assessed then with the benefit of adding an actual outcome to the decision process.
legendary
Well then I will contact Richie again, as E-money Dev has stated that he grants you full permission to control this coin. Ill stay in touch.

Vegas

I mean, it's really no rush for me. I know you guys don't feel the same, but I have no stake in it, I'm very easy to get ahold of, and I really don't want Richie to hate me for this hassle lol I work hard to store up my cool points for respect, I like using them up when I make my own errors  Wink

But it's whatever. I'm cool either way, I'll keep following this thread but won't start working on a the new chain until I know it's a go for sure. The new client to restart mining is ready whenever

I dont know why we are still having this discussion... the dev has already laid out a plan to see if the chain moves in the next 24-48 hours... let's revisit then.

richie

I'm talking to him in PM, as well. I'm not trying to rush anything at all. I only brought you in the conversation early on so you knew what would happen if I had to do it. I just wanted to have all bases covered in case of catastrophic circumstances
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 937
Well then I will contact Richie again, as E-money Dev has stated that he grants you full permission to control this coin. Ill stay in touch.

Vegas

I mean, it's really no rush for me. I know you guys don't feel the same, but I have no stake in it, I'm very easy to get ahold of, and I really don't want Richie to hate me for this hassle lol I work hard to store up my cool points for respect, I like using them up when I make my own errors  Wink

But it's whatever. I'm cool either way, I'll keep following this thread but won't start working on a the new chain until I know it's a go for sure. The new client to restart mining is ready whenever

I dont know why we are still having this discussion... the dev has already laid out a plan to see if the chain moves in the next 24-48 hours... let's revisit then.

richie
Pages:
Jump to: