Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 64. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
First I want to take the time and thank IgotSpots for rising to the occassion. I have such respect for you. You came here and stepped up and jump and and stayed with it, and never asked for anything, even when it was offered. Im now going to do my part and send my 12Ths to suprnova for 0 block rewards until we get moving. I did update to latest wallet, and I do have a question, do I need to blow out everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat), or should I just leave it at block 6000? Whats best Again , Igotspots, you are a true hero!!

Vegas

Not sure if Suprnova is ready yet? Looks like solo mining at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
First I want to take the time and thank IgotSpots for rising to the occassion. I have such respect for you. You came here and stepped up and jump and and stayed with it, and never asked for anything, even when it was offered. Im now going to do my part and send my 12Ths to suprnova for 0 block rewards until we get moving. I did update to latest wallet, and I do have a question, do I need to blow out everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat), or should I just leave it at block 6000? Whats best Again , Igotspots, you are a true hero!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I think solo mining is for now only option untill a pool updates wallet.

I have been, but 4 million diff is a little high for my non stratum usb's lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I think solo mining is for now only option untill a pool updates wallet.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I have just updated the main post with new wallet.

I will start deleting posts if bagholder from other projects come here to attack mr. spots

Thanks, we really don't need it now when we are trying to coordinate the fix. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have just updated the main post with new wallet.

I will start deleting posts if bagholder from other projects come here to attack mr. spots
legendary
Ok, mining @ suprnova now..
Funny, it still shows EMONEY/Day values. I really hope that this is not a sign of old wallet??

The old wallet will not accept valid shares. I hit up ocminer on irc, waiting for response
Activity: 11
Ok, mining @ suprnova now..
Funny, it still shows EMONEY/Day values. I really hope that this is not a sign of old wallet??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is suprnova up with the new wallet ?

if not your hash is waste

Yes they have the new wallet its written on there page... Grin

hmmm maybe the last wallet is the last wallet of emoney dev in message ...
Activity: 154

Yes they have the new wallet its written on there page... Grin
legendary
I'm solo mining it right now, but I need stratum to use any decent sized rigs and I don't do pools, unfortunately

So mining works, just need hashes

Activity: 11
Still stuck in 6000..

Please someone start a pool!

I could be one who can temporarily donate a some hashing power (like 450 Ghash/s) as a help to get this moving...
Activity: 154
If someone opens a pool, i'll donate some hash power

Yes, I can help as well, just not sure where to point miners.

i am @suprnova
have we got a pool updated with igotspot wallet  ?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
If someone opens a pool, i'll donate some hash power

Yes, I can help as well, just not sure where to point miners.
legendary
STOP TALKING BULLSHIT

FIX THE BLOCKCHAIN - AND START THE POS - AND FOCUS ON MAIN PROJECT!

or wtf is wrong with you guys?

or go to psychial facility

when it's enough is enough  Undecided

This is not my main project; those are what he is bashing, and I will defend them anywhere

I've already activated PoW, it's on you to mine it now
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
STOP TALKING BULLSHIT

FIX THE BLOCKCHAIN - AND START THE POS - AND FOCUS ON MAIN PROJECT!

or wtf is wrong with you guys?

or go to psychial facility

when it's enough is enough  Undecided
legendary
You fail to realize you can't be nice. It is inherently who you are, a cold hearted scammer. That is why you designed a coin with 10,000% stake right?  Grin  So the rich get richer

Yes. I reward those who stick around with me. That's the goal, it's not a secret. Get in early, make more. Welcome to crypto, bitch

And there you have, iGotSpots admits he's a scammer. You've probably admitted it before anyway  Tongue  

Only point I would like to make is be very cautious about Bittrex. I did not know this until today.

If rewarding people for believing in my projects from day one through completion makes me a scammer, then I deserve a red tag

We have charts, math, calculators, compounding discussions showing how every single person can make a fuckload with MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k. If you guys don't make money, neither do I

Right everybody makes money!! You know that's impossible right?

You admit to running pyramid schemes to get your inside group more money. Are you seriously saying you don't take money from investors of your coin when you've designed it so you and your early investors get all the money???

I'm not interested in arguing with you, we both know how you play the game. My point is for everyone else, to be careful with Bittrex as they seem to be working with scammers like c-cex and iGotSpots (I'm sure they have been all along I just wasn't 100% sure of it)

A pyramid implies I make money off those below me, which is not true and shows your lack of understanding. If you don't understand the systems, it's fine, but stop pretending that you do

Okay pyramid as in people below you as in anyone who got in after yourself and early investors.. I would think you brain has problems.. but really I know you talk BS all day on BCT and it's part of your illusion. This is over now as it does not relate to ECASH anymore.

Now you're just showing you suck at math. If you bought now, you'd be better off than day 1 buyers. Just fuck off already and let me handle this bullshit here
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You fail to realize you can't be nice. It is inherently who you are, a cold hearted scammer. That is why you designed a coin with 10,000% stake right?  Grin  So the rich get richer

Yes. I reward those who stick around with me. That's the goal, it's not a secret. Get in early, make more. Welcome to crypto, bitch

And there you have, iGotSpots admits he's a scammer. You've probably admitted it before anyway  Tongue  

Only point I would like to make is be very cautious about Bittrex. I did not know this until today.

If rewarding people for believing in my projects from day one through completion makes me a scammer, then I deserve a red tag

We have charts, math, calculators, compounding discussions showing how every single person can make a fuckload with MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k. If you guys don't make money, neither do I

Right everybody makes money!! You know that's impossible right?

You admit to running pyramid schemes to get your inside group more money. Are you seriously saying you don't take money from investors of your coin when you've designed it so you and your early investors get all the money???

I'm not interested in arguing with you, we both know how you play the game. My point is for everyone else, to be careful with Bittrex as they seem to be working with scammers like c-cex and iGotSpots (I'm sure they have been all along I just wasn't 100% sure of it)

A pyramid implies I make money off those below me, which is not true and shows your lack of understanding. If you don't understand the systems, it's fine, but stop pretending that you do

Okay pyramid as in people below you as in anyone who got in after yourself and early investors.. I would think you brain has problems.. but really I know you talk BS all day on BCT and it's part of your illusion. This is over now as it does not relate to ECASH anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: