Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 87. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it isnt like were producing more coins. It will get fixed. Continue to dump please  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
the dev did say this a while back

from e money dev Once the 8% daily staking begins it will be fierce at first, as you all have such coin weight. Please remember to build coin age so we can get the first POS block, then the difficulty will go down when it is found.

note

Please remember to build coin age so we can get the first POS block, then the difficulty will go down when it is found.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
"Alright the code is ready to soft fork at block 6000, POW will stop on that block and the POS difficulty will be reduced from .006
up to now pos difficulty is still 0.062 and stake weight is zero

i'm already off the coins but still watching
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Scam?  Grin

OCminer has the premine, last I heard, so there is funding of whomever can fix it. If the dev isn't fixing it.

OCminer DOES have it yes and yes it can be fixed if the dev does not. I love the dumps Grin

Yes, I dumped my BitBean when the dev left, then community takeover and +100%
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Broken PoS = error or scam.
Check PESAcoin story. Broken PoS as a method of scam lol.

If Dev won't speak fast and fix it,  it's scam and here we go 2 digits scammed junkie crypto party lol :-D
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Scam?  Grin

OCminer has the premine, last I heard, so there is funding of whomever can fix it. If the dev isn't fixing it.

OCminer DOES have it yes and yes it can be fixed if the dev does not. I love the dumps Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Scam?  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where is the dev  Huh

Partying with altcointips 40btc lol
we don't know for sure how deep the price gets when staking kicks in, anyway he should have been profited if he's not dumbass Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I lose my ass in 3...2.....1.......

ARE U SCARED?

mwa ha ha

lol
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I lose my ass in 3...2.....1.......

ARE U SCARED?

mwa ha ha
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 714
most people on here are staking and have been trying to
Activity: 710
are many people staking a coin before transition to POS is complete?
legendary
Activity: 1148
hold on folks the first block will be hard but after that diff will adjust down be patient

I would think that but DEV said he set POS difficulty to .006 at block 6000. It didn't change.
hold on folks the first block will be hard but after that diff will adjust down be patient

Yep, song to wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHNbnNYq30
legendary
Activity: 1302

ya once we hit some pos blocks it will go fast^^
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
u just cant change diff it has to adjust on its own
Pages:
Jump to: