Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 88. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hold on folks the first block will be hard but after that diff will adjust down be patient

lmfao all the noobs dumping....
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
hold on folks the first block will be hard but after that diff will adjust down be patient
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
If any one wants to use my sig to raise awareness
Code:
[size=12pt][color=green]TRADING ALTS[/color]- [color=red]HARD[/color] [color=orange]MINING COINS- [/color] [color=red]HARDER[/color] STAKING E-CASH @ 8% daily interest [glow=red,2,300][color=purple]EZ-MONEY[/color][/glow] [/size]
[glow=red,2,300][color=blue] [sub]E-CASH IS EZ-MONEY[/sub][/color][/glow]

Just to ask, why "EZ-MONEY" ?
Isn't it "E-MONEY" ?

a play on words its easy to stake get it !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Seems so, uuuhhh oh broke again
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
No network weight for POS. No new blocks and stuck at 6000?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
20 blocks or so, this is where I start a pot of coffee, turn to Sports center and push F5 with my big toe for a few min Cool

Been doing that all morning. Well... MLB network, but same thing.
legendary
20 blocks or so, this is where I start a pot of coffee, turn to Sports center and push F5 with my big toe for a few min Cool

Watch out!  Grin

That's why I use my big toe!   Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Watch out!  Grin
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
I hear what youre saying plast555. just my thoughts on why he had that in his sig. plus i wanted to throw that altcointips 40btc thing in there and that gave me a prime spot to do it lol

yes of course not hard feelings !! not to you not to that forum member...
everything is fine, we are fine, coin is fine and I hope that will be more than fine in the next weeks what comes Wink
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I hear what youre saying plast555. just my thoughts on why he had that in his sig. plus i wanted to throw that altcointips 40btc thing in there and that gave me a prime spot to do it lol
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Code:
[size=12pt][color=green]TRADING ALTS[/color]- [color=red]HARD[/color] [color=orange]MINING COINS- [/color] [color=red]HARDER[/color] STAKING E-CASH @ 8% daily interest [glow=red,2,300][color=purple]EZ-MONEY[/color][/glow] [/size]

Isn't it "E-MONEY" ?

I think this is why...

"E-CASH IS EZ-MONEY"

e-money- ticker is ECASH-
Code:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ECASH

ez-money-
DEFINITION of 'Easy Money', or in this case "EZ-Money", In the most literal sense, money that is easily acquired. Academically speaking, the term specifically denotes a condition in the money supply. Forum Member: i see Altcointips dropped 40BTC on a new coin when price was at an all time high. Bitterex Trader: That was easy money!

I know man,
don't wanna sound like some ass, but I think that dev gives to this coin name E-Money with the reason, if some forum member change to EZ-Money that gives to this coin totally different meaning, as you said "money that is easily acquired" can sound to someone "money what will not worth very soon" or "cheap money"
...sorry just my opinion....
Activity: 432
This is getting close now. What will happen is anyone's guess.
Code:

Isn't it "E-MONEY" ?

I think this is why...

"E-CASH IS EZ-MONEY"

e-money- ticker is ECASH-
Code:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ECASH

ez-money-
DEFINITION of 'Easy Money', or in this case "EZ-Money", In the most literal sense, money that is easily acquired. Academically speaking, the term specifically denotes a condition in the money supply. Forum Member: i see Altcointips dropped 40BTC on a new coin when price was at an all time high. Bitterex Trader: That was easy money!

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
I'm not a miner. If I would like to invest in this coin, when do you think would be the best time?
Now or after the PoW phase?

Get in now at a semi-stable price or wait and see if miners dump after PoW finishes. A lot of it hedges on how the transition to PoS goes. I'm not going to give advice, just going to say the transition is going to be the make/break on this IMO, and leave it to you to weigh the poss cost/benefit.

OK, thanks.
I'm buying ... As I see it, most of the miners who wanted to dump are likely already done so
my weight is over 13k  lets go smooth please

nice only 2800 weight here but then again picked up most of my coins a few hours ago on the cheap Smiley

155000 here resting in my wallet for a long time Smiley

i think you had a majority of the hashing power on minerpools, at least recently. 33k in my wallet at this time

yes I rented 120T, lets hope pos will be smooth and price jumps much higher

cool. lets hope 6k is coming up quick
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
my weight is over 13k  lets go smooth please

nice only 2800 weight here but then again picked up most of my coins a few hours ago on the cheap Smiley

155000 here resting in my wallet for a long time Smiley

i think you had a majority of the hashing power on minerpools, at least recently. 33k in my wallet at this time

yes I rented 120T, lets hope pos will be smooth and price jumps much higher
Pages:
Jump to: