Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒ANN▒▒░░░ECCHI░░░▒▒FOLLOW THE T*TS▒▒ DISTRIBUTION OVER, BOUNTIES SOON! - page 23. (Read 51005 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The dev is pretty asleep

Relax mate, dev will distribute coins soon, it's written in OP title
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Activity: 445
We need yobit

Eth and Dao investor will buy ECCHI
ECCHI is more stable than ETH
It's yotits !
And tits do require a boob job to keep them in shape every x years.  Grin
Activity: 700
We need yobit

Eth and Dao investor will buy ECCHI
ECCHI is more stable than ETH
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
I think I won't launch any countdown, but according with the last rounds I think that the 5th will be launched around the same time of the last, but without any countdown I will post about it 10 to 15 minutes earlier.

OK. Look forward to
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 252
Activity: 938
I think I won't launch any countdown, but according with the last rounds I think that the 5th will be launched around the same time of the last, but without any countdown I will post about it 10 to 15 minutes earlier.
thanks, you the best
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
You assume newbie. Dev said page 30. He did not honor that. Been at this for about two years. I say what I have to say and delete later.

lol come back with your big boy account then
Activity: 21
You assume newbie. Dev said page 30. He did not honor that. Been at this for about two years. I say what I have to say and delete later.

Stop it, you are ridiculous
Activity: 1092
I guess I am the only one upset by this.
You're too newbie to be upset with something, your crypto experience will face you a lot of delusional opportunity. Since This is your second post and you didn't contribute with the thread's growth I don't really know why you should be upset! Instead I'm upset that a newbie ask me to honor my word while you don't deserve any coin.

I choose WAR  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 938
You're too newbie to be upset with something, your crypto experience will face you a lot of delusional opportunity. Since This is your second post and you didn't contribute with the thread's growth I don't really know why you should be upset! Instead I'm upset that a newbie ask me to honor my word while you don't deserve any coin.
agree with dev
Activity: 28
dev is gonna release it, i believe
Activity: 970
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: