Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒ANN▒▒░░░ECCHI░░░▒▒FOLLOW THE T*TS▒▒ DISTRIBUTION OVER, BOUNTIES SOON! - page 26. (Read 51005 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 445
Activity: 367
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Sorry,how to mine ecchi?

Wait for the airdrop and then paste your address in the website of which the link will be posted at the time. Don't post addresses in this thread.
Mine in your wallet, any pos only.

Obrigado! Thank you
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Sorry,how to mine ecchi?

Wait for the airdrop and then paste your address in the website of which the link will be posted at the time. Don't post addresses in this thread.
Mine in your wallet, any pos only.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
Sorry,how to mine ecchi?

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is the stake working fine guys? Did I make a good job? It's about 2 or 3 pages that nobody post a single ecchi tits picture! What are you waiting for? What a community!

Stake working fine

that will happen if you say we leave ecchi
I got a share but I'm a fan of ecchi, it's funny
Activity: 28
We are at page 28...only 2 pages left Grin Dev I'm suffering I want ecchi
I see you here posting maybe since I've made the ann, I guess you already took a share or more, I prefer if you leave share even to other user, or am I wrong?
We are at page 28...only 2 pages left Grin Dev I'm suffering I want ecchi
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
You're moving good, finally! I think the round 5 will be launched without tell you when, but once the page 30 will be reached I will make round 5 in any moment, no countdown for round 5!
are you serious...
As serious as two tits bouncing 
very fine, i thought it would be long but short as young tits Shocked Shocked
Activity: 28
You're moving good, finally! I think the round 5 will be launched without tell you when, but once the page 30 will be reached I will make round 5 in any moment, no countdown for round 5!
are you serious...
As serious as two tits bouncing 
Activity: 700
I predict: 250 satoshi since supply is 40 mil and we don't have miners sell pressure at all

I don't mind at all if price starts at 250 satoshis, another good thing is that we don't have mining dumpers

250 satoshi at least. and marketcap is still low. without miners that dump.
maybe 1k is more realistic.
Pages:
Jump to: