Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDC] EducoinV - Educoin for Vietnam - Scrypt - page 2. (Read 14889 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Faucet website is dry...why redirect to other site?
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
There is a pump group on Yobit, put out a call to them and ask them to get onboard with you. Log into Yobit as EDC DEV asd ask for pump group to DM you. Get their advice on what you need to do so they can then do what they need to do.

Something needs to be done to help miners and investors to get a chance of any kind of return for their faith in you.

Do you know if there are such pump and dump group on cryptopia?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
There is a pump group on Yobit, put out a call to them and ask them to get onboard with you. Log into Yobit as EDC DEV asd ask for pump group to DM you. Get their advice on what you need to do so they can then do what they need to do.

Something needs to be done to help miners and investors to get a chance of any kind of return for their faith in you.

There are lot of pumpers, but sorry I dont see to pay a fortune for that, second thing is, I dont see to pump the price for miners, there are always some idiots, which sell it for 19 sat. I never promised to make someone rich with the coin.
Talked to some investors, they are very interested in buying the coin, so the cheap price is just now very good for all. For 10 sat I will buy them all. Cheaper than mining.
I still believe in that coin. It never should be something to make other rich.
Only real faith will keep long time.

From one Dev to another "put some effort into your coin, prove yourself to the community and you will gain followers, then supporters, then investors"  Statements like that land you on the shitcoin list.

To be fair to the guy, he does say in the Op that they do not know how to develop the coin and will be looking for help. I am sure he will compensate you, if you are a dev, and can help him.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GPU Coin Dev

There are lot of pumpers, but sorry I dont see to pay a fortune for that, second thing is, I dont see to pump the price for miners, there are always some idiots, which sell it for 19 sat. I never promised to make someone rich with the coin.
Talked to some investors, they are very interested in buying the coin, so the cheap price is just now very good for all. For 10 sat I will buy them all. Cheaper than mining.

From one Dev to another "put some effort into your coin, prove yourself to the community and you will gain followers, then supporters, then investors"  Statements like that land you on the shitcoin list.
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Well i dumped all my coins. I see nothing here to make me think they are worth holding onto. Dev seems to be doing absolutely nothing to help this coin grow. Put my BTC, from selling, into a coin with active dev. Good luck to the rest of you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

How can I contact to that pump group? 10x

The pumpers usually work with the dev. The dev releases some good news and they co-ordinate their pump with the news. This gets people outside the pump group to also buy into the pump and the price rockets. Last one holding usually makes a loss. Rule is to get in and out and not to be too greedy.

Come on dev. Do something constructive to get this coin up in price.
At yobit there are a lot of such pumps Smiley

This is why lots of noob traders falls victim on such pumps by P&D groups.
Activity: 90

The pumpers usually work with the dev. The dev releases some good news and they co-ordinate their pump with the news. This gets people outside the pump group to also buy into the pump and the price rockets. Last one holding usually makes a loss. Rule is to get in and out and not to be too greedy.

At yobit there are a lot of such pumps Smiley

Activity: 90

yes, we are talking to some private schools, to promote the coin...
Next week I will know more...

Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
There is a bot buying EDC on Yobit. The only problem is it is only buying it's own coins. Every time the bot starts, if you put a sale in lower, the bot stops, remove your sell and the bot restarts. It then relists the coins and starts to buy them again. If you want to sell your coins i suggest you remove your sells and let the bot raise the price, wait for buyers to place buys at a price you are happy with and dump into their buys. If you do not remove your sells the bot will not raise the sell price and the buy side will stay low. I have tried this 5 times today. When the bot starts i put in a lower sell and the bot stops buying as soon as i remove my sell the bot restarts to buy. Once it gets to a sell, that is not it's own, it puts the coins back up for sale, lower, and starts to buy them again. This creates false volume with the hope that others will then see all the volume/sells and buy into the higher sells. Same thing happens on all the other coins that the bot buys on Yobit.

Oh and any news on any future plans DEV ? This is the only thing that will actually raise the price in the long term.
new pool online, optimized for ASICS miners
https://pool.educoinv.org
today invested 50k EDC for a promotion.
They are going to be given away on forums and chats...
What type of info is neccessary send to [email protected]? Is required experience on forums or some skill?

Cheers

no, absolutely not, I guess many people will get some questions... just answer...
Activity: 196
What type of info is neccessary send to [email protected]? Is required experience on forums or some skill?

Cheers
official website has moved to a new server/domain
www.educoinv.org

Pool following...

Faucet due moving to a new server offline
Price EDC down 68% (25 sat)  Angry what happend with EDC?
I think some people throw coins to sell on the cheap, they may not see his future because dev does not explain the plan, mission and goals

You will always have some idiots which invest 10$ a day for mining and throw them away for 1$.
Pages:
Jump to: