Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDC] EducoinV - Educoin for Vietnam - Scrypt - page 9. (Read 14889 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
There is little point voting for exchange listing. You don't have enough followers needed to get to the top of the voting list, not on any exchange worth been on that is. Some coins have been on some voting lists for years, unless you pay for votes, or listing (yobit), then you stand little to no chance.
You need to look at Yobit Exchange listing. More people will be interested if it is on an exchange. https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ this is a very good starter exchange, easy to get listed (0.1btc) and has a fairly good daily trade volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I'm interested this coin. I'm trying pool waiting some coins

Good luck dev, i think nice coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Once the ANN is cleaned up, nice logo and coin listed on Yobit then do a bit of promo, but not till then. 20% premine is a big turn off, so be seen putting it to good use.

Agree with this as well.

Plus come on and chat more. Ask questions, answer questions, talk about future plans. Lack of communication is the biggest killer of coins, besides 20% pre mines.

yes, we have 20M premine, we are ready to spend some to develope android wallet.
The biggest problem is, in Vietnam people dont own a PC, but a smartphone is common.
Sure we are ready to spend a lot of premined coins, to get our project running...

At now we are developing our own paper wallet, to give students, after well done lesson, task or even homework some coins.
The thing is, we need time to do the stuff. All the new things, we are going to share with the forum...

I know nothing about developing but i have seen on other threads something about mobile wallets. BIOS Coin is doing one, maybe look at that if it's at all possible.

welcome in my club.
The coin is an idea... need to be developed.. guys we need your help...
The money is not the thing we are after...
we just want to do something new and something special...
we should also consider, that any kind of coins(currency) especially Bitcoin are forbidden in the country... some people dont like, that other get "rich" without themselve get a bribe...
Có bao nhiêu người Việt tham gia vậy ?

First, my vietnamese is good enough to order a beer in bia hoi.... please ask the questions in english.
Second thing is, we are starting some facebook channels, to give away the coins.
The biggest problem is, in Vietnam people dont own computers... but they all have a smartphone.... need an android wallet.
Second, it seems you are vietnamese, in whatever way... we would give away some coins to make it more popular ....  Grin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
Once the ANN is cleaned up, nice logo and coin listed on Yobit then do a bit of promo, but not till then. 20% premine is a big turn off, so be seen putting it to good use.

Agree with this as well.

Plus come on and chat more. Ask questions, answer questions, talk about future plans. Lack of communication is the biggest killer of coins, besides 20% pre mines.

yes, we have 20M premine, we are ready to spend some to develope android wallet.
The biggest problem is, in Vietnam people dont own a PC, but a smartphone is common.
Sure we are ready to spend a lot of premined coins, to get our project running...

At now we are developing our own paper wallet, to give students, after well done lesson, task or even homework some coins.
The thing is, we need time to do the stuff. All the new things, we are going to share with the forum...

I know nothing about developing but i have seen on other threads something about mobile wallets. BIOS Coin is doing one, maybe look at that if it's at all possible.
Nutty about Crypto
Use some of the premine to get a better ANN. Something a bit more professional looking. first impressions and all that. Nice Logo too would help.

thanks.... going to do it...

That's a start.

I know coin only 2 days old and not alot of people looking on here, but once you get the ANN cleaned up get a twitter account, if not already, and tweet about it none stop. Get people looking at the ANN get them asking questions, answer the questions, be active. It looks good if there are 5/10/20 pages, looks like you care. Share ideas, ask questions yourself and get involved. It is, after all, YOUR COIN.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Có bao nhiêu người Việt tham gia vậy ?

Agree with this as well.

Use some of the premine to get a better ANN. Something a bit more professional looking. first impressions and all that. Nice Logo too would help.

thanks.... going to do it...
Nutty about Crypto

Agree with this as well.

Nutty about Crypto
Please don't moan about not wanting to pay $44 like some do. If you cannot invest $44, into your coin, how do you expect us to invest our time and elec costs in mining. BTC price is rising so do it quick.

Agree with this too.
Nutty about Crypto
Pay the 0.1 btc to get it listed on Yobit. Will get more interest once listed. Only $44. would have been $42 yesterday, might be $46 tomorrow so time is now.  Tongue

Agreed.
Please don't moan about not wanting to pay $44 like some do. If you cannot invest $44, into your coin, how do you expect us to invest our time and elec costs in mining. BTC price is rising so do it quick.
Pay the 0.1 btc to get it listed on Yobit. Will get more interest once listed. Only $44. would have been $42 yesterday, might be $46 tomorrow so time is now.  Tongue
Any plans for bounties? Cheesy

yes, need a piece of advice, where.....
The windows-qt .7z file does not extract-- could you please compile it for users?
Here the download link : https://github.com/vietmarek/educoin_v2/blob/master/wallets/Windows/Educoin-Windows.zip

That file is only 33kb. Need a compiled Educoin-qt.exe Windows binary please.

Another try:

http://5.9.165.252/educoin-qt.rar
Activity: 132

@EducoinVietnam

hello,
your pool's email system does not work i want to withdraw my coins but i cant receive email to unlock pool.Please help me
Pages:
Jump to: