Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation - page 2. (Read 284477 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The above post of AbyAby123's comes in response to us learning Alcurex has a lower volume than we had previously understood. So we are exploring ideas of what to do, and more so, how the community wishes for us to proceed now in sight of this oversight. I do apologize for the oversight. We have collected $25 of the needed .2 BTC (~$500) for listing on Alcurex. Of course, those persons do have a very heavy opinion to this matter, I would suggest perhaps even 'the say'. Of course, I will be in communication with these people personally to get their opinions.

Possible options are:
  • Proceed with Alcurex listing.
  • Use the funding obtained for another exchange.
  • Use the funding for paid YoBit support of their EGC wallet.
  • Any other suggestion the community may have.

Again, I apologize for the oversight and the misunderstanding of Alcurex's data as it was presented.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and your understanding to the whole misunderstanding.

Another option a community member privately mentioned to me was to just apply the $25 to another crowdfund. For example, the Android companion app crowdfund.

This is a good idea also.

I would just collect the Money for the exchange crowdfunding as it was the goal of the One sended the Money I think. I don't think it was specifically for Alcurex just wanting to See new exchanges. But I could be wrong. I will Add more exchanges Into my post this weekend and See what priority of listing would be best.
The above post of AbyAby123's comes in response to us learning Alcurex has a lower volume than we had previously understood. So we are exploring ideas of what to do, and more so, how the community wishes for us to proceed now in sight of this oversight. I do apologize for the oversight. We have collected $25 of the needed .2 BTC (~$500) for listing on Alcurex. Of course, those persons do have a very heavy opinion to this matter, I would suggest perhaps even 'the say'. Of course, I will be in communication with these people personally to get their opinions.

Possible options are:

Again, I apologize for the oversight and the misunderstanding of Alcurex's data as it was presented.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and your understanding to the whole misunderstanding.

Another option a community member privately mentioned to me was to just apply the $25 to another crowdfund. For example, the Android companion app crowdfund.

So long as there are no plans for hard forks in the near future - Yobit may be a good bet - although they are not a good exchange, when coins are listed there and working they tend to get brief periods of significant investment which will likely help drive the long term value upwards, plus there are a number of EGC trapped in the exchange - this will help free them back in to wallets and other markets.

Or it will even create more Problems in the Future. Just think of the Situation that people send EGC Into yobit again After it went online and then they just go in maintance again and stuck more Coins. At the Moment there are Not that much Coins stuck and I would prefer to Not use yobit anymore. If they want to Open the Wallet they will do it. Its just a Game for them. They are Scammer and troller. As they send Troll Ticket answer when you ask something or even don't answer..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Title opened in December. 212 pages have been discussed. I c n believe my eyes. and starting to look.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Possible options are:

So long as there are no plans for hard forks in the near future - Yobit may be a good bet - although they are not a good exchange, when coins are listed there and working they tend to get brief periods of significant investment which will likely help drive the long term value upwards, plus there are a number of EGC trapped in the exchange - this will help free them back in to wallets and other markets.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Friendly reminder, community meeting and hangout, about 12 hours from the time of this writing at 1 PM EST (17:00 GMT).

As always, I will post and tweet a link about half an hour prior to the start. All are welcome and I hope to see you there!
legendary

Possible options are:

legendary
EverGoldClaim claim number 2 is ours!!!! woot woot!

Congrats!

A coin owning actual land... how cool is this!? Cool

Thanks frostminer! Yes, it is very cool and you too can own a share! Though, I know community members here in the States see this as much, much more advantageous. Even adventurous, I know I do!

More details will be made available as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Congrats!

A coin owning actual land... how cool is this!? Cool
legendary
legendary
A hangout is started at https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/w23iwxxtkja7hkfpg6zkk3nc34e

Bow and I will be there watching the close of the bidding on the 2nd EverGoldClaim for an hour or two. All are welcome to join us!
legendary

Possible options are:

Hey boys and girls,
I was talking with the Community in Slack about new Exchanges that could list EGC, as we want to hear your ideas where you would prefer to trade I am just asking here.
We are ready to collect money through a Crowdfunding thats why a paid exchange would be possible too. Of course, we would still be happy about every free Coin request on different exchanges like Polonix or others. If you have an idea please write it to me or post it here, and if you can with price how much the listing cost.

Here is the Top list of exchanges: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
(Place 26) Livecoin 2,5 BTC instant listing
(Place 21) HitBTC 2 BTC | 2 people with an MM contract for EGC
I will edit this post with exchanges and price as I find time. Of course, I will add your ideas too. If enough money is collected for getting added to some exchanges, we still could do a voting here to Satisfy everyone equal.

legendary
Alright Greenies, the page is here.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergoldclaim/  Enjoy, there is a lot to look through.
Cool sounds like a bit of fun - I'll have to see if I can find 2000EGC for a stake - may not be able to get hold of that amount as don't want to deviate from my trading strategy too far - I'm still working hard behind the scenes to increase the liquidity on the exchanges dong very well on trex - but need a lot more work on 'topia. and I've given up on c-cex as their API is down too often.

I'm away again over the next couple of days, at a friends on Saturday (then out of the country again all of next week), so wont be able to make the community session - although didn't work out the UK time yet.

Stay posted! I wouldn't be surprised if we have some winning opportunities soon!  Wink But with only 20 'claimshares' per claim, I hope we get another claim property soon. We already have orders lined up, but are waiting to finalize the forms. We also already have, as you may have read, a boy scout troop scheduled at the first claim for September! This will be magnificent, from so many perspectives. Out reach, promotion, and value. Claim shares might become some valuable property themselves, pun intended.

Thanks for the continued support on the exchanges! That is certainly greatly appreciated and I will cite the API failures, should c-cex warn us on volume again.

Safe travels and enjoy the time with your friend!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Alright Greenies, the page is here.  https://evergreencoin.org/evergoldclaim/  Enjoy, there is a lot to look through.
Cool sounds like a bit of fun - I'll have to see if I can find 2000EGC for a stake - may not be able to get hold of that amount as don't want to deviate from my trading strategy too far - I'm still working hard behind the scenes to increase the liquidity on the exchanges dong very well on trex - but need a lot more work on 'topia. and I've given up on c-cex as their API is down too often.

I'm away again over the next couple of days, at a friends on Saturday (then out of the country again all of next week), so wont be able to make the community session - although didn't work out the UK time yet.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
EverGreenCoin is bidding on its 2nd gold claim!

I know many details have yet been released about the forthcoming...
 EverGoldClaim
... (soon perhaps plural, legal name pending) but those details are being finalized and will be announced soon, I promise you. We have some exciting plans, and probably not your first guess for the use of gold claim(s).

Bow and I have briefly mentioned this during community meetings but, shy to release details until we have it well planned. Those details, again, are now being finalized and details released soon (~24 - 48 hours).

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 21st.

See you there!

The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow

This is what we are excited about....

legendary

EverGoldClaim
... (soon perhaps plural, legal name pending) but those details are being finalized and will be announced soon, I promise you. We have some exciting plans, and probably not your first guess for the use of gold claim(s).

Bow and I have briefly mentioned this during community meetings but, shy to release details until we have it well planned. Those details, again, are now being finalized and details released soon (~24 - 48 hours).

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 20th.

See you there!

The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow

This is what we are excited about....

EDIT: Correction, the auction ends on the 20th. I apologize, I hadn't realized it was past midnight when I made the post.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The EverGoldClaim page is coming soon.  We are burning the midnight oil to get it ready.  Looking forward to your feedback.  Thanks and stay frosty.

Bow
legendary

EverGoldClaim

We are planning a hangout tomorrow (Friday) during the close of the bidding! I will post a link to that at about 6 or 7 PM (EST). The auction ends at about 7:30 PM (EST) July 20th.

See you there!

EDIT: It was the 20th, not the previously incorrect mention of July 21st. Sorry, I had not realized it was past midnight yet, at the time of original posting.
legendary
Is it possible to extend some of the current crowdfunds? Some of them are expired so we can only donate using their EGC address.

Certainly. On it.... Thanks for the support!
Thanks. Especially when the market is like this, its nice to have a community that isnt all focused on making a quick buck. All the negativity in many other threads does get a bit depressing after a while.

Indeed, which I cannot thank the community enough for!
legendary
We have just added a new crowdfund, https://evergreencoin.org/product/alcurex-crowdfund/ to purchase a listing of EGC on Alcurex exchange. We are still filling in some details of the crowdfund, but it is live. This crowdfund comes at the request of the community to gain listing of EGC on Alcurex, which costs .2 BTC.

Thanks for all the support!
Pages:
Jump to: