Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 23. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
1btc unit  so expensive

how could I buy elementrem?
You'd probably try to mine some before ELE gets listed on HitBTC
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm wondering how do you guys trying to deposit/withdraw ELE to/from Yobit if the status of Yobit ELE wallet is explicitely In Maintenance state, and it has been that way for ages!

Wallet status: Maintenance

Disregard Yobit for your ELE movements until further notice. They are still on the incorrect blockchain of ELE.
you are a hero
thank you for telling us that the wallet is in maintenance
we know he is in maintenance

we need you to solve the problem

I still do not recover my coins
0x4dc9d77fc31d59a3bc80a6f1aa13beefb2bf28863173db35a0a32f28920bc7e2
¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!
As the wallet is under maintenance and since Yobit does not appear to be willing to fix the wallet, you cannot withdraw ELE from there, it's that simple and nobody but Yobit support can help you out

Hey yobit does not want to fix the problem
They do not say the same
https://imgur.com/a/wUPSq

Well, then I dunno, maybe dev really has to send the updated source code to Yobit
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
I'm wondering how do you guys trying to deposit/withdraw ELE to/from Yobit if the status of Yobit ELE wallet is explicitely In Maintenance state, and it has been that way for ages!

Disregard Yobit for your ELE movements until further notice. They are still on the incorrect blockchain of ELE.
you are a hero

¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!
As the wallet is under maintenance and since Yobit does not appear to be willing to fix the wallet, you cannot withdraw ELE from there, it's that simple and nobody but Yobit support can help you out

Hey yobit does not want to fix the problem
They do not say the same
https://imgur.com/a/wUPSq

you are a hero

¿Any other help?

You are welcome, mate!
Activity: 349
Merit: 100

you are a hero

¿Any other help?

Activity: 27
Please shed some light on the problem yobit.net

As far as I can see my coins are gone for good too?!?!? There`s nothing in deposit history either!!! So how this happened?

Some research:
My address in c-cex was http://www.elementrem.net/addr/0x1cab33d3c6ce32725ce755f17504ff33dc2a0288 As you can see the amounts was sent to http://www.elementrem.net/addr/0x0c8b1f6df2d4a124e8f268a4ec7ed8429212cda9 which I suppose is Yobit account. The problem is there is over 2 mln coins there but no activity for more than 60 days?!
Am I wrong?
Activity: 12
Please shed some light on the problem yobit.net
Activity: 214
Merit: 108

Seems dev is positive to talk about what we should do with these coins.
There is a circulating supply 25,651,129 ELE. What is max coin supply actually?

You have 15m premine now dev?
Ideally there would be no premine at all, but ok a dev needs incentive, so reduce it to the minimum.

It would also be a very good idea to set some aside to airdrop to new people.
Look at how much interest these worthless airdrop tokens generate, imagine an airdrop of ELE..which has it's own blockchain that must gain a lot of interest.
Especially to people who can't get into eth because it's too expensive, or can't get into crypto at all.

Set aside some premine as dev funds (an acceptable amount), set aside some for distribution through airdrop, burn most of those coins and let's make ele more valuable.
The premine is so huge, that lot's of coin needs to be burned. Which in turn will lower the circulating supply. Even if you keep "just" 10% of this premine it is too much.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23460901

I understand your concern.
Element is the fuel for running a smart contract. If fuel is limited, smart contract has died. Proper fuel supply is absolutely essential for smart contracts operations. Smart contract can be a great deal of fuel consumption is beyond the imagination.
However, if Elementrem switches to POS, no matter how many contracts consume gas, the fuel supply seems to have no problem. I think it is better to set the MAX supply and adjust the POS equilibrium interest rate. It is difficult to determine the quantity of MAX supply right now.
We will inform you again about the MAX supply when we announce the forthcoming Block Target Time hard-fork (but it will be difficult to determine the quantity for the MAX supply at this time)

I do not have Pre-mine on my own.
The Elementrem Project has received investment from several local business organizations. They have no interest in Coin. But they want to solve some problem with Blockchain Contract because they cost a lot to maintain and improve the system. Perhaps I will receive a lot of complaints and protests from them over the phone. They told me not to tell this story as much as possible. But do not worry. They have no authority to decide on the Elementrem Project. All rights are in the Elementrem Team. They are just concerned about their company's internal technology leaks. I have had the following story on Twitter. ; "master nodes of Elementrem are #Azure #AWS based. It has been set to high performance and has been in using since the #ELE was released." I was already expecting Elementrem to receive a lot of Network attacks. To prevent these attacks, various code tricks and high-performance master nodes are required. Because of this, Elementrem has been able to defend against multiple network attacks, and the blockchain is working reliably over a year and three months.
So, we needed an investor because the cost of this was hard for our. Soon after I launched Elementrem, investors in my area approached me and they asked me for some promises. Keep both developers and investors secret. This is hard for some people to believe. But, Whether you believe it or not, Until now, the Elementle project has not changed and will not be changed in the future. But all these stories are real and I hope you can believe it.

Your comments regarding " Airdrop " and " Burn " are justified. Of course, I completely understand your position. I hooked up with my business investors to discuss the issue of Premine. We cannot yet make a definitive conclusion that such a thing has occurred. And I am not yet in a position to say when conclusions will be reached. For this, I am sincerely sincerely sincerely sorry. I appreciate your patience. I know that as an investor in the Cryptocurrency world, you still are not satisfied with our performance, but we appreciate your patience as we work to improve this. Someday I will give you some good results and discussions about pre-mine.
And I recently discovered an interesting site in Bitcointalk thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-have-created-a-web-that-compares-coin-ico-premine-and-supply-2298466   https://www.thecoinview.com/ This website seems to give you good information about Premine. It does not mean that the premine of Elementrem are appropriate. But as I said above, it would be valuable to you.

And I really thank you very much for knowing one of Elementrem true values. We will make more value in the future. We will show you a faster and lighter smartcontract than Ethereum. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sir.

Activity: 73
Actually, ELE has all these nice features of a mature crypto as Bitcoin or Litecoin. And even more! It's fast (way faster than Bitcoin),

Since the coin is a 100% clone of Ethereum (except for Javascript eth.* object tree renamed to ele.*), it would be strange if it were otherwise.

I see no signs of the coin being added to any exchanges. Yet, the network is running. I just wonder why the dev would keep it running, for the sake of what? The coin has no use if it can't be exchanged.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
And do you think this project "is worth its money"?
I don't have a clue of what the value of ELE is but usability and utility wise it's worth every penny. Not sure if it suits for short-term investment, this is certaintly not the type of these pump-dump scam crap-coins which are coming out nowadays
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
And do you think this project "is worth its money"?
Actually, ELE has all these nice features of a mature crypto as Bitcoin or Litecoin. And even more! It's fast (way faster than Bitcoin), it's extremely cheap transaction fee wise (BTC transaction fees especially for small transactions make me frightened sometimes), and it's young! Yes, it's young and it has so many cool things to come in the future, it's just amazing.

Dev, keep up the good work and keep us updated.
Community, support ELE by keeping your miners pointed to ELE.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: