Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 18. (Read 136214 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
hopefully next year 0.00005000B/ 1ELE !  Cheesy now its still undervalued coin.
true, personally i was hoping for 0.00050000btc Smiley, but honestly i think am more interested in seeing where we can take this project. This one and dimecoin are my two favorite so far of the non stablished coins. And of the stablished ones my favorite is litecoin. These are only my opinions and in no way any recommendations Smiley

cheers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hopefully next year 0.00005000B/ 1ELE !  Cheesy now its still undervalued coin.
I am sorry that the update is delayed. I'm sorry I did not answer your questions. Because we are busy doing something very interesting. It will give you Super Good News Smiley Grin before December is over this year. We will gradually show you the Elementrem growing as a business block chain.

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/939208600638996480

thank you for the update Smiley, i guess its time to get more Smiley.

cheers
Activity: 42
Im excited for Elementrem ! very soon this coin will take off for a moon landing, just need a more twitter posts with marketing to build up the community   Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
I am sorry that the update is delayed. I'm sorry I did not answer your questions. Because we are busy doing something very interesting. It will give you Super Good News Smiley Grin before December is over this year. We will gradually show you the Elementrem growing as a business block chain.

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/939208600638996480
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Guys i like this coin too but iam really worried about yobit. i have a big balance there and i dont know what to do.. i dont want to sell them for peanuts. Its been more than a month now iam stuck there. We also need at least 2 more exchanges to push this coin to his real value.

Dev please talk to yobit again

Yobit not update wallet. .  maybe sometime.. Few months
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Why I can't find WitePaper of Rethereum @@
Activity: 8
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Guys i like this coin too but iam really worried about yobit. i have a big balance there and i dont know what to do.. i dont want to sell them for peanuts. Its been more than a month now iam stuck there. We also need at least 2 more exchanges to push this coin to his real value.

Unfortunately there can be issues with shit-exchanges like yobit or cryptobloker and many others. I'm saying that because CryptoBroker has locked my withdrawal of another coin, Ellaism (ELLA), for 2 weeks now and I consider my coins lost.

Yobit is not a trustworthy exchange, there's not so many ways to solve this out, you just have to wait.
Activity: 8

ELE is doing pretty well these days. Price is already 0.06$ per coin, rocket-speed transactions (really I haven't seen any faster yet), good-looking wallet and block explorer.

Happy to have been here from the very beginning.

Will not sell any single ELE even for 1$ each, I'm not here for that puspose.

I agree..  Elementrem no1. (12 confirms less than 30 sec with default mineing fee)  I think is more faster than Ethereum

i am really impressed with this coin too. I think if we go well we can be top 100 and who knows from there.

cheers
ELE is doing pretty well these days. Price is already 0.06$ per coin, rocket-speed transactions (really I haven't seen any faster yet), good-looking wallet and block explorer.

I agree..  Elementrem no1. (12 confirms less than 30 sec with default mineing fee)  I think is more faster than Ethereum
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Activity: 57
Merit: 5
yes....dev need to do so if wanna to make comeback... <3
Activity: 84
need discord channel please..easy to chitchat...LOL

Really...discord or telegram,this is the way!!
Activity: 42
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
need discord channel please..easy to chitchat...LOL
Activity: 84
I just put 350mh/s on ELE...when moon? Grin
Activity: 36
Hi guys,

are there any news concerning the Project status?

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: