Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 51. (Read 136212 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
poloniex exchange plans listed?
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
   I just start mining ELE and I'm ready for the Elementrem adventures, it looks like a very good long term project with a pure trend. Smiley

Thank you so much for your understanding. Sir!
We will strive in every way to merit the esteem of Elementrem's friendly supporter.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
   I just start mining ELE and I'm ready for the Elementrem adventures, it looks like a very good long term project with a pure trend. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
buy support slowly growing and the price looks very stable  Wink
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja

Now Elementrem has joined the Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)

Elementrem Services provided by the Azure :
https://github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/tree/master/baas-artifacts/linux-elementrem-smartcontract

* Provide a private and public elementrem network
* T/RX Element Lab tutorial - step by step
* Deploying a simple contract Lab tutorial - step by step

Getting started with Microsoft Azure BaaS(Block-chain as a service)
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-as-a-service-update-9/

All this looks very perspective, good work dev  Smiley Azure platform already became very successful especially around their users.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank.  

I also tried suprnova ele pool also with no results.  

Do I need to have a miner on my local machine and then point it to a rented mrr rig?  

You have to create a worker on the pool and then point your rented rig to that worker..

So if your username would be Mouse and your workername would be dog you would point the rig to the pool with Userlogin Mouse.Dog and a password of your choice

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.

hello if your mining @ suprnova then :
1.Create worker ... example : worker and password using #
2.Then @mrr  you would use [email protected] Password #

so if my username @suprnova lucky80 and myworkername 1 result are lucky80.1 password #

you must set your password with #

I'll give this a shot with the password as # Does the MRR rig have to support eth-proxy?  The rig owner spoke about his rig using default "esm" option on the miner (-esm 0). Not sure how much this matters. 

anyone can pointed out what is -esm 0 ? i never use that option ....

-esm is "ethereum stratum mode 0" - which refers to eth-proxy. i wouldn't use eth proxy, it's deprecated since there are stratum miners, just point the miner (stratum based like genoil) directly to the pool

Thanks OC ...never heard it before...
Some of renter turn off miner after we rent, i think that problem, they try to scam us at mmr.

Did you try contacting the renter whose miner went offline? Or directly open a support ticket at mrr?

In my (little) experience they are quite understanding and may refund you if you experience an issue.

Yeah right ...just try contact the renter... and if they dont respond ...just wait maybe they eat, sleep or making love with their rig...lol...and if tick tock didnt hit them, you can contact support for dispute your order....u must check status of their rig before renting...if off ...dont rent ....becoz wiil waste your time for hour....dont worry they will not get their payment if they cheating ... some good renter will give you bonus time...

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Some of renter turn off miner after we rent, i think that problem, they try to scam us at mmr.

Did you try contacting the renter whose miner went offline? Or directly open a support ticket at mrr?

In my (little) experience they are quite understanding and may refund you if you experience an issue.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank. 

Do I need to have a miner on my local machine and then point it to a rented mrr rig? 

You have to create a worker on the pool and then point your rented rig to that worker..

So if your username would be Mouse and your workername would be dog you would point the rig to the pool with Userlogin Mouse.Dog and a password of your choice
thanks for this guide oc i'm trying it now since that i already use your pool for vanilla and esp before so i think your pool have easy to work with
to mine ELE.
Activity: 638
Mmr is working on nova, i rented like 0.1 couple days ago.
You need dagger S.
Just look for online status.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank.  

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.

so if my username @suprnova lucky80 and myworkername 1 result are lucky80.1 password #

I'll give this a shot with the password as # Does the MRR rig have to support eth-proxy?  The rig owner spoke about his rig using default "esm" option on the miner (-esm 0). Not sure how much this matters. 

-esm is "ethereum stratum mode 0" - which refers to eth-proxy. i wouldn't use eth proxy, it's deprecated since there are stratum miners, just point the miner (stratum based like genoil) directly to the pool

Activity: 343

I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank. 

I setup the worker in the pool and pointed the rig to the worker and still no results.  Once this didn't work I chose to mine eth using a pool successfully.  During the rig rental, I setup workers in the pool but they would never connect. I reached out to suprnova. Thanks for your help.
legendary

legendary
I've tried both pools unsuccessfully using a MRR rig.

You have to rent stratum rigs at MRR, not getwork, right?
I've tried both pools unsuccessfully using a MRR rig.
Pages:
Jump to: